[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hate being ill :(

Hate being ill :(

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby toplessbug » Wed May 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Just thought I'd let you know what I did this evening.
I needed some things from shop, my husbands gone out so brain wave from me. Let's take the dog for a walk and get what I want !!!
Umm yes it's 0.3miles there and 0.3miles home. I bought a bottle of pop and some cheese. It took me an hour!!!

No more brain waves for me :((
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Re: Hate being ill :(

Postby loubie » Wed May 02, 2012 10:01 pm

get lots of rest
hope you don't end up paying for it :(

well at leased you can have a drink of pop and a cheese sambo :lol: :lol: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby toplessbug » Wed May 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Thanks yeah I got sorted for bed.
Xx
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 02, 2012 10:19 pm

And the doglet will have enjoyed the walk, as well as the cheese sandwich, or welsh rarebit or whatever else you're making with the cheese :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm struggling with how long things are taking me as well. Everything takes about twice as long these days, and I'm finding it difficult to keep it at that level :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

There's nothing in the known universe that can stop these brainwaves I'm afraid :facepalm: :facepalm: If you think one might be trying to catch you out by trying to make you think it's a good idea, get plenty of [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :cake: :cake: :cake: :wine: :wine: :wine: and go and hide in the cupboard under the stairs :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby toplessbug » Wed May 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Fluppy puppy
Thank you wine, cake and hiding sounds good :)
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Postby toplessbug » Wed May 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Sorry puffy.
See dyslexia as well is a pain.
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Postby quentinb » Thu May 03, 2012 9:56 am

Hi everyone.....at home now but just about to go over and walk my mother's dogs. Me too....hope I don't end up paying for it....usually the next day I find that I'm physically and mentally exhausted. It's not like I'm carrying any weight I'm 84kgs but the illness has me beaten after any form of constant movement. Taking pergablin that the hospital gave along with cocodamol and some tramodol (sorry about spelling) all at different times. The tramadol is just before bed so that helps a little. Absolutely love the two dogs thought ....so I think it's worth it!
Take care everyone.
quentinb
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 03, 2012 10:22 am

Definitely worth it where doglets are concerned, esp when you have cuddles after walkies :dogrun1:

Don't worry about the name muddling Sara, it was with muddling things up that it came about :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It would be nice if [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :cake: :cake: :cake: :wine: :wine: :wine: were the answer and cure~all for everything :clap: :clap: :clap: We'll just have keep enjoying them and hiding away until they do become the answer to everything :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Positive and Fun