[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Postby diane1 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Hi folks

My name is Maisie and i'm the dog carer for my human DI.

I am 2 years old and am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant with my first litter of pups. My Beau was called Pierre and is a rather handsome minature poodle however I believe he has alot of off spring out there. I am now feeling hungry alot of the time but not for dog food, I like toad in the hole. chicken, mash,pasta,pizza just about anything apart from dog food.

I am still looking after my human giving her lots of cuddles and making sure shes ok when shes in pain. I know shel so the same for me when i go into labour, I believe that you humans have all sorts of pain relief when in labour but its not available for dogs !!! ill just have to bite on a bone !

I thought Id hyjack my humans page here and give you all updates on my progres, and ill get her to take photos along the way .

Just off to see what left overs there are fro her tea.

See you all again soon.

Maisie x :f1-car: :dogrun1:
Attachments
IMG_0790.jpg
having a role about before becoing a mum
IMG_0790.jpg (136.05 KiB) Viewed 6795 times
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Re: Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Well I'll be following your diary with lots of interest and excitement Maisie, along with my doggy carer DeeDee, who says she will help translate any doggyisms that I can't understand.

With your beau being a poodle, and you being a Lhasapoo I can't wait to see what your puppies will be like :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

As well as taking care of your huu~mon mum, make sure you have lots of time for you as well, insist on extra belly rubs and find the comfiest seat on the sofa.

Hope you managed to find some tasty extras to eat, DeeDee would have shared her chippies with you if we'd known what you were craving when we had dinner :bear-dancing: :elephant: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Harry here I'll be watching with interest too but I'll have my paws over my eyes at the yucky bits :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby diane1 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Hello folks

I thought i'd let you all know that we felt the pups move last night its like little bubbles popping inside. Its now very exciting. :-D

Ive also suddenley got a huge appetite and want to eat all the time ill even eat that dog food stuff they give us !!!! :shock:

Ive put a photo of Pierre and me when we met for the first time, he is the smaller of us but is all Dog ! I hope we make some nice pups together.

Im off for another doze now its hard work being pregnant.

Maisie
Attachments
20120813_194401-1.jpg
20120813_194401-1.jpg (17.35 KiB) Viewed 6776 times
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:23 am

Thought Id say hi now folks

Ive just discovered that my family are off to wales for the weekend leaving me behind. Its not al bad as their friend is moving in to look after me so I think I might be given lots of treats as he's not a dog owner so doesnt know how to ration them :-D :-D :-D

I seem to need to eat all the time it must be those pups I wonder how many I have :?: :?: I hope I dont take after my mum as i'm one of 8 :yikes: :yikes:

I wont be able to post on here until my owner gets back as I dont know how to turn the computer thingy on . I'm just off for some cuddles before my family have to leave.

Have a good weekend folks and see you next week. :-)
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Enjoy your break with your new human friend Maisie and I hope your real human Di has a nice relaxing break too :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:11 pm

I hope you have a good weekend doggysitting your new huu~mon friend maisie. I like it when non~doggy owned peoples visit as they break all the rules that my huu~mons say we need to live with, like feeding me tasty things from the table and letting me lick the plates. I does hope your huu~mons enjoy their weekend hollibobs as well, next time

Pierre looks like a poodle~friend I see out on walkies and he is very nice and polite, so I hope Pierre was the same with you. My huu~mon mum loves puppy~dogs and she thinks your babies will be like little bundles of fluffyness :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I does like eating every chance I get, but it's not because I have puppies growing in my tumtum, according to my huu~mons it's because I am a springie and I am a bit greedy.

I've been swimming this morning, and tomorrow My huu~mons are taking me to see my huu~mon nannie, and we're having a sleep~over, so I hope your weekend will be as exciting and munchie filled as mine will be :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 am

Hi Maise, my names babaloo and I human sit ISM every so often when my real family are away , it works out well as my auntie ISM seems to like me visiting plus I don't have to go to doggie jail (ughh hate that place never know what I did to make my real family put me in there must have been something to do with them coming back all brown like my friend Jack - he's a Jack Russel)
Any way Auntie told me you were having pups and I was very interested, don't know I would like them myself but always take an interest when I meet the little darlings in the park . Hate the way thier humans lift them up as if I'm going to do something to them ! only teaching them the doggie etiquette of what to sniff and when !

Not sure I like the idea of your tummy popping is it anything like when you try and taste your little humans cola and it gets up your nose so you have to sneeze?

Take care and eat lots ....after all you could be eating for 5 or 6.
Will ask Auntie how you are next time I'm up
wet nose sniff Babaloo
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby diane1 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:21 am

Hi Babaloo and fluppy puffy

Well I had a great weekend with lots of cuddles and food !!!!!!!!!! My Human uncle Des was a great sitter and we watched our favourite programmes "X Factor" and "New Tricks" with lots of treats.He even let me sleep with him but I forgot he was looking after me and ended up waking him up early by sitting on his head :yikes: . He didnt seem to mind though and took me on a lovely walk. :-D

My humans came back but Di wasnt well it seems the weekend was a little much for her and shes not been able to log on till today so couldnt update you all. Weve been sleeping on the sofa together of a day, this pregnancy thing really makes you tired. :sleep:

My tummy is really big now but ive heard them talking saying its going to get bigger in the next week :yikes: I dont think my tummy can stretch much more, does this mean ill get stretch marks :?:

My humans seem to be making a large bed for me with soft blankets its called a birthing box but I think the kingsize bed looks more comfortable for giving birth.

Ive heard them say Ive got 10 days to go but I dont think they mean im leaving them I think its until I get thin again and have some pups. Im looking forward to it now but the feeding every 2 hours has me a little worried.

Ill keep you posted on the count down now .

diane1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Oh my word Maisie 10 days bet they go really fast, good luck with the birthing box, if I were you I would give it a go now to check on the comfort level, cos if its not right you have time to let Di know it needs some more softness in it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you had a nice time with uncle Des but sorry to hear Di was very tired after her break :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Yoo~Hoo Maisie, DeeDee~doodoos here, I did think that you were getting a BURPING box :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: I think my huu~mon mum's fibre~fog is starting to make me a bit dafter :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Have a good investigate of this noo box to make sure it meets with your comfy needs :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am glad you had a nice weekend with Uncle Des, I saw mu huu~mon nannie and had lots of spoilings from her too :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Don't worry about sitting on his head and waking him up a bit early, our huu~mons know that we do these things so they know they're a part of our families :clap: :clap: :clap: Sorry your mum did come back from the weekend hollybobs feeling extra pawly, with your special carings working on her, she'll soon start to feel a bit less pawly :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I hope these 10 days go very fast for you, it must feel very funny having those little baby fluffy puppies growing and waggling in your tumtum :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I don't think you will have the stretchy marks on your tumtum, but if some do sneak on it, hide them under your belly fluff, it is very good for hiding things in it 8-) 8-) 8-)

Gentle sniffs and snuzzles for both you and your pawly huu~mon Di :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi Babaloo and Dee Dee

Maisie cheching in again with 9 days to go :shock:

I seem to be getting fatter every day ill be waddling soon like a duck. Ive found a sleeping bag from my humans weekend away which is in the hall and is very comfy i might make it my nesting bed , but then again the King size bed is very comfy.

I'm still enjoying walks but I find I cant walk as far as I used to.I do like trips out in the car though it saves my poor feet/paws.

Ive had some lovely food like noodles tonight with chicken it beats dog food any day.

I'm just off for another nap its all I seem to do now. Ill pop up again tomorrow.

Maisie :-D
Attachments
IMG_0428.jpg
window watching
IMG_0428.jpg (97.39 KiB) Viewed 6667 times
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:58 am

Awwwww Maisie

My human mom keeps telling me about you and how you are getting on and i am so excited for you. You are being so brave, but i think the king size bed would probably be the comfy option afterall you may have to to house 5 to 8 puppies lol!!! My human mom has tried to send several messages for me but they seem to drop into a black hole, so i have suggested keeping it brief and see what happens. I really want you to know i am thinking about you and i cant wait while you deliver. Dont worry about the pain its only the 1st one that hurts the rest is like podding pea's lol!!! Oooh i just cant contain my excitement, oh no have done a wee wee with it all. Please let me know how you get on and just so you know i do doggy prayers for you every night that everything will go well.

Lots of hugs
Milly xxxx :-D :dogchasecat1:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:59 am

Hi Milly

Im so sorry I missed your name off the blogg last night but I was really tired. Its sooo exciting and di has tried feeling for the pups but they must all be in the same place as the movements are in one place only. I wonder if thats why ive suddenly got a big bum !!! :yikes:

Ill let you know how my day goes later and thank nyou for your support being my first its a bit nerve racking.

Love

Maisie xxx
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi Maise & Mum hope things still going well , its like a wee mini soap opera waiting for the pups to arrive . Have to log on each day just to see how things are.

x Babaloo's Auntie
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to Positive and Fun