[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - PETS WHO CARE

PETS WHO CARE

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

PETS WHO CARE

Postby diane1 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi folks

I thought i'd start a new topic with pics of our lovely pets who probably need to see a psychiatrist due to constantly listening to our problems without any compliant.

My lovely Dog Maisie is a Lhasapoo and is now 2 1/2 and is due to be a mummy in October. She helps keep me seine of a day and follows me around the house. She also stays right by my side when i'm not well making sure im ok. I know that when the time comes shell be a great mumy. I'll post pics of the pups when they arrive.

Lets see all those other animals out there who deserve to be thanked.

:dogrun1: :dogchasecat1: :penguin: :chicken-dance: :chicken: :pigoink 1: :rudolph: :elephant: :cat2: :cat1: :squirrel_nut:
Attachments
b4a69f9b138d3fda0b4b5bc5f98996770bff348c.jpg
Maisie
b4a69f9b138d3fda0b4b5bc5f98996770bff348c.jpg (110.4 KiB) Viewed 8266 times
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Re: PETS WHO CARE

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:10 pm

She looks beautiful Diane :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: We did have a Pets topic ages ago and it was lovely to see who was owned by which animal friend and hear what made them all so special :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

My furbaby is my avatar, and this is what she looks like in much more of her waggley black and whiteness.
She's completely bonkers in every opposite way possible that a springie can be bonkers :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: She still doesn't like going for a walk unless it's somewhere she wants to go, take her for walkies in the car tho and she's bouncing to go until we actually get there. Once we've arrived she sits in her crate trembling like a Furry Jellied Monster ad the only way to get her out is to lift the crate out and make sure it's facing away from the road/busy area, then she reluctantly comes out :facepalm: :facepalm: :crazy: :crazy:

I'm very definitely her huu~mon, altho OH does make a convenient alternative, esp when she wants to go outside on patrol late at night :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: She has her own 6th sense and just seems to know when I'm not quite right. When we've been out for walkies and I start feeling really bad, she stops her springings and comes back to me. And altho she still goes bobbling off, it's not very far from me and she keeps coming back to make sure about things.

She is always vying for the title of Queen of the Bogmonsters, her favourite thing being rolling in stinking, rancid stuff that is of very dubious origin :puke: :puke: :puke: I just thank Dog that tomato ketchup is so good at neutralising the smell, altho it does mean the bathroom needs even more cleaning after she's been showered :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I'm also owned by 2 crazy :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: called Phyllis and Beryl. I have a love/hate relationship with Beryl, she loves to squawk when she sees me, and I hate hearing her squawk as it goes thru me as she sounds like a whole flock of seagulls on her own :too-upset: :too-upset: :too-upset: :too-upset: Phyllis is a typically industrious little brown hen who is brilliant at pinching anything tasty that Beryl has found, then running off and eating it :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken: :chicken:

Hope all goes well with Maisie's pregnancy Diane :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: You do know that now you've mentioned poopies, pictures of them will be essential :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
Attachments
DeeDee ~ My FurBaby xx.jpg
DeeDee ~ My FurBaby xx.jpg (102.55 KiB) Viewed 8261 times

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

My Harry, he's 2 and is a border collie and is a poorly boy but puts a smile on my face every day (even with his moulting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)

harry.jpg
harry.jpg (35.99 KiB) Viewed 8262 times
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

PETS WHO CARE

Postby Gig » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:43 am

Hi this is my 2 boys murphy and Alfie, they follow me everywhere and lie beside me all day when I'm having a really bad day, they are my world apart from my kids lol......they don't ask questions they just listen and cuddle in x
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347860625.535074.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347860625.535074.jpg (78.26 KiB) Viewed 8257 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gillian x
Gig
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 am

What luuuuuvly doggies.. Sooooo cute, every single one.

I don't know how to put pics of my girlie on here, only using a notepad, must get son to have a look.

My baby knows when I'm about to pass out and has alerted me quick enough for me to get away from danger, cooking, roads, river walks etc. Her mum is a border collie and her dad was jack russel X corgie X staffie X (the little dogs I cant spell the name of, chiu,,,ua) X meercat, kangaroo..... She's lovely. Her hobby is :dogchasecat1:
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby tazzajay 1 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:01 am

Miss my westie Jackdog soooo much.He was always there to snuggle up to,his coat mopped up all my tears,he always knew a bad day(which is almost every day).One day we will be reunited up there ^
Attachments
180040_10150399087645504_4244593_n.jpg
Jackdog :)
180040_10150399087645504_4244593_n.jpg (10.27 KiB) Viewed 8234 times
"Judge not unless you judge yourself"
tazzajay 1
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 am

Hi all

This is my very best friend Milly, she is a 6 year old cross between a schitzu and terrior and also a rescue. I wouldnt be here today if it wasnt for Milly. Although she isnt a trained working dog she may as well be, if i drop anything she picks it up for me or nuzzles it to within my reach. If i fall or am unwell she alerts my neighbours with the only way to describe it is like a distressed bark/howl. If i press my buzzer alarm and am out of reach of the telephone to tell them what is wrong milly barks/howls and help is sent just by how milly responds. I had a fall in a secluded area half way down a field which was very overgrown, milly laid next to me trying to keep me warm until she realised i wasnt waking up and she ran to the entrance of the field luckily there was a man walking his dog and she got him to follow her just by her distressed vocal noise she was making. I havnt done that walk since it is so quiet and i was lucky to get help especially as it was getting late, when i came round it was dark so i know that was a very lucky day, gosh i would av been there all night had it not been for Milly.

Its so good to see all these beautiful pets who listen without judging and love you unconditionally. Milly is my best friend i am sure she understands everything i am saying to her. If i am crying she jumps onto my lap and licks my tears and if she doesnt know how to comfort me she lays her head on my lap. I love her so very, very much.

Could someone please tell me how to add a foto of Milly it would be very much appreciated!!!!

Milly xxx :-D
Last edited by millymoodoo on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:54 pm

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14903 Hopefully this linky will help you to get your piccies added to the forum. Any problems, post them on the "How Upload a Photo to the Forum" topic and we'll see what we can do to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Can't wait to hear about other animal friends others have in their lives :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1: :elephant: :cat2: :cat1: :bear-dancing: :penguin: :pigoink 1: :rudolph: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm

All the pooches are gorgeous and all seem to help us in some way which is so nice. My pooch Maisie has noticed I have problems getting about and walking and on some days I cant drive the car so she decided to take a few lessons to help out !!!!!!!

Lets hope she paqsses first time !!!
216094_10150225635050731_2314633_n.jpg
Doggy driver
216094_10150225635050731_2314633_n.jpg (40.95 KiB) Viewed 8220 times
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 pm

haha look at her all she needs is the chauffeurs hat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:09 pm

When Maisie has passed her driving test DeeDee would like to sign up for some driving lessons please :f1-car: :f1-car:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby millymoodoo » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi all

This is Milly i just hope it comes through ok!! I love Milly to bits and would do anything for her!!! She is such a character but very responsive to my needs, she listens when others would get fed up and her love is unconditional.

Me and my teddy bear 002-1.JPG
Milly and her favourite teddy bear
Me and my teddy bear 002-1.JPG (96.5 KiB) Viewed 8178 times
077.JPG
Milly having her hydrotherapy
077.JPG (271.24 KiB) Viewed 8179 times
001.JPG
This is Milly yes she stole the Haribo sweeties and was just making sure she got them all lol!!!!xxx
001.JPG (108.54 KiB) Viewed 8178 times

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:30 pm

MIlly is soooooooo gorgeous, she looks very proud of her teddy :blowkiss: :blowkiss: The best one for me tho is where she has pinched the sweeties :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby millymoodoo » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Awww thank you for that fluppypuffy and also a big thank you for telling me how to get my foto's uploaded i have been trying for sometime to get foto's online.

millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Millymoodoo

She is lovely, my maisie also has big bear like that but she does naughty things to him at times ! I can see milly loves haribo I hope she shared them with you, maisie is more of a chocolate dog we have to hide it all she even gets the wrappers out of the bin. At the moment though she eats anything and all the time as shes pregnant.

Send more pics when you get them.

Check out maisies blog on here the diary of a pregnant dog, she highjacked my page !!!

:dogrun1: :dogrun1:
diane1
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Positive and Fun