[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Lets Laugh !

Lets Laugh !

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Lets Laugh !

Postby diane1 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Hi Folks

I've decided to put a joke a day on to try and cheer us all up. I'll try and make them non offensive so apologise now if any jokes offend anyone. Right here we go;

A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.

The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black.

The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes.

Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red.

Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time.

To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes.

The blonde asks the clerk, "How in the world do you know I am a blonde?"

The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,"That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"

I'm blonde so it shouldnt offend , :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Re: Lets Laugh !

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 pm

We had a joke thread running a while ago and had some real groaners on it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Can't wait to see what gems you come up with Di :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Would you appreciate us adding a few as well, it might help increase the cheering up potential :lol: :lol: :lol:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:36 pm

:lol: more jokes more jokes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby diane1 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Hi folks

Here's todays attemp to make you laugh , NO.2 is my favoutite whats yours ?

TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND...

10. Cats' facial expressions :cat2:

9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors

8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds

7. Fat clothes

6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time :f1-car:

5. The difference between beige, off-white, and eggshell

4. Cutting your hair to make it grow

3. Eyelash curlers

2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made

1. OTHER WOMEN
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Definitely No2 Di :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Well here goes for todays Joke ;

Out in the middle of nowhere a UFO drops out of the sky at a gas station, the aliens :alien: not concerned go out of the ship. The ship even has the letters UFO emblazoned on the side. While the owner of the station stands speechless, his young employee goes and fills up their tank and even waves as they pull off. After they’re gone the owner looks shocked at his employee. He says, "Do you realize what just happened?"
"Yeah” he replied?"
"Didn’t you see the letters UFO?"
"Yeah” she repeats" and?"
"Do you know what that means?"
"Gee boss, I've been working here for 5 years, of course I know what it means,
“Unleaded Fuel Only"

:f1-car:
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:04 pm

This is clean honest !!!!!!!!!!

In a recent On-line poll 38,562 men across the UK were asked to identify a woman's ultimate fantasy.

98.8% of the respondents said that a woman's ultimate fantasy is to have two men at once.

While this has been verified by a recent sociological study,

it appears that most men do not realize that in this fantasy, one man is cooking and the other is cleaning.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby cherrybee » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Mr B is up in court for murdering his daughter and wife, the judge says to the court,
Mr B You are hereby charged with the murder of your wife using a claw hammer, a
man shouts out...you rotten b****r.. Silence in the court the judge says....
The judge proceeds to read out...Mr B you are also charged with the murder of
your daughter using a claw hammer...you rotten b****r shouts the man..
ORDER..says the judge, once more and you will be in contempt of court,
what is your problem anyway...
well, says the man, i've lived next door to Mr B for 18 years and everytime
I asked to borrow a hammer, he told me he didnt have one!!!!!!

sorry.my sense of humour..hope it doesn't offend :-D
cherrybee
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Cherrybee I like that one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heres my contribution for today;

There is a new study out about women. I thought these results were pretty interesting.

85% of women think their ass has grown too big since getting married..

10% of women think their ass is just as big as it was when they got married..

The other 5% say that they don't care, they love him and would have married him anyway.
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks Di and cherry :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Just what I needed today :clap: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Sat May 19, 2012 10:19 pm

A woman goes to her Doctors surgery and says " do you treat people with Fibromyalgia" ?

The Doctor replies "yes I do"

"Good" the woman says " so where are you taking me" :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy: :lol:
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby Welshy » Mon May 21, 2012 3:21 pm

two elephants fell off a cliff .... boom boom :D
Welshy
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi folks

I think its time to reserect the Joke page as we all need a laugh.Please feel free to add to it and i'm sorry if any jokes offend I'll "try" and keep them clean !!!

An old married couple stopped at a roadside cafe to have a cup of tea before resuming their journey.

Thirty minutes later, the man realised he’d left his glasses on the cafe table, so they had to turn round and drive back, the woman complaining all the way about his forgetfulness.

They arrived back at the cafe and as he got out of the car she said, “While you’re in there, you might as well get my umbrella too.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like they've got a touch off fibro fog! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby stephen smith » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Great idea we all need to laugh,does us the world of good :-)
stephen smith
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Positive and Fun