[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Lets Laugh !

Lets Laugh !

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Lets Laugh !

Postby diane1 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Oh Fluppy

That last one was brilliant still tittering now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats not to say the others werent good.

Keep them coming please I love a good joke :crazy: :crazy:

:chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:49 pm

I'll see what I can find for tomorrow's laugh~a~thon :clap: :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Vimsen » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:27 am

This one makes me giggle every time (especially if you're a cat lover) :)

Some days are for living.
Others are for getting trough.
Vimsen
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Well im stuck in on a saturday night when I should be at a friends engagement party so I need a joke ;

A duck goes into a furniture store and says 'got any duck food?'
The guy at the counter says, 'sorry, we don't sell duck food'.
The little duck walks out.
The next day, same duck, same guy. 'Got any duck food?'
'Sorry little duck, I told you yesterday, no duck food here. '
The duck walks out.
Next day, again, 'got any duck food?'
The guy says 'No! we don't sell duck food! and if you come in here again I'm gonna nail your feet to the floor!'
The duck walks out. next day, duck walks in. 'Got any nails? '
The guy says 'what?... no'.
'...got any duck food?'
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby emmas2525 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi Diane1,

I don't come onto the site very often, but I'm sat here feeling sorry for myself as I've got 'face ache' (mild tmj like symptoms) :cry: . Having read all of your posted jokes in one go, I've got face ache of a different kind from smiling!!! :lol: Thanks for cheering me up, I needed it tonight! :lol:
emmas2525
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:55 pm

An alien walks into a bar and sits next to a drunk guy and begins poking him in the shoulder.

The drunk guy just ignores him.

After a wile the guy turns to the alien and begins looking him up and down.

He notices that the alien has no genitalia.

He then asks "You guys have no genitalia, how do you guy have sex?"

The alien, still poking him in the arm, just smiles!

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Fluppy Puffy that was so good. It made me chuckle out loud and just what I needed as my back is in agony today.It reminded me how important it is to have the laugh a day joke. I'd forgotten it with Maisie taking over with her blog.

I'm now going to check out my jokes but it may take some time to recall them. I dont think i'll beet yours today its a howler :lol:
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ flup
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Today's rib tickling offering :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

One day in the forest, 3 men were hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of indians attaked them and knocked them out.

When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne.

The chief then said "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me."

So after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The cheif then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his butt without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.

Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The cheif soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After to the 9th grape, the man started laughing so hard for no apperant reason, and was killed.

The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have gotten away!"

The second guy answered while still laughing, "I couldn't help it. I saw the third guy walking in with pineapples."

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Oh Fluppy

You are so naughty :oops: it was brilliant another rib tickler. Keep them coming please..
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi all

Fluppy Puffy has got me going on bad jokes again ,so dont blame me !

Here goes ;

:-)
A string walked into a bar, hopped on the barstool, and said, "Bartender, gimme a beer." :beer: The bartender said, "I'm sorry, sir, we don't serve strings here."

Disappointed, the string hopped down from the stool and went to the next bar. He hopped on the barstool and said, again, "Bartender, gimme a beer." :beer: The bartender said, "I'm sorry sir, we don't serve strings here."

The string continued down the row of bars in this fashion. At every bar, he hopped on the barstool and said, "Bartender, gimme a beer." :beer: The bartender at every bar in turn said, "I'm sorry sir, we don't serve strings here."

Finally he got to the last bar in the area. He was tired, he was sweaty, all he wanted was a beer. He trudged inside, climbed on the barstool, and said, "Bartender, gimme a beer." This bartender, too, said, "I'm sorry, sir, we don't serve strings here."

Tired and angry, the string walked outside to think. He was a hard-working string. He deserved a beer. Finally, he came up with an idea. He had a passerby tie him up into a bow and frazzle his ends. Then he went back into the bar, and climbed up on the barstool. "Bartender, gimme a beer!" he said loudly.

The bartender looked him over critically, and finally yelled, "Hey, aren't you that string that was in here a few minutes ago?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twodrinking1: :lol: :lol:
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Joke for today folks

Two professional counselors, Richard and Julie, had been ccolleagues for many years. Throughout their careers they had become personally and professionally inseparable.They were excellent psychotherapists, and had extensive experience with clients with a wide range of presenting problems.

As time passed, their discussions with each other progressed from the profane to the religious. They speculated about the existence and nature of the afterlife. They promised that wichever of them died first would come back to tell the other:

(1) Whether there is an afterlife; and,
(2) Whether they could practice psychotherapy in heaven.

Richard passed away first. After some time had elapsed, and Julie was well along in grieving over his loss, Richard appeared to her early one morning.

Julie was ecstatic. "Tell me," she cried, "is there an after life, and is psychotherapy practiced in heaven?"

Richard responded, "I have good news, more good news, and bad news! The first good news is: There is an afterlife! The next good news is: Psychotherapy is indeed practiced in heaven. And the bad news is: You see your first client there at 10:00 A.M.!"

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:53 pm

:lol: :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :lol: :crazy: That tickled me Di :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here's my offering for today, thought some one liner ones might raise a :-D or an eyebrow, just before the inevitable groan :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

What do you call a camel with 3 humps?
Humphrey

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

What is invisible and smells like carrots?
Rabbit farts.

What is a dogs favourite school subject?
"Dog-Ruff-E "

Why was the Energizer Bunny arrested?
He was charged with battery.

What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball?
Juan on Juan.

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Friday Joke and its :lol: :lol: :lol:

A couple going on vacation but his wife was on a business trip so he went to the destination first and his wife would meet him the next day.

When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email.

Unfortunately, when typing her address, he mistyped a letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher’s wife whose husband had passed away only the day before.

When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,
Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Love them keep em coming both of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun