[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What can we do.........

What can we do.........

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: What can we do.........

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 am

I managed to get stuck into lots of paperwork i had left on the side for a *good day*

As i was filling out one form it said i had to return the form back by 14days or they will asume i do not want there help... Its been over 3wks since i got it through :shock: :shock: :shock: :facepalm: so i had to do an apology letter explaining due to health i couldnt send it off in time. Hopefully they will execpt this and all will be ok.

Anyway its all done and dusted and will be sending form off tomorrow phewwwwwwwww :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Andrew_Z » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 pm

AnimalHouse. For a brief foggy moment I thought you'd typed "...used bagpipes between trips"! :lol:
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:06 pm

went food shopping and managed not to get wet :penguin:
in bed again now :sick:
tired and exhausted
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 pm

I've been forced to spend part of this afternoon cuddling a 4½ week old Burnese pup :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Yesterday I managed to make it thru 1 ½ hour assessment for CFS clinic and I didn't once end up :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby animalhouse » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:23 pm

fluffy

how can cfs require a 11/2 hour assessment thats abit contracditory isn't it. hope went well.

cutely little pup can be passed round if struggling.

andrew i will use the bagpipes after inteas to help me dry. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i do that all the time read stuff wrong end up imaginging all sorts of stuff.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:41 pm

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fibro-lu » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:45 pm

went swimming again 8-)
and enjoyed a long relaxing sauna as a treat :oops:

20 odd + years ago I went to sauna at least 3 times per week
sometimes every day of the week
summer and winter
it does do me good
:-D
not so sure about the chorine :shock:
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby Andrew_Z » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:18 pm

My sparrows in the ventilator had an unexpected sauna last night when I cooked some spaghetti.

Today I made a small shelf to sit on my kitchen worktop that gave me much more space. Had been anoying me for weeks. It's a good idea not to throw away old bits of wood, they eventually come in handy.

Yes, animalhouse, I often mis-read words, and many times with disastrous consequences, though usually it's because I can't be bothered to put on my reading glasses. I keep a magnifier in every room but forget to use them.
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:25 pm

I managed to conquer the ironing monster today :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

And tomorrow I start it all again :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Andrew_Z » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:40 pm

What is "ironing" ?
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:24 am

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Andrew_Z » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:05 am

To be honest my mother used to say it was much easier to iron me ;-)
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:54 am

wonder if and how
ironing is related to irony
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby lala1626 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 pm

i totally dont see the point in ironing. in my house we put things away when it is dry and iron it as and when we need it, i dont see why i should have to iron all the clothes then put them away to get all creasy again andthen have to iron it again when i want to wear it?

the good thing about prctically living in my pjs is i dont ever have to iron them as noone willsee them so i dnt care if they have creases in. :-D :-D
Be nice and smile to everyone you meet.
You don't know what they are going through.
They may need that smile,
and treasure it.

Don't ask how I am unless you really want to know the answer!
lala1626
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:42 pm

went to cbt on tuesday and after admitting i had only been out driving twice in last 2 weeks and that was during the last week i am determined to practise more.

so i went out on tuesday evening and drove local about 5 mins away.

then this mornign dd2 missed bus :roll: so i let oh go off to work and i took her then me and little man went for macd breaky.

i also only had capuccino instead of usual pancakes/maple syrup.

so i have done my driving practice and didn;t crumble with the pancakes so pleased with myself.

feel awake for first time in past fortnight so felt i was up to the driving as well. felt less trancey with the stress as well as its a weird feeling i usually get. my stomach was still lunging and realised i was holding my breath when i had to keep gulping air but lense tense.

:chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun