[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - trying out how to upload a pic....

trying out how to upload a pic....

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

trying out how to upload a pic....

Postby moomoos » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:59 pm

hey all, sorry for this post but i just want to see if i'm able enough to upload a pic to a post, been reading how to, here goes.....
Attachments
resized pic.jpg
resized pic.jpg (129.93 KiB) Viewed 5122 times
moomoos
UKFM Member

Re: trying out how to upload a pic....

Postby moomoos » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 pm

a bit on the big side, hmmmmmm, so resizing didnt work :(
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Moomoos they are gorgeous :bear-dancing:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:04 pm

seeing if original pic is same size as resized pic.....
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:06 pm

thank you dotty lotty, but i dont think theyre meant to be soooooo big lol. now i cant make the original get on my post :( i'm rubbish at this
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:07 pm

i'd also like an avator, dont think i'v much chance of that if i cant even put a pic on a post :lol: :lol:
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:10 pm

moomoos they are beautiful furbabies :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

What did you use to do the resizing??

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby moomoos » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:14 pm

try again....................... its not working :pull-hair:

thank you fluppypuffy.............i love my furbabies.........spent all last night reading the post about Maisie and being pregnant, caused me some laughs i can tell ya......

to resize i used the thing that someone originally put up in the general topics bit on how to put a pic on........i dont think its worked tho :oops: :oops:
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:18 pm

oh fluppy puffy it was you who put up the original post... i just went to look. :mrgreen:

please help x
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:31 pm

The one about Maisie having her pups and the doglets talking to each other gave quite a few of us lots of :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me have a look at things and I'll get back to you about the piccie resizing :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Beautiful pups look so happy :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby moomoos » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Thank you so much FluppyPuffy :-D :-D

Yes the one about Maisie having the pups..... it was great, it kept me occupied for hours last night. One of my furbabies is called Maisie too. :lol:
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Awwwww... thank you Denys :-D :-D
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:17 pm

moomoos, I went into your post as if I was going to edit things so I could download a copy your piccie to twiddle about with. I checked the linky in the post to make sure it was still active and tried several resizings with one of my piccies to make sure it was all working OK, which it was. So I've tried with your piccie and here is what it's come out like.

This size 600x449 is what has come from choosing the 600 pixels option in step 2 Select New Maximum Image dimension. I also tried using the custom option set at 850 pixels and it resized it OK, altho it did look a bit big still when I previewed it on here.

If you want to try again, maybe keeping the size you choose under 800pixels will get them to a suitable size.
Attachments
phpIXCgbpAM.jpg
phpIXCgbpAM.jpg (87.4 KiB) Viewed 5106 times

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:19 pm

You can see them both together now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Next

Return to Positive and Fun