[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What has made you smile today?

What has made you smile today?

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Lyssie » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:39 pm

My cats, as usual have made me smile today :)

Lyssie x x x
Lyssie :-) ...xX
Lyssie
UKFM Member

Re: What has made you smile today?

Postby masonsbarms » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:44 pm

managing to watch my so play rugby
even though they lost and he got his cute nose busted
but i was ther to see it (he is ok )
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby ITbird » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:51 pm

My 6 year old son participated in his Beavers St George's Day Parade and Service.

He looked so handsome in his little uniform and was chosen to stand up and read the Beaver Law during the service in front of all the Beavers groups in our region.

I'm a very proud mummy today!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
Fletch x
ITbird
UKFM Member

Postby make a wish » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 am

It was yesterday. After putting in a full new kitchen and just doing finishing touches to dining area that leads off of it ready for carpet arriving this week - hubby managed to drill through water pipe. Hilarious but I darent laugh at the time. Holding his hands over it was a waste of time coz it just made it squirt out in all directions. Lucky son was here to help. Water water everywhere. Poor dog had to move off his blanket so I could throw it down to soak some of it up. Wished I'd have videod it - sure I could have got £250 on UBF :lol: :lol: :lol: make a wish
make a wish
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 am

DaftDog laid on her bag and wagging her tail like mad in her sleep :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby make a wish » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Two year old grandaughter pulled my blouse forward at the front and asked "what you got down there nana?". Wouldn't have been so funny if we'd have been alone, but had company at the time. :oops: :oops: :oops:
make a wish
UKFM Member

Postby masonsbarms » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:38 pm

customer asked what pies where these
i said pork or beef
he said yes but what meat is in them
i said pig or cow
he so the funny side
i thought it was realy funny
as did the other customers
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby Katblack » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Hey Lyssie :wave:

My pets make me smile (most days ;-) )

I bought Snowy (cat) a new scratch post, a tunnel and a treat ball, so far the treat ball has been a great success, so much so I had to dig out Rockies (dog) oh my gosh, that dog is so funny and so cute, even when he has emptied it he is still looking for it, I put half his breakfast in it today to make him work for it, he has gotten a bit tubby since I can't walk him everyday now.

Lyssie - Your cats are so cute, even my Hubby likes them and he didn't like the breed for years, I hope to get one one day (though I would have a zoo if a) hubby would let me and b) I could afford the vets bills :-D )
Kat x

Scoliosis, 2 major spinal surgeries, DDD in neck and lumbar spine, Spondylolisthesis, HMS and now FM!
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.
Katblack
UKFM Member

Postby difly » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:16 pm

being there for my children and watching my grandchildren grow up makes me smile , havin a pain free day if i can makes me smile xxxx
difly
UKFM Member

Postby Lyssie » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Hiya Kat :mrgreen:

Hehe they are so cute, their little characters shine through so much, as with any family pet! Funny kitties eh ;-)

today music has made me smile today, and singing along :lol:

xx
Lyssie :-) ...xX
Lyssie
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:42 pm

An impromptu visit from my dad :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Mozza » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Picking up the tickets for our holibags yay xxm
Mozza
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi all

Milly made me smile today!!! We went on her usual walk today and with all the rain we have had she disappeared in a rather large puddle, all you could see was a curly tail wagging. It certainly made me smile until she jumped into the car without being cleaned up!! :roll: But hey she had a lovely shower when we got home and all was well again lol!!! :sleep:

Milly xxx :-D
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby make a wish » Thu May 03, 2012 8:06 am

My sister is getting better. She had been ill since Sunday and by Tuesday within a three hour period she couldnt walk and was not communicating at all. She was rushed into hospital and they found she had a very bad infection and pneumonia. Yesterday she was still very poorly but she was recognising people and talking a little ... and smiling again ... hooray for hospitals. To top it all the nurse designated to look after her is my daughter in law. Didnt get much sleep at all Tuesday night - she was so poorly we were really worried about her. But wait for this - I slept for a full 12 hours last night. I cant remember when I last did that. Suppose the worry had gone and I just needed to catch up. :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
make a wish
UKFM Member

Postby mellabella » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:31 pm

I was standing behind a man at a cash machine today and waiting my turn. I looked up and saw that a large crow had perched it'self on part of the shop sign just above the man's head. The crows backside was sticking out over the edge and and if it had decided to do a poop, it would have landed right on top of the blokes head. More importantly, i could see the man collecting the cash and sticking it in his back pocket and making ready to move. I thought to myself the bird could poop on me now so I wove my hand at the bird and said in a loud voice c'mon, shoo, shooo, moooove. The bird took off but the man at the cash point turned around and said in an indignant tone, "Ok love, Ok, have a bit of patience will you." I said, "sorry, i was talking to the bird, I though it might poop on me" and I pointed to the now empty perch. The man looked at it, raised a brow, looked at me like I was from another planet and walked of without saying another word. At the time it was really embarrassing but afterwards, I couldn't help but giggle.

What is it with me and birds this week.

Bella
mellabella
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Positive and Fun