[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Postby denys » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi Milly, I am covered in norty spots, I am a collie dog but the because of all my problems deedee doodoo's mum told my mum of a place called the collie rescue where a lady told her why I am the way I am. She said there has been too much inbreeding with my doggie parents and it has left me with lots and lots of problems. Its me in my humon mums picture, the needlestickers have said I cant have a hoperation on my legs when the time comes cos I'm too sensitive and wouldn't be able to cope with all the nursing that would be needed afterwards.

Your 1st life seems very frightening and I dont think I would have liked it at all :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I am a big scardy cat (thats what my mum calls me, but I think she must be wrong cos I'm a dog not a cat :roll: :roll: :roll: ) I dont like the dark and if I need the toilet then someone has to come and stand with me, otherwise I wont go. I'm a boy dog but cant cock my leg cos if I try I fall over :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm being very good today and after having extra sweeties for the hurty legs I even let the little humon touch me today, she is my mums granddaughter whatever that means but I didnt mean to be norty and I didnt like the telling off at all so I'm going to try to be good now

I hope your mum feels a bit better today and less hurty, this cold adn the white icy stuff that is all over the floor is making everyone more hurty so I hope it goes away soon.
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Oh No Harry!!! That sounds like it was so scary and upsetting and worrying when your ickle huu~mon got her handie too close to your teethies :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Huu~mons aren't always that good at understanding us, and with the ickle'uns it's even worser as they know even less than the big ones. Ickle huu~mon won't have known about your leggies and them being even pawlier and hurtyer when it's cold so will have thort that fings were how they yoosually are. My mum had got the leaky~eye fing reading about what happened. It's good that you let the ickle huu~mon touch you today, it means it will be less scaryier for both of you :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Hopefully ickle huu~mon will soon learn about doglets with pawly leggies and know it's not a good fing to try and touch them.

My leggie and hip have been more hurtyer and stifferer with the cold weather, so getting up from sleepies is a bit wibbly wobbly sometimes as that leggie just wants to stay asleepies instead of waking up and helping me stand up like my 3 other ones do. I know how much my leggie can be hurty, so with you having 2 pawly ones it must be 2 times as bad and even worse than that with the needlestickers saying you need the extra sweetiefings :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Milly, we orl do talkings about fings in our lives, esp when somefing reeminds us about somefing that has happened to us. I have done lots of talkings about my leggie before, so don't have worries about talkings to us about fings that have happened to you. Our huu~mons do talkings about the different fings that they have and have had happenings to them and they say it can help them, so we should do the same as well. Looking after our pawly huu~mons can be hard work and no~ing we can talks to each other about fings should be good for us as well :dogrun1:

My dad has been to get orl the boxes n shiny fings out from the cuboard so I fink I mite need to go and soopervise his doo~ings as if I don't he'll get himselve into orl sorts of messes and trubbles.

Speeks soooon

Luffz n waggz

DeeDee ~ doo doos xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:57 pm

It was very scary DeeDee but its all right now, no-one seems cross with me anymore, hope your dad has put all the shiny things in the right places now. did you have to help lots :?: :?: :?: :?: I tried to help but got sent away, the katfing called James keeps getting shouted at cos he keeps trying to knock all the shiny things off the funny tree but I'm being a good boy and staying away from it, it has twinkly thinks on it very strange :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hope Maisie's mum is feeling better and those poopies have stopped doing their toilets everywhere :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby millymoodoo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:53 pm

:dogchasecat1: Hey it milly here again

Thank you all for letting me talk to you about my fings that happened to me in my past it does help me!!! Ooooooh when deedee doodoo's said about the shiny fings that his human dad has got out it reminds me of choci, oooooh i can almsot taste it now. I like santa paws time, my mom puts a tree would you believe inside our house, i thought they were meant to stay outside!!! Mom puts all shiny fings on it but she also puts chocci on it too. Every time she put it on i go looking for them and if i am ever so careful i can get the chocci out of its paper and leate just the string and paper on the tree so mom doesnt know its gone in my tumtum. But she always knows its me and tells me it will make me pawly but it hasnt and its so yummy. This year i might be able to blame the cat fings which would be good!!! cos they do sneaky fings to me so i will do it to them.

Anyway last year i found sum yummy chocci stuff under the tree where i could get it and it smelt so yummy, but it took me ages to get all the wrapping off, its hard to be quiet when there is lots of paper to get off. Anyway i got through it and there was lots of yummy chocci's in but there was sum liquid in them that didnt taste very nice but the chocci taste took the horrid taste away. I felt ever so strange not long after and i was wobbling all over, i was quite scared so i tried to wake mom up but i couldnt even stand long enough to get to her, so i laid on the floor for her to wake up. When she did she was really cross wiv me cos i had opened a big box of what she called liqueers and i had scoffed the lot. By this time every time i tried to stand up i wobbled over, mom was ever so worried about me but i was in such a happy place until she said we would have to go to the needle stickers. So off we went and the needle sticker put a big needle in me but i didnt feel it cos i was in laalaaland.

We went home and i just slept and slept and i didnt feel too good for a few days so i have decided that i was norty and that maybe i shouldnt do that again but i do love chocci and i would happily sell my soul for even just a little bit, but i dont want to be pawly like that again. When anybody comes to see my mom i sniff round their bags to see if i can smell chocci and sometimes i find it, i just cant help myself!!!

Oooooooooooooooh im going for walkies
Lots of doggie love and licks
Millyxxx :-) :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Hello Harry and Milly :wave: :wave:

Our strange tree~fing is now in the corner with its shiny fings, little lights and a funny little huu~mon~looking fing up at the top. I had to do lots of supervisings and my mum had to do a bit designing to make sure dad had got the shiny fings and lights in orl the right places. She says it looks OK so dad must have got them where she wanted them to go :xmastree1: :xmastree1: :xmastree1:

If the katfing corled James keeps trying to get the shiny fings off the funny tree, tell him he'll be eaten with kustard for pudpud as katfings are sooper~norty then try to blame us doglets for it, esp when we haven't done anyfing norty all day. Katfings have secret norty spots as they are sneaky and the nortyest creatures in the entire universe :dogchasecat1: Well orl the ones I've met have been :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

I have doggy [chocolate] [chocolate] Milly as my mum says huu~mon [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] would probably make me really pawly as my tumtum can be a bit icky sometimes. The springie that owned my nannie and grandad when my mum was a little girlie once ate a box of brazil nuts that were covered in [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] They had to keep eyes on her for a bit to make sure she was fine :shock: :shock: :shock: Which she was :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I did manage to snaffle some fruity loaf the other day which made my mum all jittery and worryed :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Dad had put it on the table where the pooter was making a disc for my Nannie Brenda to watch. As the pooter had finished making the disc it spitted it out and knocked the fruity loaf piece on the floor so I pounced on it and ate it ever so quickly. Mum cam in and saw I was eating somefing really really quickly, then she spotted the piece of kitch~tishpoo on the rug and guesstimated what I had done :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: So I was watched very very closely to make sure they didn't make me pawly, which they didn' :-D :-D :-D Mum was ever so ever so happy that they hadn't done anyfing to me :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

OOhhhh I fink it mite be nearly dindin's time for me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm hoping I can get to have a share of what mum will be cooking as well, just so I know it will be safe for her to eat :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Talk soons

Luffz n sniffz

DeeDee ~ doo doos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi Milly and deedee, oh Milly that sounded reely scary I cant eat anything choci cos when I was very small I pinched some and had to go and stay in the needlestickers for 3 days and I was very very frightened, they put a needle in my leg with water in a bag and I had to have lots of them cos I couldnt stop :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: and going to the toilet. I had to have lots of baths and my mum had leaky eyes.

I am lergic to something called lac-toes and cant even have doggy choci :( :( :( :( Dont eat anymore of them funny choci's dont want you to be pooly

DeeDee, I have pinched caky things but they always make me :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: I have told James that he will get cooked and eated and he is hiding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he is the sneakiest of katfings and picks on shadow the other katfing she just sleeps a lot cos she is older than us :shock: :shock:

My huumon called Davey has come in so I'm off to have a play with him, see you later :-D :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby millymoodoo » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:11 am

Hi Harry and Deedee doodoo's

Mom has told me there will be no chocci on the tree and none under it either so there is no point in me wasting any time looking for it, instead she has got me some doggie chocci drops which are really quite nice and i am allowed 20 a day so i will be counting!!! It must have been awful for you harry having to stay at the needle stickers for 3 whole days, i would have been very scared. Deedee doodoo's you are norty eating the cake, but in fairness if it fell on the floor it was maybe meant for you and i would have done the same. You can spring to get things which must be good, i cant spring so i have to run, grab it and run like h--ll again so my mom doesnt see me.

I would like to come for tea and share James with you both and then you can come to my house and we can share Maxy and Misty, if we can catch them!!! I have told them that they will be cooked and they have gone out, at least now i can get on moms knee now!!! My cat fings are sneaky like James, they are always trying to get one over on me and they get me in serious trouble with mom when i chase them. They squaak like girls so mom hears them and its always me that gets in trouble.

I love it when the tree goes up and all the presents go under it. I like to sniff round and press them to see if any of them squeek though mom has said she wont be putting any of my presaents under the tree this year cos she gets fed up of having to rewrap mine cos i always sniff them out and then i get so excited i just cant help myself and show mom what i have found and thats when i get in trouble.

I got to go boring shopping now talk to you all soon
Lots od doggie love and licks
Millyxxx :-) :dogchasecat1: :dogchasecat1: :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:43 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: Milly and Harry and Maisie :dogchasecat1: Yumyum, katfing for dindins, sounds like we're going to have a hhuuugggeeee feast with orl of them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Milly my prezzies appear on Crissymuss morning, I fink if they were under the funny tree~fing I'd have do the same as you as these fings would need lots of checking to make sure they were all alright. I didn't know you could have 20 :dogrun1: [chocolate] [chocolate] drops every day :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I'm sure I don't get that many when I have some. Going to have to tork to my huu~mons about this and make sure I get the right number of them :waiting: :waiting:

Got to take mum for walkies no2 in a bit, she only likes to go out when it's lite so I'm off to have some extra :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: so I've got enuff energies to get her round the field as well as getting orl my sniffings and springieings done.

:snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1:

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Flash » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:38 am

It's not fair! All you doglets talking about Choccie yum yums [chocolate] [chocolate] and cake stuff yum yums :cake: :cake:

It's making me drool slobbery much. My human mum won't let me get away with it, she says she has had experiences with other doglets to know how crafty we can be. All the cakey and choclatey fings are out of my reach. Mum says they are very bad for doglets especially human chocolate, it can make us very poorly even though we don't feel it right away.

Milly, you are so lucky after eating those wobbly chocs, I'm glad you got better.

I'm looking forward to Santa Paws coming though because he always brings me nice tasty 'doggie treats' and new toys to shake and chase. :hohoho1:
But until then, I have other fings to chase, :dogchasecat1:
Must get on with that, take care Doglet freinds. Lots of doggie licks and huggles. Shay. X
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Babaloo and her houmons are coming to our house Xmas Eve so that we can exchange presents and have a few nibbles & wobbly juice :xmasdance1: etc. All this talk about Santa Paws :hohoho1: and :santchimney1: had made me feel mean as I realised there wasn't anything for Babaloo from under the :xmastree1:! So yesterday when I got my shopping delivered there on top of one of the boxes was a mini ball throw. Babaloo & the unki love playing throw when ever she is up so a nice new throw stick will be much appreciated... I hope. Not sure now should I give it too babaloo or keep it and give the the unki as part of his stocking :hohoho1: ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope all my doglet friends and thier :dogchasecat1: have a wonderful Xmas.

ISm
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby millymoodoo » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi deedee doodoo's, Harry, Shay, Babaloo and Maisie

I love to talk about :santchimney1: humans can be so careless at this time of year and they leave lots of goodies out for us doglets without realising they have until its too late and they somehow get inside of our tumtums!!! Shay when i ate the wobbly chocci's it was a nice feeling at the time but i was ever so scared cos i get wobbling over and that night i was very sick but my head was all fuzzy and i didnt loud noises!!! Mom said i had an hangover from all that liquid stuff inside the chocci's!!! I didnt like the visit to the needle sticker cos i thought they might keep me, they didnt they stuck a needle in me and let me go home again wiv my mom and i was so relieved. poor Harry had to stay at the needle stickers for 3 whole days and he was ever so scared.

Deedee doodoo's i hope you got the chocci drop fing sorted out, i count when my mom is giving them to me and i know if i dont get them all, i have 10 in the morning and 10 at night, oh by the way mom says they are sugar free cos i was getting a bit too fat!!! ISM you could give the ball stick to unkie and then get another present for Babaloo and then that way Babaloo will have 2 toys which would be good. Us doglets are like humans we love presents and i know i get ever so excited on christmas morning when mom says i can open mine, mom pulls out my gifts away from all the others so that i dont open everybody elses presents in all the excitement . You should see all the paper go flying, oooohhhh i do love :santchimney1: and :xmasdance1: :hohoho1: .

My bestest friend Pippa is coming at christmas and Reggie another friend and mom says after we have eaten all our christmas dinner up we can go to the beach for a long run!!! :dogrun1: I like Reggie he humps me and i hump him and neither of us really mind, Pippa doesnt like playing that game with us though and when mom see's us she shouts at us both!!!! Dont know why cos we are only playing!!!!!!

Oh Shay we need to teach you how to get some nice things without the humans seeing us, well until its too late, its worth the telling off when its in your tumtum. Your humans are right though cos some of humans stuff can make us ever so poorly like them wobbly choccis did to me, my tumtum couldnt even manage christmas dindins that year which is really not like me cos i love meaty things especially turkey ooooooooohhhh its making my mouth water just thinking about it. You will have to come and share James, Misty and Maxy wiv us we are going to cook them and eat them all up cos cat fings are really sneaky, Misty and Maxy know, i told them and they have run away and are hiding somewhere!!! We will have to sniff them out!!! :dogchasecat1: :dogchasecat1: :dogchasecat1:

Ooooooooh before i forget i went to my nannie and grandads yesterday and i found sommi chocci on the christmas tree but grandad stopped just in the nick of time else i would have gobbled them all up. My grandad has taken them off the tree now so we dont get poorly, but i did have a good sniff around the pressies in case there was something i might have liked!!!! He moved all the pressies away aswell, arnt some humans mean!!!

Lots of doggie love and licks
Millyxxx :-) :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1:
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Heeelllooooo Milly and Harry and Maisie and Shay and Babaloo's anty n unki ISM :wave: :wave:

Hope everyone is orl right, it's getting a bit dark and cold here and I've only just brought my dad home from his afternoon walkings :shock: :shock: I've got to make sure he puts the :chicken-dance: :chicken: to bed properly and orl in the dark :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Milly, I fink I have got the [chocolate] [chocolate] drop numbers sorted. Akording to my mum if I have more [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] drops each time, then there won't be room for eny other treaties or munchies. And as I lyke other treaties and munchies just as much as [chocolate] [chocolate] drops, so not having as many of them means I get to have sum of my other yumyums as well :-D :-D

I'm going with my huu~mons to have Crissymus with my dad's mummy, my huu~mon nanny. Then the next day we are going to my mum's mummy and daddy's, my other huu~mon nanny and my huu~mon grandad. I'm fink we mite be going to the beech for walkings while we're there which will be eva so guud as I luffs the beech as well :dogrun1:

It's neerly my dindins time now so I'm off to see what mumsie is cooking for us tonite. I'm hoping there will be some extras in my dish :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Luffz n waggz

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi orl our frends I have been a good boy this week my mum has sed so. I havent touched the tree fings or the pressies underneef. I cant have chocci drops, I have sum treets from the natural place and they are made from carrots. You know those orange fings that humons have with ther dindins.

I fink I am getting a new toy from santa paws this year, the cat fings get stockings with lots of treats and some toys. I try to play with them but they do the sneeky fings again. We could add Shadow into the cookings so that we have lots of katfing treats :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Babaloo will love the throwy stick fing I hope santa paws brings lots of lovely fings for all of our furry frends :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby millymoodoo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:34 am

:dogchasecat1: Hey its Milly

I am so pleased you have got the [chocolate] Drop count sorted deedee doodoo's and what you have decided has given me food for thought and i fink i might just trade some of my [chocolate] drops for other nice fings mmmmmmmmmmmmm i will talk to mom see if we can come to an agreement here!!! I do get other treets and nice fings but there isnt always room in my tumtum!!!

I am so pleased that you have been good this week Harry cos its only really this week that counts with santa paws coming, i dont fink he looks at whether you were naughty before now so me finks you are safe and he will come to you. I dont fink we should eat shadow aswell cos he is old and he might be a bit tough!!! We could get him to be look out for us while we catch and cook James, Misty and Maxy, if James normally picks on him cos he is old then i am sure he will be more than willing to help us :dogchasecat1: :dogchasecat1: :dogchasecat1: !!! We gonna be busy cos we have 3 sneaky cats to catch which wont be easy, but will taste so yummy so will be worth it!!!

Harry i like them carrots fings, i like to crunch them up all over the floor and then growl at the cat fings is they try to steal any of them, i do eat all the bits of the floor but i like the cat fings to think i am guarding something really tasty and they dont like it!!! The needle stickers say that carrots are really good for us doglets, i like them off my moms plate aswell with brown tasty stuff on them (no not pooh). When i was having my fluffy puppies mom was having her dinner on her knee and while she was eating she was talking to my nannie and at that time i had a serious craving for carrots and while mom chatted i was stealing carrots off her plate!!! My nannie saw what was happening but couldnt get the words cos she shocked at what i was doing, she had her mouth so wide open that her false teeth fell out of her mouth and plopped right into her dinner, it was so so funny!!!! Mom wasnt cross with me but she couldnt understand why i was only stealing the carrots when there were tasty lamb chops and other nice fings on her plate. Whenever mom does carrots now it brings back the memories of that day!!!

I do love :santchimney1: and i fink i am also getting a new toy cos i heard something squeek like toys do, i am so very excited cos we have only got 6 more sleeps before he comes. The catfings have got stockings with treats and a toy in them so i will try and play with them aswell and help them eat the treats cos i am kind like that!!! I have got a big santa stocking and mom has hung it up for me so that santa paws doesnt forget to leave me some pressies. I have also asked santa paws for another fluffy toy, i have got lots of fluffy toys they are very important. You see if anybody knocks on our door i run as fast as i can to see if it is safe for mom to answer it and once she has opened the door i run to get a fluffy toy for them to play tug of war with me, but i only play with them if i like them so you see i need to have lots of fluffy toys cos they keep ending up in moms needle bag while she fixes them together again!!!

Wouldnt it be good if we could all meet up somewhere after :xmastree1: with our moms it would be such good fun, i really feel that i know you all and we have never seen each other. We could suggest this to our moms cos it would be so amazing and even members who dont have pooches could come. There are a lot of dog friendly places and we could stay overnight if needed cos i know our moms get so very tired and pawley, it really is worth a thought!!!

Moms at the hopital today and i go with her so that she doesnt get too scared. I dont like staying at home all by my own so i be good and sleep in my car while she comes out. I will talk to you all when i get back later!!!!

Lots of doggie love and licks :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1:
Milly xxx :-) :dogrun1:
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:54 am

Hi Milly, Maisie, DeeDee, shay and Babaloo and all the mums, unkis and aunties too, I fink it would be good to meet up too, loads of sniffings and things for us.

:santchimney1: is bound to bring new fluffy toys Milly, your story of your nan's teefs falling out was soooo funny my mum was laffing when she read it out to me, carrots are yummy so I dont blame you for pinching them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My mum has come downstairs to find out what I was doing cos she sed she hurd a big bang and me cry, I had fritened myself and wouldnt come out from under the table, I had tried to jump over the big black fing they keep in front of the burny hot fing :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I fell off :shock: :shock: :shock: Shadow has gone out in the rain she doent like to stay in with James, I fink she wud love to help us get him so I will ask her later when she gets back from her walkies :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun