[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What has made you smile today?

What has made you smile today?

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: What has made you smile today?

Postby Andrew_Z » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:05 am

When my mother recently died I planted a rose bush in her memory, a place for me to sit and remember how wonderful she was. Well yesterday was my birthday, and Mum's rose gave me it's first bloom exactly on that day. That made me very happy, I think it showed she still loves and cares about me. Mother's are the most precious gift a person can have, always there when we need someone, and when no one else cares. :-)
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby Andrew_Z » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:52 pm

I smiled today because the post office van driver waved to me, and I made a new friend on the bus. These bus people are folks I see all the time, locals who take a while to accept new people, so I accept the opportunity to chat as a real compliment. :-)
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby electric jaws » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:06 pm

my hamster escaping, and finding her with her pouches fit to bursting after managing to get in the cupboard where my new (rather expensive) meusili was!!! i couldn't help but laugh!!!
electric jaws
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 pm

my grand-monsters :lol: :lol:
they have a big trampoline in the garden with a net all the way round
i call it the boxing ring :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cos all they do is fight and throw each other around
but they don't get hurt so much in there :yikes:

love them to bits they always put a smile on my face
even when they are monsters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby masonsbarms » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:58 am

hi got up this morning to find a note from my 18 yr old son

mum, i will not be going to rugby wake me up at 9
i will help you then get us a dvd to watch togethe.

remember i will always love you :-D xxx

that made me smile and brought a tear to my eye
take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:44 am

Made my screen go a little blurry reading that masonsbarms :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby mellabella » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:49 pm

aww, reading masonsbarms post made me smile.
mellabella
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:19 pm

aw what a lovely son :-D
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby lavinia:-) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Hi my partner cleaning up,because I can't im on a bad day
lavinia:-)
UKFM Newbie

Postby make a wish » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:49 pm

It really was a UBF moment if I'd have had my camera. Canvasser on the street looking so intently into next doors window that he didn't notice the lampost in front of him. I had to go back indoors quickly so that he didn't hear my uncontrollable laughing. Still keep having a chuckle, it looked so silly. :lol: :lol: :lol: make a wish
make a wish
UKFM Member

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:45 pm

what a shame, missing out on £250 i mean xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:00 pm

reading some of the posts on here . :lol: :lol:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:49 pm

yay!!! seeing our nutty back on here :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :flowers:
loubie xx

UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 am

thanks loubie ,means alot .using my sons old comp at mo .it keeps competing with me . :lol: melt down :-?
nutty1
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun