[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - PETS WHO CARE

PETS WHO CARE

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: PETS WHO CARE

Postby Ruthyboo » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:31 am

Me too LouLou
If I won the lottery it would be my first purchase. We have five rescue babies, two cats, a dog and two rabbits oh and a giant African land snail at school called Doris. My babies make me so happy. My daughters say I look like Snow White when they are all snuggled up with me (not the snail!)
I love animals so much and that's why I am vegan. The thought of hurting animals makes my blood boil. Thank goodness there are so many lovely people around to rescue babies in need xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ruthyboo
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:36 pm

This is jake taking it easy in the bottom of Lauren high chair.what a stressful life
Attachments
Jake.jpg
Jake.jpg (272.46 KiB) Viewed 2486 times
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Resizing and turning round of piccie~graff xx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby Richard elder » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Jake is looking very cozy my 7 month whippet never stops you will know how that feels ha ha :crazy:
Richard elder
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:02 pm

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: PP, Jakey looks rather comfortable under Lauren's high chair :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I've resized and turned the piccie~graff round so it's easier to see just how snuggly he looks :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:49 am

Sorry Fluppy I can't work this ipad when it comes to pics I also forget as it flips whatever way your holding it the pic can be upside down and I'd never know lol.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 am

Omg I. In love with bump .what a cutie.
And Lisa how u never lumped that women il never know. I'd have had to say something to her. But like u say your doget has the best home ever now. So it her lost.i just hope she never gets another dog.
Ppl don't understand what hard work a dog is .im always telling my OH look his a baby he can't remember everything u ask him at 9weeks old grrrrrr.
Still his my baby . Don't get me wrong he loves the dog he just forget his a baby I think as he is so smart for his age.not many puppy's sleep all night and don't wet in there cage.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:30 am

He's doing amazingly well with his night times. It tends to be the daytime training that clicks first, with night times following along a bit later when their bladder is reaching more like its full size and having better control over how long it can be held.

Collie, by their nature, are extremely intelligent and tend to thrive when they have things to do. Altho he's too little for puppy classes at the moment, you could try some little training sessions thru the day to start him off with the basics such as wait, sit, lay down etc. Just a few mins 2~3 times a day can really help tire his mind as well.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Yes Fluppy he sits on command but if he gets something in his choppers his not meant to he runs as fast as he can thinking I would catch him lol.xxxx
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Positive and Fun