[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Maisie The Diary of a pregnant dog and carer

Postby maxtomads » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
maxtomads
UKFM Member

Postby maxtomads » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:55 pm

These were my babies aged 3 days. Gypsy xx

maxtomads
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:11 pm

My huu~mon mum thinks they are very bootiful and squidgable :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

You have got lots of norty spots on your leggies Gypsy :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby maxtomads » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Speckles are beautiful, my mum says so :grin: Xx

maxtomads
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Your babies are so yummy Gypsy .......unfortuately Babaloo's uncle has allergies so we can't have a doglet full time. He makes an exception for Babaloo as she is totally in love with him :blowkiss: .

She follows him everywhere (inc the loo) :oops: wants to lie up beside him when he is on the sofa but at her own house she isn't allowed to do that....... so she plays snooker. She lies across him with only the tip of a her claw on the ground. It seems that counts as not being on the sofa cause men who play snooker can do the same when they have to hit a ball .

I agree about speckles being beautiful as I have some too ......only humans call them moles & freckles! :-D
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:41 pm

I'd use Babaloo's rule if I was allowed on the sofa with my mum. My mum would let me on all the furniture, it's my dad that's the grumpybum about it :-x :-x He knows I protect my mum when he tries to get too close to her :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've got lots of norty freckles as well, they are what makes us all so special :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Am I the only boy who is interested in these puppy things :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: I think hearing about their lives up until they grow up and leave home sounds like a very good idea

Harry
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby millymoodoo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:34 am

Hi Maisie

I am so pleased to hear both you and your human mom are alright as i was really worried about you. Give your human mom Di a big doggy love and lick from me and i hope your doggy love is making her feel a bit better. My mom also says that she doesnt know where she would be without my doggy love and she wouldnt swap me for the whole wide world, though i dont know what she would swap me for lol, not a cat i hope cos i already share my home with 2 Misty and Max but cos they are boys i can boss them about and they know that i am top dog around here. Sometimes if i think they are getting too much attention from my human mom i chase them off but i sometimes get told off it my mom catches me and i dont like her to be cross with me, but sometimes its worth it!!!

Anyway my human mom is looking for my foto's of me and my puppies for you to see at the minute they arnt on that computer thingy, but i thought you all might like to have a look at my foto with some chicken things from a few years ago when my human mom wasnt so poorly. We used to share porridge in the morning and mash for supper, it really warms your tummy though mom said too much mash isnt good for dogs but it tasted so good. I didnt like their other food it really gets stuck in your teeth so i give them a miss. Every so often they would drop these things out of their bottoms they looked like pebbles but bigger!!! One day i was playing with one and it broke i didnt know what to do so i tried to eat the evidence and it was yummy but you cant eat the hard stuff round it cos its not nice!!! After i found i liked them i used to follow them round to see if they would drop anymore, mom did say i dont understand where all the eggs are going so that must be what they were.

Hope you like my picture!!!

Milly xxx :-D
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 am

Hi Maisie

DSC00223.JPG
Me and them chicken things
DSC00223.JPG (223.59 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
Try again to get my foto on of me and them chicken things!! They are good to chase!!!

millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Gypsy & Milly

Your pictures are great and the puppies adorable as for those chickens/hens !!!!

I scared my human today as I disappeared, I usually sit with her in the morning and we share breakfast then I have a sleep but I wandered off today and she found me asleep on the couch in her bedroom. I think she thought id gone into labour. I'm still very pregnant though.

Its very chilly on my tummy after my maternity cut its ok on the sette and bed but when I lay on the floor its cooooold :snowman1: My mum has put lots of blankets down but there not always were I want to sleep. :snore1:

My mum and dad have just bought a playpen for the pups to go in so they cant run around the house and get in mischief when they get a bit bigger. Im not as hungry today and very tired so I think it must be coming to an end, My mum says the babies are a bit high yet and my milk hasnt come yet so it could be a few days yet.

All your stories are helping me through and some are very amusing.Keep them coming and ill keep you posted.
Attachments
20120829_102809.jpg
Having a "CAT NAP"!!!!!!!!!!!1
20120829_102809.jpg (529.75 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 am

Hi Maisie

I have got a very comfy basket that you can use in fact i have got 3 cos i need one in the car, one in the lounge for daytime and one in the bedroom, but i only use the one in the car cos my mom ties me in so i cant move, she tells me its for the best in case she crashes but i dont know what that means cos we av never crashed!!!! So you can have mine to keep your tummy warm, i remember my tummy was cold but my mom didnt have time to get my tum cut, it sounds sore!!!!

Dont know if your human mom knows but my mom wouldnt let anybody in the house unless they had washed their feet in a bowl outside, mom said it was to prevent anyone giving germs to the puppies it stopped parvo among other illnesses. It sounded bad, when she explained it to me she had water running down her face as she told me she had cared for a puppy who had caught it at the vet and nobody knew what was wrong until 5 days later after an agonising death the vet checked and the puppy died of parvo. So my mom insisted on everyone having clean shoes cos it can be picked up off the streets and if people had dogs of their own she wouldnt let them handle my puppies. But you can buy this liquid at the vet and it dilutes, but it keeps you and your babies safe, in fact when the puppies could stay on their own for a while my mum would take me for walkies but i had to wash my feet in that stuff when i got back without fail!!!

Ooooh i really cant contain my excitement my mom keeps telling me its only a few more sleeps before they come. When Gypsy put her puppies on here i thought they were yours, but Gypsy they are adorable dont you think all fluffy puppies look the same when they are first born? My mom said i wont be having anymore puppies and i had to see the vet and had the operation done, i was asleep when they did it so it didnt hurt but i didnt like the string that was through my skin, it was hard to get out it took me 5 days to do it. My mom told me i shouldnt chew at them cos its holding my cut together so i tried not to chew it!!

Anyway bye for now lots of doggy love

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:54 am

Milly, my huu~mon showed me your picture with the chickenfings and she says that is how I should be with the 2 that we have, instead of springing up whenever they flap. She sometimes forgets tho, that as I'm a springie that I have to spring :shock: :shock: :shock: This fibrofroggyness does make huu~mons forget the most importantist things :-? :-?

Maisie, I have a crate in the house with blankies in it to keep me warm and comfy at night, but I do have a big spare cushion that you could borrow. I'll get my mum to sew it up where I chewed it a bit coz I was worried when I was on my own, then you can lay on it to keep your tumtum warm and comfy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My mum is getting even more excited about your fluffy puppies coming as well :clap: :clap: :clap: I think what Milly's huu~mon mum made other huu~mons do when they came to the house with their stinkie feeties when she had her puppies is a very good idea as they are only lickle and wouldn't be able to cope with pawlinesses :shock: :shock: :shock: She finks the only way that puppies look when they are born is bootiful :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Something to do with squidgy bellies that must have razzburries blown on them. I thought razzburries were a fruitie that got eaten and not blown. As much as we love our huu~mons, they are very strange at times :-o :-o

I hope you don't have to wait much longer for your puppies to be with you Maisie as it's not nice being all uncomfortable and big tummied. As you feed your babies, you'll get your usual figure back like what happens when our huu~mons have their non~fur baby huu~mons :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

DeeDee ~ doo doos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby maxtomads » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Does your mummy know about the temperature drop as a sign of going into labour? It's a really accurate indicator. She can ask my mum about it if it'd help - it's a bit undignified having the thermometer stuck in 3 times a day, but worth it cos mum knew exactly when to start helping me with the big event. Gypsy x

maxtomads
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:14 am

Hi all

Milly and Mutley.jpg
Milly and Mutley.jpg (876.71 KiB) Viewed 1926 times

My mom has found a foto of the last puppy to leave home, we called him Mutley. He had apoorly eye and had to have an operation on it so he was 12 weeks old when he left, my mom wouldnt let him go until he was better. It was quite nice when there was just Mutley and I we had such fun but i dont like to share my mom with anyone so i was pleased when he finally did leave and i know he went to a really nice home. I have seen him a few times cos he did live in the same village but now we have moved so i wont see him again. My mom is still looking for some fotos of my puppies in fact my grandad got the birth of my fluffy puppies on video as they were born which my mom used to watch over and over again and her face watered every time!!!

Lots of doggy love
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Ohhh I'm all excited could be any time now for you puppies to arrive, hope things go well for you Maise......

I am visiting Babaloo this weekend so will tell her all about whats been happening. I'm sure she will send lots of doggie kisses to you as she is a real softy especially when you first go into the house. Although as her unkie will be with me, I will be last in the pecking order for some doggies hellos and kisses as its unkie, my DD and then me ........ I know my place in the pack!

:blowkiss:
Babalos auntie ISM
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun