[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Daily S.I.T

The Daily S.I.T

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

The Daily S.I.T

Postby Morgana » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Morgana
UKFM Member

Location: A filing cabinet in Hell... or at least that's what it feels like!

Re: The Daily S.I.T

Postby Flash » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Went to town, oh dear, shouldv'e left it. I am in agony now. I want a onesie!!

Sorry folks, but I already put first dibs on spare body parts, I'm after a size 10 aswel, 5'3" so if there are any out there, the queue starts behind me!! Lol. :lol:
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby maxtomads » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:32 pm

I don't care any more what size or shape my new body is - so long as is doesn't hurt & has plenty of energy :smile:

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
maxtomads
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:19 am

I'm playing my "I've Been Here The Longest" card to get me first dibs on the new body. I need one that's about 5' 5" and a size 12ish :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

The Daily S.I.T

Postby Morgana » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:29 am

Here we go then... orderly queue please

http://r.ebay.com/t7xdUz

:o
Morgana
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:56 am

OOOhhhhhh not only suitable sizes, but we can have them in different poses as well :clap: :clap: :clap: The running one might stop those comments about being lazy and how exercise will make us better. Think I'm going to have one for each day of the week :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Flash » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Ha Ha... Love it!!

Is it just me though, or do they actually look stiffer than us? No rude come backs please...

Having another grotty day today, I really shouldn't have gone to town yesterday. Had a phonecall 3.a.m. My friend has been rushed into hospital, sounds like heart or pluerisy. Hope she's okay.

The dog's making a racket trying to hide a bone...
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:29 pm

Compared to how I was when I got up Flash, they look very flexible and easy moving :shock: :yikes: :crazy: :shock: :yikes: :crazy:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Leona » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm really glad to see this thread take off! Hope all my new mates are ok today? My fiancé is taking all the Xmas decorations down :( But I have convinced him to leave up the pink and purple fairy lights - well every lounge needs a bit of colour in these dark evenings! My arms are painful today but nothing a few glasses of wine and a cuddle later can't soothe. Have a lovely Saturday night xx
Leona
UKFM Member

Postby SharonL42 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Can I join the waiting list for a new body....5'8 & size 14 please :smile:
Made it to town today...twice! I even drive in & parked in the multistorey too. Feeling very proud of myself.
Gutted to find my sons new phone from CeX was blocked cos it has been reported stolen. Had to order him a replacement from Amazon & send the other one back for a refund! :cry:
Keep Smiling :-)
Planning a cuddle, DVD & glass of wine. Xxx
Keep Smiling :)
SharonL42
UKFM Member

The Daily S.I.T

Postby Morgana » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Here's another... More fragile than we are!

http://r.ebay.com/9cgX1p
Morgana
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 am

Yeah, this is a good one Leona.

Okay, I have made up a late Xmas pressie list; A onesie, some spare body parts and a set of pink and purple fairy lights!!

Had a drink, just snuggling down now with my new blanket. It's soooo soft and double lined so nice and warm. I'm hoping I get a better night as I have been so sore since the walk to town and back on Friday.

Good night every one, hope you all have a pain free night. Hugs. :grouphug:
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby Leona » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:22 am

I don't keep regular hours as I have to sleep during the day most days, so it's 4.20am and we're still awake and watching Superman snuggled up in bed! Didn't make it outside today so we ordered a Papa John's pizza and had a real feast! I'm hungry again now though.... :roll:
Leona
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Ohhh not good. I really want to stay in bed but got too much to do. Oh well, a stroll with the dog will cheer me up. Have a good day Leona and all! X
Flash
UKFM Member

The Daily S.I.T

Postby DonnaLily » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:12 pm

I've set myself up for a painful evening and day tomorrow but it was worth it!
I bought a broken leather bed frame off a lady, went to b&q and got the wood/screws to fix it, and fixed it :-D girl power!!
I'm currently in my pjs in my new bed, and I don't care that it's 5pm hehehe
Xx

DonnaLily
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun