[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Postby millymoodoo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:46 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww nooooooo

Oh poor poor James i really hope the needle stickers can make him all better again but just in case i have talked to santa paws to see if he can help make James all better again!!! I love my catfings really and i wouldnt want anyone to hurt like James is doing!!! If it was another catfing that hurted James then i think we ought to catch the biting catfing and eat him all up for hurtyin James. Harry tell James we wont cook him and eat him this year cos we know you love hime lots like i love Misty and Max!!! Misty once got bitten by a house spider and it really made him squeel but it was his own fault cos he plays with them and then gobbles them all up, but he was poorly sick when the spider got him mom said he had a bad reaction!!!!

Get well soon James, we loves you really :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Lots of doggie loves and licks
Millyxxx :-) :dogchasecat1: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Harry I am sending some special springie vibes fur James. Not sure if the recipe for him so if they don't make him orl better, hopefully they will make him feel not quite as pawly.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby millymoodoo » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:17 am

Hey its Milly ho ho ho

I am so excited cos santa paws came and left me lots of toys and treats so i must have been a very good girl, this week anyway!!! Other weeks shouldnt really count cos he only has time to check on being norty the christmas week!!! I hope you all got what you wanted!!! I got some tasty treats and i am guarding one of them from them cat fings, i would really like to gobble it all up but i am going to tease them with it first, i pretend to be asleep until they get right up to me and then i growl at them!!! They have got some strange toys that they roll all over the floor with them in their paws, mom says it has catnip in but i cant smell anything so i think they are teasing me making me think it is something really good!!!

I hope James is feeling better after his ordeal with the needle jabbers!!! I wouldnt want Misty or Maxy to be hurt like James even though they can be annoying but thats what cat fings do, i secretly love my cat fings and i have told them that we wont eat anay of them now as long as they are good!!! I fink we need to get the bad kats that hurty James and gobble them all up!!! :dogchasecat1:

lots of doggie loves and licks :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1:
Millyxxx :-)
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:28 pm

James is much better the needle stickers gave him 2 jections and tabs and said it not to worry if I ate them :lol: :lol: :lol: I got 2 new toys of santa paws and James got a box he scratches Shadow got treats cos she is snooty and doesnt really like toys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you all got nice things too, Milly I think you are right he didnt have time to check all those other times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Festive Wagglingz to orl my Doglet frends and ther huu~mons and uther aminal frends :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1:

I hopez the 2 jectshuns and pilliesare helping James feel lots more better Harry, don't lett yur mumsie get them muggled up wiv the ones she has to eet :snowman1: :snowman1: even my mumsie sez ther are sum nice katfings so the ony wunz I shud bii wanting to eetz are the not~very~nice wunz so that is to bii mii Noo Ears Rezolushun.......only eet the not~very~nice katfings :dogchasecat1:

Millie, I finks I must have been guud in the week as well as Santa Paws did leeve me sum nice fings as well. I have got sum nice treaties and sum noo toys to play wiv :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1:

After havin' his head neer wher he could lick his boy~doggy bitz the uther day, mii huu~mon boy decided to bii guud as well so he cuud have his noo pooter so hee is happi az well :rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph:

We were at my huu~mon nanny's for Santa Paws coming so it ment I cuud have walkies in the :f1-car: to ma favrit park ther, take dad for his walkings rownd ther, then he takes uz back home in the :f1-car: again :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm at my nannie and grandads now, so I tuuk my dad for walkies down the lane errlier and tomorrow he's taking me and mumsie and him for beech walkingz so I'll be orl :dogrun1: :dogrun1:

Hopez everywun has had a guud time and not eeten too much turkey n stuffigz :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

Wuffz,luffz and snhufflez

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Iceskatemum » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:00 am

Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:10 pm

so glad everyone had a nice time, James is much better and the needle stickers have sent him a letter saying he needs his ova needles in January so he needs to go back then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My mum says there are so many tablets floating round she has to be very careful to make sure she doesn't mix them all up. But I cant see any in the air :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

watch out for all the whizzes and bangs that might go off for the nu yer my nu tablety fings shud help me not to be scared :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby millymoodoo » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:53 am

Ooooooooooooooohhhh nooooooooooo

I had forgoted about the whizzes and bangs i really dont like them at all, that means i will have to let the catfings share my bed so they dont get too frightened!!!

I am so pleased that James is feeling better, i dont like it when anyone is pawly sick!!! I hope James managed some christmas dinner cos it would be awful if he had missed out its the best dinner ever!!! I am pleased that babaloo enjoyed his ball on stick even if you had to use a tennis ball by the end of the evening. He was so lucky to get sum pressies on christmas eve, i had to wait while santa paws said i could have mine, mom says the magic of christmas goes if i opened them early but i didnt see any magic and i waited for santa paws!!!

Maisie i hope all your fluffy puppies have gone and are settled into their forever homes and had lots of nice things for christmas!!! I bet it is so nice to have your mum and dad all to yourself now!!! I didnt like sharing my mom with my fluffy puppies and it was so nice when they had gone, well i was sad to see them go but very happy i had mom all to myself!!!

I am counting the sleeps now until next christmas but mom says its a lot so i will forget about it until nearer the time me finks!!! Hope you are all well and you are taking good care of your mums so they dont be too pawly sick!!! I am going to stay with my grandad and Pippa and Reggie today while my mom and nannie go boring shopping, mom says she is going to hit the sales whetaever that means!!! I just hope she saves enough energy for my walkies, though i will probably be tired after playing with Pippa and Reggie :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1:

Lots of doggie loves and licks
Milly xxx :-) :dogchasecat1: happy-new-year-1
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:35 pm

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Hi folks di and Maisie here.

It's been a few weeks and pups all gone now.

They went on 22 Dec and mum was so pleased as she wasn't well and was finding it hard. She got worse over Xmas and is now on morphine. It took 60 ml of oramorph to stabilize the pain but is now all sorted. She couldn't move at all and couldn't pick a cup up. I was so glad the pups had gone as they were a handful . Then after not being able to go out her lap top broke and she said it was like looking an arm. Dad has now got her a new one but its a tablet and she said itsso different and she can't get the hang of it so I'm helping.

We just wanted you to know were all ok and will be back as soon as we can . Hope you all had a good Xmas.
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Hello Maisie and your huu~mon mum :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

It is eva so nice to heer from yoo, we have been wundering how yoo orl are :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

My mumsie has said aboot that noo medisin that your mum is takings :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Her huu~mon doktor said that wuld probubly be what she would need next :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I hopes itt is helping her feel a bit less hurty.

Now the puplets are orl in ther noo homes and you have your huu~mon mum and dad orl to yourself again, you can do your bestest looking afters, esp for your mum to help her feel even better a bit faster :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Those tablet pooters are very strange, mumsie has got one that she has started to use fur reeding books as it is littler and liter than the books dad reeds, plus it plays her muziks like her fone does and she can play games on it as well. I have had some looks at it but my paddy paws are too big for tooching the screen to say fings in it, and when I use my rubber~nose, instead of doing writings, it does nosey marks on it like there is on the windows when I'm sniffing them. With your paddy paws being littler than mine tho, it mite be easier fur you to do writings on it.

Hopes you will be back on here a bit more oftens soon with us :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby millymoodoo » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:14 am

Hi Maisie and pooches

I am so pleased you are all ok!!! We woz a bit worried about you and your mum Maisie!! I am so pleased she is starting to feel better and that all your fluffy puppies have all gone to their new homes, cos i know how hard it is for us and our human moms. Its your turn to look after your mum Maisie, she cant be as much hard work as it woz looking after them puplets!!! Once you have had puplets you know what hard work is lol!!!!! Your mum will be glad of extra lovings from you right now and its good to get your mum all to yourself again so you can do snuggling on the sofa just like old times and i am sure it will make your mum feel lots better.

I have had to look after my mom extra cos she has been pawly sick aswell and she tells me that all my extra lovings and licks make her feel so much better, it makes my heart warm to know i am doing a real good job of looking afters her. I have been so good and try not to ask for walkings when mom is pawly sick, sometimes its really hard not to plead with my eyes for mom to take me but i have done my bestest.

Yesterday was a great treat cos i went on a journey in my car with mom, nannie and my bestest friend Pippa!!! We were both real good and we snuggled up in our own baskets in the boot of the car which was so exciting cos i dont normally go in the boot i have to be safety belted into the back seat which i dont like cos it makes seeing other dogs off if i see them going past so much harder cos i cant turn round very well. Anyway my mom and nannie took us to this big park with lots of tree's and sniffs, we didnt have to have our leads on cos there were no more dogs there and we chased around liked mad dogs :dogrun1: but it was such good fun. I saw something quite small runn ing in the distance so i ran as fast as i could :dogchasecat1: to see and mom said it was a swiggal anyway i nearly caught it but it ran straight up the tree, i tried to get up the tree after it but i couldnt do it. I barked a lot at it to get it down so i could chase it again but it wouldnt come down so i laid under the tree waiting for a very long time until mom said we had to go, mom sometimes spoils all my games cos i liked this game!!!

Pippa got into trouble cos she chased this big, massive tweety bird i fink it must be a dinasor tweety bird cos it was ever so big and it feathers were all sorts of colours and i didnt believe mom that he could flappy his arms and fly away like other tweety birds do. Anyway Pippa chased this tweety bird and it run, then he flapped his arms and managed to get into the tree and it made lots of loud noises at Pippa telling her off and just to make sure she knew he was cross with her he pooped all over her. My nannie was really cross with Pippa and she had to have her lead on which she didnt like. All the way home then we had to have the windows open cos Pippa smelt really bad and mom said it was the peacock poo so she had to have a shower when we got home and she doesnt like that!!!!!

I bet its nice to have your mum and dad all to yourself again i bet it seems ages since it was like that and at least you will be able to take your mum on walkings and sniffs again when she is feeling better. Some dogs dont know how hard it is to look after humans when they are pawly sick but mom said that we are special dogs, i like it when she says that cos it makes me feel so important and it makes my heart warm!!

Anyway so lovely to hear that you are back on track and that all is ok!!! :hugs:

Lots of doggie love and licks :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1: :dogchasecat1:
Millyxxx :-)
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 am

Hi Maise , so glad to hear from you and you rmum again. I think we all have been a littel down over the holidays....no Babaloo at the moment as her humons are going anywhere. :(
Was just wondering as some of you are rescue dogs did you ever go to a foster home before you found your forever homes :?: There is an animal shelter near us who are in great need of foster families and I was wondering if any of you know what a foster mum has to do?

Hugs
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby Flash » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Maisie, it' so good to hear from you, I'm glad your puplets have gone to good forever homes and it is less stress for you and your human mum. Sorry to hear she has not been well, my mum has been suffering real bad too and has not even let me come on here much to see what's happening.

We are going out for longer walks again now but I know my mum hurts afterwards and I know when she is more hurty because she takes me to town with her to get the shopping. I know then that we will not be going to the fields as mum knows she will not be able to do both. When she is really baddy hurty we snuggle up together with the new 'lectriccy blanket that gets warm and snuggly. I don't get walkies those days until mums youngest son takes me out at night. I have a big garden so it's not too bad.

ISM, mum says, to foster, you could ask at your local shelter. They will check your home and garden, they like to know how often the house would be empty (of humans) you can tell them about about your poorly's and they will pair you up with a suitable dog. It could be an older dog or a breed that doesn't need too much excersise. They pay vet bills and you look after the dog like it's your own. Staff are at hand to help with any behaviour problems.

It's important for all homeless doglets to have as normal a life as possible so they are always looking for people who are at home a lot with lots of time and love to give until a permanant home is found.

Adoption is permanant and you pay for all vet bills etc. The same home visits and questions are done and you usually have to pay for the dog. If OH gets sneezy with dogs, a good dog would be a poodle or poodle cross as they don't moult.

Huggles to all you doglets and humans. Shay. :dogrun1: :grouphug:
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello doglet friends :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

It's been ages and ages since we wer orl on here 2gether and talkings. My mumsie is finding fings extra hurty as well. On the days wehn it is me and mumsie and we go for walkings I sumtimes furget that she's not as fast and can't go as far as dad takes me until I look fur her but can't see her. So I have to go back to find her and make shure she hasn't ended up on her bumbum in the mud :shock: :shock:

I fink going slows and asking dad and huu~mon boy for extra helps is reerly upsetting her :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: When says to me that we can't do anuther lap of ma field she looks lots like she could start with leeky eyes. And even huu~mon boy is saying to her lots and lots about getting him to do stuff insted ov her trying to do fings and making her hurtys worser :nono: :nono: :nono: When I knows she is extra sad and hurty, I brings her ma favorite soft toys to play wiv, Mr Fuzzant, Roodolf, Duckie and Minkie as sqweeking them and ma chasings and reetreevings orlways makes her smile :-D :-D :-D And I make sure there are extra extra special springie shnuzzles fur her :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Babaloo's Anty ISM, rescues and shelters are orlways looking fur special peoples to help looky after the doglets and uther animals and even katfings that need noo furever homes. The rescue places often have orl sorts of breeds of doglets that you mite be able to looky after, or if yoo is interested in a purticular doglet breed, there are some rescues that are just fur that type of doglet or doglets make up of part of that breed (mumsie says they are cross breeds but ones I have met have orl been happy and waggly, and not cross at orl :-? :-? :-? ) Mumsie orlso says that if you take a walkings thru Googly you will find sum info and stuff aboot doing doglet fosterings as well as fings aboot the differant rescues.

I fink I needs to let mumsie have her pinki~pooter back as she is giving me funny looks, plus dad has put the kettle on which means the biccie tin will be coming out :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Luffs, waggs and biccie tasting kissies

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun