[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What can we do.........

What can we do.........

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

What can we do.........

Postby Melbi_UK » Thu May 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi all

We all seem to be in the can't do mode :oops: So thought we could have a thread were each day we add one thing that we can do. To make it even more fun, perhaps we could make this thread the longest one with all the I can do.....

I know it is going to be more difficult for some than others but it can be something as simple as drink a glass of water. It will also get harder as each day goes by but let's see how long we can keep it going :-D

I'll start and really hope others will join in too.

Today I can raise my arms over my head :-D
Melbi_UK
UKFM Member

Re: What can we do.........

Postby adelesmith » Thu May 24, 2012 11:39 pm

today i managed to help bath my son, which is an achievment :)
adelesmith
UKFM Member

Postby lorrie123 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:43 pm

today i managed to pull some weeds up :-)
lorrie123
UKFM Member

Postby Cybermum » Thu May 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Today I managed to put the Iceland shop away after it was delivered. Lol

Jo
Xx
Cybermum
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Thu May 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Just to say that i have moved your topic to the positive board :welldone: everyone :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Melbi_UK » Fri May 25, 2012 12:21 am

Mmmm ok. :cry: :cry:

Would have liked it to remain on the living with fibromyalgia as what we can do is all part of living it but never mind xx
Melbi_UK
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri May 25, 2012 12:29 am

Melbi, the living with fibro isnt the place for all posts but it could be argued that 'thats what we all do' Mods move posts into more suitable boards and with this being a 'positive' post encouraging people to look at what they can do as against what they can't this is the place it should be in
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Melbi_UK » Fri May 25, 2012 12:45 am

I accept the decision just wanted to say why I posted it there.

off to bed now, Sleep well. x

There's one lol, I can get into bed (that uses a lot of muscles right? lol)

Goodnight all x
Melbi_UK
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri May 25, 2012 12:52 am

Certainly does, I managed to get up the stairs in one go, needed the loo :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I made 2 cards as well today Ok not many but am in a flare so 2 is a huge achievement in one go :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D Sleep well Melbi and anyone else who's off to bed now :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby animalhouse » Fri May 25, 2012 3:19 am

today i drove to the swimming baths with my son and have a swim on our own.

was soo cooling,

not done this for agessssssssssss without oh.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby Andrew_Z » Fri May 25, 2012 3:44 am

Today I managed to rob a bank :evil:

Only joking :lol: No, today I finally managed to have some sleep...only I'm now up again all night :(
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Fri May 25, 2012 5:39 am

today i have been up since half past 2,

watched

xtreme couponsing, then went on wii and did some exercise (whilst watching more crappy telly).

hi, anybody who's up as well. :chicken-dance: :wave: :clap:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby Melbi_UK » Sat May 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Yesterday I managed to walk to school and collect my granddaughter, go shopping in town, look after granddaughter until 5pm, prepared and cooked on the BBQ.

Today I can pick up a cup of tea with both hands
Melbi_UK
UKFM Member

Postby KimShaw » Sat May 26, 2012 7:44 pm

I like this!

This week I have managed to go on TWO 20 minute walks without resulting in a flare up - first time in YEARS!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
KimShaw
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat May 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Today I've managed to evade the clutches of the ironing monster :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Next

Return to Positive and Fun