[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - PETS WHO CARE

PETS WHO CARE

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: PETS WHO CARE

Postby millymoodoo » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi Diane

No she didnt share them i must of had about 5 sweets out of the packet and went off to answer the door and this was the scene when i come back into the room lol!! Fortunately i had my camera at hand, Milly was so engrosed in getting all the sweeties out of the bag that she didnt even realise i was back in the room until the flash on the camera went off!!! It was so funny i couldnt tell her off i was more worried about her getting tummy ache as she ate nearly a full bag!!! She loves chocolate aswell in fact when my sister visits Milly rumages through her handbag for chocolate, i think because she found some once she thinks there will always be some in her bag lol!!! It is so good to hear other stories about their pets. This foto is of Milly and her 2 new brothers who she mothers, poor little things are always wet through from her washing them bless!!!

DSC00759.JPG
Milly babysitting Max and Misty!!!
DSC00759.JPG (229.09 KiB) Viewed 5502 times

Milly xxx :-D
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:34 pm

ARRRRRR

She is so cute with the cats, Maisie is constantly cleaning herself we think she thinks shes a cat so her pups might end up wet all the time :lol:

She first found chocolate when we went to bed one night and forgot I had left an opened box of chocolates on the table. She sleeps in our bedroom but disappeared and reappeared like a hyper child when we checked she'd eaten 3/4's of a box. Luckily she was ok so now all chocolate is under lock and key.

Its good to read other stories so keep them coming. :-D :-D :dogrun1: [chocolate]
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:37 pm

She is beautiful so glad you managed to get the piccies up :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

PETS WHO CARE

Postby Lyssie » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:11 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354374590.609398.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354374590.609398.jpg (103.11 KiB) Viewed 5438 times

This is one of our sphynx kitties, Daisy :D she's so affectionate and as I've not been feeling at all great today - she hasn't left me all day practically bless her x x
Lyssie :-) ...xX
Lyssie
UKFM Member

Postby GlumGirl » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:26 pm

This is my Edgar (Kerb), <3 He makes me feel better on my sick days. I have his brother, Edwin too and while Edgar is the more offish type, Edwin is hard to catch because he's a little speedy Gonzales! They are Elliptorhina Javanica (Halloween Hisser Cockroaches).

I have a chihuahua as well named Dreg, but he's a little tazmanian devil and every time I try to take a photo of him he is wiggling around and it makes it blurry ha ha.

I love all my pets. But the 2 hissers and the dog is all I have.
GlumGirl
UKFM Newbie

Postby Flash » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Hey glumgirl, Why not introduce Dreg, Edgar and Edwin, to everyone on the animal frends thread. We'll make sure the katfings don't chase the cockroaches and it would be interesting to hear about them. Dreg will feel at home with all thee other doglets on there...

Okay, so we furry, feathery and finned friend owners have lost the plot but we do have a bit of a laugh!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:dogrun1: :cat2: :bear-dancing: :squirrel_nut: :penguin: :cat1: :cow-wave: :chicken: :pigoink 1: :sheep: :horse_running: :cat1: :elephant: Well, it takes alsorts.. :lol: :lol:
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby Alien.Girl » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:51 pm

My little angel. Her name is Wicket shes a yorkshire terrier and is 5 and a half months old. I love her to bits and couldn't imagine my life without her in it
Alien.Girl
UKFM Newbie

Postby Flash » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:51 am

Aww, Wicket does look like a little angel. Sooo cute!

:dogrun1:
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby Tally1068 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Can I share a photo of the light of my life? My 3 year old Jack Russell was born with Legge-Perthes disease which meant he had to have a big orthopaedic operation when he was a year old. He's now running around everywhere and has such a gentle nature.
I have 2 wonderful 14 year olds who walk him so I really appreciate them. Besides coming in every day they have become like surrogate grandchildren to me. :-D (I have no children).
This photo was taken 12' up a tree in a hammock the girls made. He's with his bezzie mate who belongs to one of them. :lol: I'd have been worried sick if I'd been there.

He is such good company and adapts to my bad days really well. He sleeps with me and cuddles into the bend of my knees when I turn the lights off and not moving until I get up. I love him to pieces! :blowkiss:
Tally1068
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Not had this thread pop up fr a while, it's always nice to hear about people's aminal friends as the benefits they can bring are usually so much better for us than all the pills and potions we have in our cocktails :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

He looks a very cute chappie Tally, no wonder he's the light of your life :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: What is he called?? (Sorry if I've missed it in one of your other posts :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )

For a bit of fun, we have an ongoing thread where all our furryends talk to each other (their nattery~chatteryings :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) When your little fella gets a chance, maybe he'd like to come over and say hello and tell them a little about himself as, like us huu~mons on here like to meet new people, new furryends are always happily and waggily welcomed :dogrun1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Tally1068 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:42 am

:-D LOL He has his own Twitter and Facebook page so I often impersonate a conceited JR!

He's called Alfie, Originally it was Rafa because of my passion for tennis, but it didn't suit him. Alfie is so much more HIM.
I'll have to start contributing to the "pets' talk thread" :-)
Tally1068
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:11 am

Awww, better watch out Tally, My little girl, Shay has a passion for the JRT boys. >>>>>>>>> :dogrun1:
Flash
UKFM Member

PETS WHO CARE

Postby toplessbug » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:22 am

My baby girl (not so baby she's 10) is my rock, she's a whippet x lab she knows when I'm bad and lays with me and does her own thing when I'm good, but still comes and checks on me.
Cos I have osteoarthritis and need a R knee replacement as well as Fibro I tend to live in my bedroom as my loo is upstairs so she goes downstairs and comes up as she wishes xxx

Gentle hugs xxxx
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Postby Tally1068 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:14 pm

I'm so like that topless bug :-D I have a veritable Travel Inn on my landing, Tea, coffee, Instant Soup plus a kettle. I live in my bedroom too, as I craft a lot and cant carry stuff up and down the stairs. The craftroom is much more accessible.

Your dog sounds just like mine. I had a bad day yesterday and he was so understanding. Pets are THE best therapy!

Flash Alfie was traumatised by his Auntie (a long legged JR) so I think he may run a mile if he sees another female dog! :lol:

I live in a very small village and nearly all the JR's are related. Incest is alive and well down here. :-P
Tally1068
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:33 am

Awww Poor Alfie... My Shay is a small dog, think she was the runt of the litter (shh, don't tell her, she thinks she's big.) Her mum is border collie and dad a JRT X corgie X what ever else came along in his family history. I'm sure there's meerkat in there too, :lol: :lol:
When ever I see a dog resembling Shay, I wonder if her dad has been 'at it' again as he was a bit of a lad. :dogrun1:

Shay came along during a very bad winter, I got her from a farm where she used to potter amongst the tractors and cows. She settled into indoor life easily. We spend the first few days cuddled up on the settee so bonded quickly. She knows when I'm about to collapse and stands on her hind legs with her paws on my legs.
When I'm very bad, I have the door open to the garden and she can come and go as she pleases but she likes to cuddle up with me and if I'm in bed, she'll sit on it looking out the window.

She has had a couple of 'run ins' with some big dogs so is wary of anything bigger than her now, shame because she used to get on so well with others. Now she tolerates them until they get too close.

Tally, you should introduce Alfie to the furryends on the animal frends with pawly huu-mons thread. There are plenty of doglets to share stories with and there is no chasing or fighting allowed so he will be fine. There are some katfings on there too so no :dogchasecat1: either. :lol: :lol: yes we are a crazy lot. :crazy: :crazy:
Flash
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun