[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What religion is your bra

What religion is your bra

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

What religion is your bra

Postby cinders » Sun May 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Do you need a laugh??
What Religion is Your Bra?

A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's Store
and shyly walked up to
the woman behind the counter and said,
'I'd like to buy a bra for my wife. '
' What type of bra?'
asked the clerk.

' Type?' inquires the man, 'There's more than one type?'

' Look around,'
said the saleslady,
as she showed a sea of bras in every shape, size, color
and material imaginable.
!

'Actually,
even with all of this variety,
there are really only
four types of bras to choose from .'
Reliev ed, the man asked
about the types.

The saleslady replied:
'There are the Catholic,
the Salvation Army,
the Presbyterian,
and the Baptist types.
Which one would you prefer?'

Now totally befuddled,
the man asked about
the differences between them.
The Saleslady responded,
'It is all really quite simple. ...

The Catholic type
supports the masses;

The Salvation Army type lifts the fallen;

The Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright; and

The Baptist makes mountains out of mole hills.'

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters used
to define bra sizes?
If you have wondered why,
but couldn't figure out
what the letters stood for,
it is about time
you became informed!

(A} Almost Boobs...
{B} Barely there...
{C} Can't Complain!...
{D} Dang!...
{DD} Double dang!...
{E} Enormous!...
{F} Fake...
{G} Get a Reduction...
{H} Help me, I've fallen
and I can't get up!...

They forgot the German bra.
Haltzemfromfloppen
cinders
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sun May 25, 2008 9:44 pm

:lol: Oh its a cheerful night tonight :D
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby cinders » Sun May 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Well we need a good laugh don't we.
Infact we deserve it. :lol:
cinders
UKFM Member

Postby rachi » Tue May 27, 2008 9:27 pm

what idiot said " pain is so close to pleasure"
rachi
UKFM Member

Postby Lucy-Lemon » Tue May 27, 2008 9:29 pm

You can't know a horse's heart until you've walked a few miles in his horse shoes.
Lucy-Lemon
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue May 27, 2008 9:36 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby smurf » Wed May 28, 2008 12:23 pm

smurf
UKFM Member

Postby aily » Wed May 28, 2008 12:29 pm

aily
UKFM Member

Re: What religion is your bra

Postby fibro-lu » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:32 am

all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Lu I dont get the clip :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: but the old post made me giggle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 am

Thanks Cinders I needed a laugh.......reminds me of the fibro bra we tried to design months ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby fibro-lu » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:37 pm

hi flup,

clicked on the link and after the screen came up a few seconds the clip started
try again?
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:22 pm

Lu, I haven't posted on this, although I love the bra story :mrgreen::mrgreen:

When All Else Fails, Hug your Teddy xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Next

Return to Positive and Fun