[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:53 pm

:wave: :wave: doglet friends and huu~mons I hopes you haven't got too wet in orl the nasty rain that has been coming from the sky today. It was so bad this morning I only went as far as the garden and this afternoon I only had a short walkings to do the necessary fings then I took mum back home as quick as I could :dogrun1: I was orl soggy when we got back in and needed to have a towel fight to get dried :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Milly, your story about your nanny's teefies forlin out was ever so funny :clap: :clap: :clap: I'd have pinched the carrots as well :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Harry, had yoo been trying to mayke shur the chimbley was orl cleer for Santa's visit when yoo tryed to jumps over the burny~fings cage?? I'm not surprized it frighted yoo and mayde yoo cry, the burny~fing cage we have is only a smorl one, but I don't lyke going neer it as it mite try to burny mii :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: It is very guud that yoo wern't hurtyed or yoo wuldn't be able to play wiv the new fings Santa Paws will be bringing :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1:

Orl of us meeting up wuld be ever so much fun and ever so good :dogchasecat1: Sniffings and playings on the beech, then having dindins wuld be a perfect day :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

My dad has just come home from workings so I'm off to catch up on the fussagings he hasn't been able to do orl day :woot: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Luffz n shnufflez

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

4 more sleepies to go :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Yah Yah 4 mor sleepies :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: My mum has been putting all my comfy sleepie things in the big white chine in the kitchin so I is all kleen for :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Harry, if we don't count tonite, then its only 3 mor sleepies to go :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: I'll be at my huu~mon grandparents for Chrissymuss so I hope Santa Paws has programmed the right address into his SatMap so he finds us. My nanny is bayking us sum mor min~spies so I fink we'll hav to leev sum owt for Santa to hav a munchie befor he gose down the next chimbley :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:37 am

oooohhh my mum has cum down erly and let me get up so now we are down to 2 or evn 1 :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: James has gon out the windy thing made of see thru stuf

Mum ses he was doing her nut and its leeking from the sky so he will be all wet wen he gets bak hope he dont think hes sitting on my cleen bed :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Flash » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:29 am

Hi Maisie, Milly, Dee Dee Doo Doos, Harry and all. I got one thing on my mind! :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: Yeah!!!

My human mum put somefing with all the other pressies and I know what it is and it's for ME! I just know it, it's MINE, MINE, MINE and I can't wait, I want it NOW!! I keep sitting by the pressies and looking at mine, I can't take my eyes off it. Mum hid it further back and I can't see it unless I get up on the settee and look next to the bookcase but it's there... Whine, whine, mmm mine! :dogrun1:

I keep jumping around and asking for my pressie but Mum says I have to wait like everyone else, grrr unfair! I know it's not treaty fings cuz it dosen't smell of food like some of the others do, I know it's a toy, its long and thin with a curv shape and a lump at the end, I think I know what it is... Ohhhh I can't wait I love Santa paws time, I love pressies, and throwing the paper all over the front room, it's great!! :dogrun1: :xmasdance1: :xmastree1:

Happy Christmas all my Doglet friends Shay.. :xmastree1: :hohoho1: :dogrun1:
Last edited by Flash on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Hey everybody its Milly here ho ho ho :hohoho1:

Only 2 more sleeps then he is coming, i cant wait like all of you cant!!! Harry my mom has cleaned all my beds and blankets so that i am all clean for santa paws, i love it when my bed has been cleaned i just dont like it not being there while it is washed and dried, mom always seems to be cleaning it though so i av to try and fit in the cats bed and its a right tight fit!!!! I would love to be a santa paws helper like rudolph cos we would get to eat lots of carrots and maybe some mince farts cos i am sure santa paws would get too full and wouldnt be able to manage all of of them all by his own. I am sure that rudolph gets to eat lots of mince tarts, oooooooooh it would be such an important job to make sure everybody in the whole world got something from santa paws!!! :xmasdance1:

When i lived on the streets santa paws didnt bring me any presents, i think that was cos he never knew just where i would be!!! I just had to go where i could keep dry so i could be just about anywhere and it was so very very cold, i used to curl up in a little ball to try and keep warm. The good thing about christmas though was there was lots and lots of food thrown out so at least i knew i had a full tumtum!!! Come on all my poochy friends lets just spend a thought for all them pooches that are on the streets this christmas!! It makes me so very grateful for what i have now, to begin with i thought it was all a dream but i know now how fortunate i am and i am pleased that i got caught and taken to the dogs pound!!! I know that mom and i will be together forever!!!

Harry i dont blame you for not letting James sit on your nice clean bed and especially if he is all wet, them cat fings fink they can do whatever they like and get away with it dont they? They are so norty and i hope santa paws is listening and seeing what they are doing!!! My cat fings do things like that to me, in fact Misty is fast asleep on my bed right now i think i am going to have to do something about this :dogchasecat1:

I cant believe it mom is going shopping again!!! She might aswell bring the whole shop home cos i dont know where she is going to put everything!!! When we go shopping i have to watch that mom doesnt buy too much cos i dont like sharing my seat with everything!! I will never forget when she bought a big metal bin for burning rubbish in and it had a big lid on it, mom couldnt fit it in the boot cos that was full of shopping so it went on the back seat next to me!! I wasnt very happy about it from the start, but even more so when mom went round a corner too fast and the bin went flying over and the lid came off and clonked me right on my head. Mom was so upset about it and had leaky eye and i couldnt be cross with her for too long. Now when she goes shopping i am watching to make sure she doesnt buy too much cos i am not sharing my bed with any more big objects that might get me!!!

Lots of doggie love and licks
Milly xxx :-) :dogrun1:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:29 pm

OOOOooooohhhhhhh :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: :hohoho1: I hope these 2 mor sleepies go ever so quicklie so it can be Crissymuss Day :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: I'm orl waggly and jiggly wiv xcitement :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1:

Milly you're rite aboot there being lots of doglets who aren't as lucky as we orl are to have the forever homes and huu~mons that we do :( :( Its not just doglets either, other creechures and even katfings aren't orl in forever homes like us :( :( :( Sum are lucky and find ther way to places wher nice and kind huu~mons will give them sumwhere to sleep and eet and help wiv finding their rite forever homes and huu~mons, but wiv so meny needing their helpz and luffz, there isn't enuff room fur orl of them :cry: :cry: :cry:

Being a Santa Paws helper wu be ever so ever so much fun :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: We'd get to see orl sorts of peeples and places and make them :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: when we leeve prezzies :xmastree1: :xmastree1: :xmastree1:

I fink mumsie is going to put my blankies in the washy~chine fing as well as she's been saying they are a bit mor sniffy. I finks tey smellz fine as they smellez of mii, but having sum diffrent smellz on them is nice as well. I'm glad I don't have share with katfings as, orl tho my bed is a big one, I fill it orl up when I stretchez rite out :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I finks my dad is going to get the biccie~bics out as hes got the drinkie~maker fing bubbling up drinkie~water, so I need to go and make sure orl the biccie~bics are OK for eetingz.

Wagglez and jigglez

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi all, Flash dont take your eyes off that prezzie just in case a katfing or sumone els whips it :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Milly its sounds so scary not havin a forever home :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Shadow the katfing and my mums over doggy befor me didnt have places to live either and Shadow gets reely cross at me and James cos she sez we dont know we are born but we do cos we ar here so we must have been born :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: stoopid katfing but she is rite I dont want to eva have to be that cold or hungry and I wud miss evryone :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

DeeDee hope those biccy's were alright :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Flash » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:57 am

Milly, my forever mum's first dog Lassie had a very bad life before finding mum. for 2 and a half years, she was kicked out of homes to live on the streets and she roamed a place called 'The Hams' and ate rubbish. People who had her used to beat her and she would run away to find another home but the same happened again and again. My mum used to go on the C.B and when people heard she had Lassie, they would tell her more things about her.

The last owners before mum, used to leave her home alone and if she wee weed she would get beaten when the nasty people came home. One day, the nasty man came home and Lassie ran past him to run away but as she ran out of the flat another nasty man was coming up the stairs and was going to catch her. She was so scared she jumped through a glass window and landed on the road. 2 shop keepers got her and hid her in the butchers. They told the nasty men she had run away and they took her to the vets and paid for her treatment.

The nasty mans girlfriend got her back and asked mum to look after her while she went on holiday. She never came back for Lassie and mum kept her.

Mum used to do work experience in vets for 2 years and remembered Lassie from 18 months earlier when she got hit by two cars and had to have an operation. She belonged to other people then and they kicked her out too. Some people can be so cruel. Lassie lived with my mum until she was 18 years old. I can see a picture on our sideboard of Lassie and she was very thin. In a later picture she is fatter and happier. Mum goes all watery eyes when she remebers Lassie and I lick her face. I know I am safe with my mum, she will never ever hurt me or let anyone else.

Harry, as for catfings getting my pressies? Yeah! Let them try it... :dogchasecat1:

We all remember all the homeless doglets :dogrun1: and mum says catfings too, okay, if we must! :cat2: :cat2: and we are all grateful that we have loving homes and have a good pressie time to look forward to.

Much love and lots of huggles to you all. Shay. :santchimney1: :xmastree1: :santchimney1: :dogrun1:
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:32 pm

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: for all the sad and lonely animals and humans at this special time of year
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Oh no James is very sick and my auntie rang the special needle stickers, they said they think he's been bitten and has to go to see the ordinary needle stickers in the morning. I know he is a katfing and is sneaky but I dont like seeing him so poorly. He is crying and biting and scratching and everyone has told me to stay away from him till they make him better.

I hope he doesnt have to stay at the needle stickers like I did, cos he's my friend really :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Oh Dear seeing as we are a catfing house I'm sorry to hear James isn't well . What do you think he got bitten by?
We had a catfing who had a big fight with another catfing and we had to wash out the wound really well with warm water & tee tree to act as a disinfectant . I got a baby medicine thingy and pushed the water through the wound (ONLY do with open wound or else the bad germs can get into the bite more)
Hope the needlestickers make him better quickly as I'm sure you don't want him sick at Christmas !

hugs
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Oh no!! Even tho James is a katfing I know he's yor bestest toy Harry. And no furry frend of any anyone's should be at the needle stickers at any time, let alone at Chrissymuss.

Hope James's pawlyness gets better soon so he can have a happy Chrissymuss with you and Shadow and orl yor huu~mons.