[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Daily S.I.T

The Daily S.I.T

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

The Daily S.I.T

Postby Leona » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 am

Has anyone ever done this on a forum before? It's basically a thread where you pop in and say 'hi' and 'goodbye' - just to check in. (S.I.T - stands for sign in thread). It's a chance to just say a few words about what you're up to, how you are or leave any other messages. If it works it can be a great lively general chat thread!

I'll start....

Hiya just woke up from a nap and thought I'd see what was going on with the world on it's first day of 2013! Me and my other half are going to snuggle up in bed and watch a film now - so I'll see you tomorrow. Sleep well :-)
Leona
UKFM Member

Re: The Daily S.I.T

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:17 am

can sleep , pain in joints is still annoying ....am going to try watching I player for a while :-D
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby Leona » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Hiya, just woke up and thought I'd pop by and say hi. I'm gearing myself up for some shopping later....I fancy smoked haddock for dinner! xx
Leona
UKFM Member

Postby motherconfessor » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Just got in from work, hurt all over and really fed up. So chillin on the sofa whilst hubby gets creative in the kitchen, bless him :-)
motherconfessor
UKFM Member

Postby Leona » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Never did get out to the shops :roll: But we've ordered a curry so at least we'll be eating well tonight!
Leona
UKFM Member

Postby difly » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Hi back in work tomorrow so went off to the shops today for a bit of sale shopping , bought a few bits and cheered myself up as last time i went shopping was so much in pain and had to go home because of fatique , just chilling at the mo and then off to bed , can feel the pain creepin up and tomorrow is another day xxxx
difly
UKFM Member

The Daily S.I.T

Postby DonnaLily » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 am

Hi!! Love this idea!
I'm STILL awake! It's 1am :-( my toe is twitching, think its my bodies way of saying go to bed woman!
Night night xx

DonnaLily
UKFM Member

Postby SharonL42 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:30 am

Hi, it's 1.30am & am sat in bed listening to my hubbie snoring...even the ear plugs aren't blocking him out tonight!
Shoulders & arms are really aching tonight ...just trying to decide whether to give in & go downstairs to watch TV.
Hope you are all having a better night than me :-(

Sharon xx

Keep Smiling :-)
Keep Smiling :)
SharonL42
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Hi all, had a real bad night, up at 3.a.m, had a looksee on here, saw a familiar name posting here at 5.a.m, You know who you are!!!!
Should've said hello then but was too bleary eyed... So, Hi to my fellow early bird friend... Ohhh I hurt... Anyone know of a good body parts dealer???
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

The Daily S.I.T

Postby Morgana » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:43 pm

I keep looking for a new body on ebay... no luck so far!
Morgana
UKFM Member

Location: A filing cabinet in Hell... or at least that's what it feels like!

Postby TATT » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Been in bed all day. Aching all over and headaches, not sleeping well usual story. Looking forward to a takeaway tonight a glass of red and some Ben and Jerries ice cream.

Sod the diet :lol:

Tatt x
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby SharonL42 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Hiya,
Very tired today after a rubbish night.
Feel very guilty & useless for not being able to take my boys into town today....I hate crowded, enclosed places & just panicked at the thought of it. Am determined to brave it & take them with hubbie tomorrow.....baby steps I guess.
Hope you're all having a good day.

Sharon xx

Keep Smiling :-)
Keep Smiling :)
SharonL42
UKFM Member

Postby Leona » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Hello to all above! Made it to the shops today - hurrah!! Bought a V shaped back cushion and some groceries. Now snuggled up in bed in my new onesie, watching The Simpsons with a heat patch warming my back - bliss!
Leona
UKFM Member

Postby Leona » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Leona
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Positive and Fun