[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - A bit of fun - Fibromyalgia map

A bit of fun - Fibromyalgia map

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

A bit of fun - Fibromyalgia map

Postby carrieokay » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Great idea from the Fibroduckies - I often wonder where people are and maybe someone is just round the corner, stuck in like me. Or if they're on the other side of the world, what's the view like from their bed? :wave:
I think it would be great if support groups were on there too?

p.s. if there is anyone near me please get in touch!!

:coffee1:
Carrie

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four.
Unless there are three other people.
carrieokay
UKFM Member

Re: A bit of fun - Fibromyalgia map

Postby diane1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Carrie

This is a good idea as not all people put their location on other than UK. I have contacted another member by private message and although we havent met up yet due to fibro problems we do plan to soon.

How do you do the map thingy.
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Re: A bit of fun - Fibromyalgia map

Postby carrieokay » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:10 pm

I put my postcode in the top bar, then there's a 'save to my maps' option and Fibro is in the drop down. Then I clicked 'Edit' to replace the postcode with my name. Then save it again, I think...

Think we could get the whole map covered in fog? ;-)
Carrie

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four.
Unless there are three other people.
carrieokay
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun