[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Something a friend sent me that raised a smile

Something a friend sent me that raised a smile

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Something a friend sent me that raised a smile

Postby Morgana » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:34 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354980820.648711.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354980820.648711.jpg (29.3 KiB) Viewed 4351 times
Morgana
UKFM Member

Location: A filing cabinet in Hell... or at least that's what it feels like!

Re: Something a friend sent me that raised a smile

Postby maxtomads » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:45 pm

So true, oh so true.
Raised a smile here too

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
maxtomads
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:22 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Definitely made me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:38 pm

:lol: :lol: so true.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:02 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot:
says it all
nice badge
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby whoami » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:17 pm

[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby fibro-lu » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:26 pm

hi whoami

the post is about a year old
haven't seen morgana around for some time
:wave:
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby whoami » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:46 pm

I never look at the dates when the topic started, LOL. I guess I should!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Doesnt really matter it still says it all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby miastar5 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Pain is a condition I live with
It's not my choice it's just the way it is.
I can't walk in the morning without wanting to cry,
But I don't, I grin and bear it,I smile I get by.

The pain in my body can move arround, surprises me day by day!
Toys with me, keeps me on my toes.
It's not so easy to describe why or where it is today!

The days are long and painful the nights are longer still!
Somedays I can't remember what I was doing
And walking feels like climbing a hill.

It's not my choice it's just the way it is
But pain is not who I am it's just a part of me
I'm actually stronger than the pain so it can go
And do one, because I am just me'
miastar5
UKFM Newbie

Return to Positive and Fun