Xbox minecraft time flies

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Xbox minecraft time flies

Postby Mccoll2u » Sun May 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Well im spending more and more time unable to sleep so started playing the xbox more often.
Last night I bought a game called mine craft the graphics are like ceefax all squares but after a while you dont notice its one of those freely games where you explore and built lets just say I have lost track of time playing it.
But there is always a drawback my hands and arms hurt playing it :-(
What do you guys do when "cant sleep aint sleep" takes hold ?
Mccoll2u
UKFM Member

Re: Xbox minecraft time flies

Postby Katblack » Mon May 14, 2012 8:00 am

My son plays Total Miner on XBOX which, from what I can gather is very similar and I know time flies when playing that, you get right into making stuff, I have sat and watched my son playing it for ages :)

I love Tomb Raider, time flies past when I am playing it, it feels like I have been playing for 30 mins when really it's been 2 hours or more! I like the puzzles and the scenery, I prefer the older games, I started playing it on the PS1 in 1997 when I was heavily pregnant, couldn't sleep or work and was bored out of my brain with daytime TV :oops:

Nowadays I enjoy playing RPG games as long as they are not too complicated, I bought Fallout 3 and love it, Fallout New Vegas wasn't as good but is ok, also Bioshock, my hubby bought me a triple pack of Tomb Raider games a while back and I've not even switched it on :( No time and always knackered!

I agree with you though, after a while I get 'trigger happy' thumbs and aches and pains in my arms and neck :roll:

Have you tried any RPG or Tomb Raider games?
Kat x

Scoliosis, 2 major spinal surgeries, DDD in neck and lumbar spine, Spondylolisthesis, HMS and now FM!
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.
Katblack
UKFM Member

Postby pixiecat » Mon May 14, 2012 10:53 am

HI I too am addicted to playing and suffering but when you can do much else it does pass the time quickly and nicely
pixiecat

Postby Mccoll2u » Mon May 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Oh im a tombraider fan love the games like you just bought the triple pack not sure if you know this there is a new tombraider prequal coming this year I cant wait for that. Other games I enjoy are dougie and saints row 3.
Mccoll2u
UKFM Member

Postby CottonSocks » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:47 am

I played World of Warcraft a lot. Shh!

I have recently been playing Pokemon blue again.
CottonSocks
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun