[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:16 am

It'll be the ManFlu Babaloo's Auntie ISM, he won't be lergic to Babaloo like he is to katfings and wabbits :nono: :nono: If Unk does do sneezings when Babaloo visits, it'll be because sneaky katfings have infected Babaloo with their lurgy katfingness :shock: :shock: :shock:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:45 am

FP ..Love the idea of lurgy katfingness... :lol:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby millymoodoo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:39 am

Hi all

I agree with deedee doodoo's the catfings are just trying to spoil it for Babaloo coming for sleepovers, they can be ever so sneaky you know, i need eyes in my bottom so i can keep one of my eyes on them cos i need my other eyes for looking to see what my mom is cooking or eating and they are all important things for me to need extra eyes for!!! When i got scared on sunday after my swimmings, my mom gave me a lovely warm shower and for once i was ever so pleased to be having a shower cos normally i dont like them. Mom dried me with a lovely warm towel which was lush and then blowdried me cos she was worried i might catch cold, i snuggled up on the sofa with mom and i even let the catfings snuggle up with me cos i was so happy to be home and safe again. Deedee doodoo's it was grass all around the beck and it was very very muddy so i wouldnt of been able to get out anywhere else, i am so pleased my mom had her crutchfing i dont like it normally cos it trips me up if i get too close to mom but today it did good!!!

Do you go to hydrotherapy deedee doodoo's? Thats where i went to build up my muscles after my fluffy puppies went to their forever homes, i didnt really like it cos the man used to put a safety jacket onto me which i didnt like very much but the water was ever so warm and my bestest friend pippa came too cos she had to lose some weight. We dont go anymore but mom says she would take me back if i hurt myself cos its good if you are poorly sick with your joints!!!

All of our moms have been poorly sick lately, me thinks its down to the weather, but we are all good at making them feel better with our cuggles and kisses. My mom says she loves me to cuggle up to her when she is badly, but i get happy when she is feeling better. The catfings are not as good as us pooches cos they go out and do their own thing while we stay and look after our moms but then thats what dogs do. It makes me cross cos the catfings go out and come home when they are hungry but once they have been fed they expect me to get off moms knee so they can have a cuggle with mom, so sometimes i have to growl at them and tell them off. They are so sneaky!!!

Them puplets are so clever at getting through the gate, i agree with deedee doodoo's they must have some norty spots under that fluffy coat. I feel so sorry for Sam and Lucy's new mum and dad cos they are going to be doing lots of mischiefs, i bet you are so relieved Maisie that you dont have to go with them to tell them off. I am sure they are all going to have lovely homes, when do they go to their forever homes?

Lots of doggie licks and loves
Millyxxx :-) :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Hello Milly :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: My swimmings are for hydrotherapy. Not long before I was 1, I was on my favourite field with mum and had got a bit of a tennis ball that I wanted to eat, even tho mum was saying know as it could cause problems in my tumtum if I swallowed it. Mum put my lead on, then threw the bit of tennis ball out of my way :yikes: :yikes: Coz I wanted it so very much, I tried to go springing after it, moved in a funny way, and the next fing I knew, I was being a tripaw as my leggy was really hurty when I tried to put it down.

We somehow got back home and mum told dad what had happened. Altho I was walking better, it was still a bit hurty, so it meant I had to have one of those trips to the needle stickers where they make you go to sleepies, then have a look at fings after they've taken those funny pictures of bones and innards and stuff. I was so glad to see mum and dad when they came to get me, but I was so wibbly wobbly, I didn't really know where I was :( :( :(

The needle sticker said my bones looked all right, even tho there was something on one of my hips that mum asked about :-? :-? :-? The needle sticker (who it turned out wasn't a very good needle sticker) said there wasn't anyfing wrong with my hip either, but he did fink I'd done somefing to my crooshiate ligament, and that I needed to go to a special needle sticker who would find what was wrong, then fix it and make it better.

So we went to this other needle sticker and it was him that made us realise how rubbish the first one was :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: He said the fing mum had seen on the hex~ray was hip dysplacia, which was what mum had asked the duff needle sticker about. He also said it wasn't a crooshiate problem, but a problem with my knee :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: So I had to stay at the needle sticker hopital to have my knee fixed and made better, and the bottom part of my leggy straightened as it was wonky because of my knee.

After I'd had my hoperashun, and mum and dad came to take me home I was so so so pleased to see them I was trying to run and jump to get to them, even tho my leggy was ever so hurty. And they both had the leaky eye problem as well, with so much stuff coming out of them that I couldn't keep up with trying to lick them out of the way :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

A few weeks after my knee was fixed, the good needle sticker said I needed to have hydrotherapy to help build up my leggy muscles again, so I started off with 24 sessions over a few weeks until my leggy was all properly better again. I didn't like it at first as I couldn't make sense of what I should be doing :shock: :shock: :shock: One day tho, it all made sense and I realised that not only could I swim, but I really liked swimmings :clap: :clap: :clap:

Even tho I finished my rehabing swimmings, because I liked it so much, my mum and dad kept taking me, and I still go every 2 weeks as I like it so much and it helps with my knee and hip still. Even tho I was fixed, my knee and hip are a bit clunky so doing the nice warm swimmings helps keep everything really strong and tight around them. I was just over 1 when I started swimmings, and I'm 4 and a bit now and mum and dad will keep taking me for as long as possible to make sure my leggy is as good as it can ever be :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D I knew they were the right huu~mons for and that I was the right doglet for them as I know that I could have picked some different huu~mons who might not have looked after me and loved me like mine do :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby millymoodoo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Wow deedee doodoo's

You have been so brave to keep going to them needle stickers i dont think i would be so brave going as many times as you have done, if i fink i am going there i get them flutterbys in my tumtum and i start to shake cos i dont know what they will be doing to me!! You are also so lucky to get a lovely mum and dad like you have got cos not all humans would have taken so much care and spend lots of pennies to try and get you to feel better. My mom says she has got me insured but i dont know what that means, i fink it must be something about pennies, but she can take me to the needle stickers without having to worry, although she said she would find the pennies from somewhere just like she did for Tyson because he wasnt insured.

Sometimes i fink its good to hurt a bit cos then we can understand what our mums feel when they hurt, i get hurty if i have run too fast and once i fink i must of spun on my front paw and dislocated one of my toes and it was so bad that i couldnt help but howl. My mom rushed me to the needle stickers to try to make me better and i had to stay while they hoperated on my toe. The needle sticker made me go to sleep which i didnt like cos i like to see whats going on!!! Anyway when i woked up my toe was all better and the needle sticker had put a bright pink hard sock on my pawly toe. I hadnt been awake very long when my mom came to fetch me and she had the leaky eye thing badly and i couldnt wait to get to her to wash them away. I really was pampered when i had my pawly toe and if mom wasnt giving me enough attention i would just lift my pawly toe up to show her i was still hurty and she would give me loads of loves, kisses and treats, but i was pleased when it was all better and that hard sock come come off cos it got in the way a lot!!!

I am so pleased that your mum and dad found you a good needle sticker, our mums know if something is wrong with us and i am glad that your mum took you to a good one. Not many mums would be persistant like your mum was cos she loves you so much and just wants the best for you and for you not to hurty. I used to get really bored swimming and the man who come in the water with me made me do as he said which i didnt like much, i have got terrier in my breed and terriers dont like to be told what to do, so whenever i got the chance i would splash him a lot. In the end my mom could see that i didnt really like it it so she asked if i could go in with Pippa and he let us, but once Pippa trimmed down a bit mom said i didnt have to go anymore and i was so pleased. If i had a pawly leg though like you have i would go again but until then i will just find big puddles and the sea to swim in!!!

Lots of doggie love and licks
Milly xxx :-) :dogrun1: :dogrun1: :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi to all my poochy friends

Hey its Milly here!!! I was just wondering how you all are and if your puplets have gone to their forever homes yet Maisie!!! My mom is having a bad time right now and its ever such hard work looking after her, washing her face when she has leaky eyes and giving her some of my bestest loves, i think it makes her feel better. I am not bothering her too much about walkies cos she is ever so tired so we both just snuggle up together and have lots of little sleeps. When mom feels a bit better i am hoping to get lots of extra walks to make up for it.

Moms not good at remembering things right now!!! I have a dental stick every morning to keep my teethies strong and healthy, just lately she either forgets to give me one or i get 2!!! Sometimes i really dont understand humans!!! Do you other pooches find this with their humans? I wish i was like you deedee doodoo's cos you dont like to go for a walk, but i really like mine. I like to see off other dogs who i see on my walks. Right now i have to see them off through the cats flappy thing, but i wish i could get through it like the cats do, they think they are clever cos i cant do it and they can!!! :dogchasecat1:

Well i hope you are all ok and you are looking after your humans well!!!
:dogchasecat1: :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1:
Millyxxx :-D
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Hello Milly :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I fink yoo must have been reading my mind as I was wondering about Maisie and her fluppets and what all our other doglet friends have been doing. It's been ages and ages since we heard about their happenings :shock: :shock: :shock:

My mum has been finding fings difficult as well Milly, she says it's because it's it's getting colder and she can't keep up with doing the fings she needs to do, let alone do anyfing she mite like. She's tired all the time like she's hurty all the time. I'm sure she's doing fings the wrong way round tho, she's still been taking me for walkies, but then hasn't got any energy left for doing fings like clothesy washings which means the huu~mon boy, who is now lots bigger than my mum moans and complains that he hasn't got anyfing to wear because he can't wear his favourite t~shirt. If she did the clothesy fings first, then found she didn't have enuff energy left for walkies, I wouldn't mind at all. Even when my dad is off, if he did fings in a different order, like playing with his car stuff after he's done the fings that mum wants him to do, and there wasn't really much time left for walkies then, I'd still be happy and waggy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maisie, how are fings with your mum, is she finding fings not very easy as well??? How are yoo and your fluppets??? They must be nearly big enuff to go to their new huu~mons :-D :-D :-D

I finks we need to keep talkings on here to each other, looking after our huu~mons can be so so hard. Altho our luffz n kissez help make them feel a bit better, I wish we could find somefing to make them properly better :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

It's getting near 2nd walkies time for me, so I'm off to see if I can get mum to do somefing else instead, then I mite not have to go, I can have extra belly rubs instead :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Luffz, lickz n wagglez

DeeDee ~ doo doos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi all my doggie friends

Sorry I havent been able to talk to you all but mums been to ill. She has a trapped nerve in her back and a prolapsed disk( I memorised her words) , which is stopping her from doing lots of fun things. She cant stand,walk,dress she says shes falling apart but I havent noticed anything falling off yet. She lso said the weather isnt helping and she is having problems with her hands and feet which she says is her fibro.

The pupplets are big now and one has gone. The last 2 are here till 22nd december as their new parents are on holiday. Mum said she wished they could go now as she is having problems stopping them fighting and doing their businesseverywhere as she cant bend to pick them up. Poor dad has to come home and pick up all the paper mum throws down. She says the puplets are gorgeous though ,when there asleep !!!!!!

Mum says she hs to go now as her hands re to sore to type. I hope to talk again tomorrow.Ive realy missed you all. Mum says she will read all your posts to me later.

Bye for now
Attachments
559787_10151325531030731_2083109538_n.jpg
559787_10151325531030731_2083109538_n.jpg (24.32 KiB) Viewed 2651 times
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Give all our humon's get better wishes to your mum Maisie we hope she feels better soon :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:51 am

Maise tell you mum I hope she feels better very soon , with this weather being so cold it must be very difficult for her, your puplet picture has really made me smile, it is sooo cute , think this is the cutist photo you have put up .
I'm sure you are both glad that the puplets are nearly all away to thier forever homes, puplets and humons non furry babies have one thing in common there comes a time when they get too big to stay & need pushed out the door........seems easier with a puplet.

Maybe I could put a wanted ad....

Free to forever homes 2 male humon non furries not babies . Like parties and the company of other humon non furries non babies , loud music and eating. Like puplets not very good at cleaning up after them selves !

Any takers ?
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Sorry ISM to many of my own to take any more, no room at this inn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Just thought it was worth a try :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: Maisie and Milly and Harry and all our other doglet friends :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

I hope you is all warm and snuggly and not having to go out too much in this cold and frosty weather. When I need to go out for a tiddle, my huu~mon mum is saying fings about not letting delicates areas of me touch the grass or I will stick to it with the frost :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: It's a very strange fing to say, altho I am getting up a bit quicker as the ground is ever so ever so cold at the moment :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Maisie, my mum finks that your fluppets are sssoooooooo cute, she pulled funny faces at the bit where you said they are doing business everywhere. I thort you meant they were selling fings so felt a bit :crazy: :crazy: :oops: when she said you meant doing tiddles and poops :shock: :shock: :shock: She said the funny faces were because it made her remember the businesses I did in the house when I was a fluppypuffy :shock: :-? :shock: :-?

She also says that it won't be much longer and the fluppets will be off to their new huu~mons when they come back from hollibobs, then the house will be back to how it should be, just in time for Santa Paws to visit. If you tell the fluppets about Santa Paws and that they'll have to go on the norty doglets list if they carry on doing fings in the house that they shouldn't do, they mite start to be a bit gooder with fings as Santa Paws only comes to us gooder doglets :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1:

Time to go for dindins now, the boy has finally got off his bum from the front of his pooter and sorted my dish out :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: Plus I fink I mite get some of the sorse that mum has put in with the meat borlies :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1:

Talks very soon :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Extra speshul genkle luffz n shnuzzles for orl our pawly huu~mons

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello everyone, I didnt think my mum would write anything for me tonight as I have been very very norty, but it was just becos my leggies are very sore and the cold has made them hurt me even more than usual. I tried to eat my humon baby girl cos I thort she was going to touch my leg, I didnt bite her really but my tooth scratched her hand and my mum shouted and shouted at me and I got sent away and noone would talk to me for ages. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My mum did the soggy eye thing and spoke to the needle stickers and they have let me have more white sweeties to help stop my leggies hurting so much and I'm not allowed to be with the little humons till I am better :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: mum says she is going to let me sleep in the sitting room from now on so that I'm not getting cold and I am really really going to try to not go near any of the little humons even though I like playing with them

So hope everyone else is being good and their humons are all better today,
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby millymoodoo » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 am

Hey its Milly here

Oh no you have have been norty!!! Have you got lots of norty spots like deedee doodoo's? Its hard hard not to get cross with baby humans especially when you thought it was going to touch your hurty leggies. I got cross with a little human girl that my mom says is her niece, cos i have a curly tail she thought she would bend it the opposite way and i swear to god i really thought she was going to snap it!!! I snapped instead cos it really hurt me and it was me that was put on the norty dog step (one of my baskets). Its just not fair i was only trying to warn her cos she kept doing it and it was making my eyes leaky with the pain. Now my mom watches her when she comes so she doesnt do it again cos it was ever so hurty, even having my fluffy puppies didnt hurt as much as that did.

I dont like it when my mom is cross withe me, it really hurts my heart a lot and especially when everyone ignores me cos i do love to be around human people a lot, when i was young i thought that humans were bad things to be around cos they really did bad things to me and it was ever so hurty, but my mom has restored my faith in humans so now i know its only a few humans that are bad and make you hurty.

Oooooooooooooh Maisie i love the picture that you have put on here, it is so cute my mom said its a mini Maisie. It wont be long now before they all have gone to their forever home and at least you will still be able to see them. I was very sad as all my fluffy puppies went one by one to their forever homes but i was so pleased with how well mom and i had found good forever homes and for that i was really happy. I loved being a mom but it was ever such hard work and mom said thats it now no more fluffy puppies and i had to go to needle stickers for a hoperation.

Mom said it would have been nice if i could have chosen the daddy to the fluffy puppies instead of lots of daddies like i had cos thats what happens when you live on the streets it really wasnt a pleasant experience. It was good when the dog warden picked me up, though at the time i thought they were going to hurt me, but they took me in a warm van cos it was January and so,so cold and when the van got there they gave me some food and a lovely warm bed and they were ever so kind to me. I got extra food cos i was growing fluffy puppies in my tum tum, i was glad of the extra food cos i was ever so hungry and even though i was pregnant all my bones stuck out. Mom says i was only 1o months old when i got pregnant so i was still a puppy myself. So Maisie you have been so very lucky with your mum and dad. My mom has told me that we will be together for ever and that makes me so very happy.

I'm sorry to keep talking about my life, but sometimes someone says something which brings back memories, especially the bad memories that make me so sad, so i am sorry to keep going on about them!!!!!

Hey deedee doodoo's i know what you mean about doing a tiddle quickly outside in case you get your delicate bits cold. While it has been so cold i have tried to hold it in until i get so desperate i have to go out and do tiddles. You should try what i do i cock my leg all the time even though i am a little girl, i fink it must be something i learnt out on the streets and i have done it ever since, but it beats risking your delicate bits lol!!!

ISM my mom said you had 2 human boys free to good homes!!! Do they do walkies? Cos if they do they could come and live with me and when mom cant take me out then the human boy could take me!!! I dont know what we could do with them inbetween though cos there isnt any room, but i dont mind them using my baskets!!! My mom is struggling at the moment and is hurty a lot and is doing a lot of sleepings, which i dont mind cos i snuggle up with her, i like that!!! I know sometimes mom takes me when she really is bad, so i try not to ask too many times at the minute cos i know she will take me if she can. I am sure i could go all by my own like the catfings do but mom wont let me. I could go with the cats to begin with and then i could do it all by my own but mom wont let me, it really doesnt seem fair cos the cats are not as old or as big as me and she lets them go and they can get the door to open and shut as they please with the cat flappy fing, its just not fair. :dogchasecat1:

I fink i am going to have a little sleep with mom now before the cat fings get to her. :dogchasecat1:

Millyxxx :-)
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun