[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello Animal frends that we know and don't know just yet :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Being an animal frend of a pawly huu~mon can be difficult, esp when our huu~mons can't understand what we want to say to them to make things orl better. We know our huu~mons talk to each other and share fings that they fink will help each other, so if we could do a similar fing with each other, as well as chitter~chattering to each other about fings we have been doing and sniffing and eating, we mite be able to make things an even more bit better fur our huu~mons. So this is our noo place to do that sort of fing :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Fings We Need To Do To Play Nicely Together
Just like on the huu~mon bit of the furum, there are some fings we orl need to do so it stays nice and waggly and frendly.

1. Don't say norty and nasty fings to each other or about other animals.
2. If we fink there is a norty huu~mon pretending to be an animal with a pawly huu~mon, we can't chase them and catch them and eat them as pudpud wit custard. Instead we have to tell one the huu~mon modulators and they will sort fings out.
3. Don't use norty works or do typings in these sorts of LETTERS. Huu~mons reading what we have said mite fink we are shoutings at each other and mite shout back to tell us to be nice and quiet.
4. If fings get a bit excited because we orl want to play with the same toy or want to lay down in front of the fire, we each need to go and have a sleepies in our own beds until fings have calmed down and are orl happy again.
5. If norty peeples try to find out where we each keep our favourite toys and treaties, don't tell them anyfing in case someone comes and tries to take them to their house so we can't play with them or enjoy eating them anymore.

I hopes we orl have fun talkings to each other again and making lots of all sorts of noo frends :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :penguin: :penguin: :dogrun1: :cat1: :cat2: :squirrel_nut:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Fur Us Animal Frends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Postby Iceskatemum » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi Dee dees love your post about what we can & can't do ...mst be something you said as Boots just jumped up on my 'pooter and is trying to sit on the typy board thing. She's not even allowed upstairs ! so she must be really keep to start telling you all her news.

Hope this works out and we get to meet some new animal friends and thier hum mons

XX ISM
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:23 pm

The message I sent to Boots must have got to her :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I fink she mite be telling you she will need some helps to learn to do the typing fing so she can tell us orl what she has been doings :cat1: :cat1: :cat1:

Boots sounds a good name that your puddy kat has let you call her :cat2: :cat2: :cat2:

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby moomoos » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:59 am

Ohhhhhhhhh, hello aminal furryends, we here is really chuffed we is gotten our very own place to come n have the natterings and the chatterings. There is free of us furry fings at this house looking after our numan. Most times we does a very good job of fings, but sometimes we furget ourselfs n get a bit norty, but our numan does luff us all.

Me paws is a bit on teh tired side just tonite n so I finks me will comes back agains in teh morning when I'v had me furry winks and have some natterings n chatterings wiv all you furryends.

Maisie moomoos xxxxxxxxxxx :dogrun1: :dogrun1:
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:07 am

Hi all its Misty and Maxwell (Milly's lodgers)

We are so pleased that puddy kats can now talk on here, we have told Milly she cant hog this pooter now all the time cos we av got things to say and if she is norty to us we are going to repoot her to the huuman modenater and we have told her that cos she is ever so bossy sometimes.

Can the huuman modenator please stop Milly from sitting on moms knee all the time cos we dont get a chance? We tease Milly wiv the kat flappy fing cos she is too big to get through it, but she gets cross and sticks her head through it, so we have to be ever so quick else she might bite us bums if she gets too cross!!

Hey all its Milly here!!!!

I have had to wait ages for this pooter cos the cats have been on it all the time which isnt fair!!!! Mom says we will have to share the pooter now just like we share moms knee!!! We have decided to play nice otherwise mom says none of us can use it, so as of now i love my katfings very much and would never do anything to hurt or upset them!!!! I cant wait to hear from Sid, Boots and Maisie moomoo's and all the old furry friends. It makes my mom smile when we talk to each other cos she knows we are not alone especially as we have such an important job looking after our mums. When mom is happy it makes my heart all warm cos i know i am doing a good job.

Mom an my nannie are taking me and my bestest friend Pippa on an adventure in my :f1-car: today, mom says we will love it but she wont tell me where we are going!!! I really hope we are going to a big park or somewhere we can chase each other and play ball games :dogrun1: , but i will tell you all about it when we get back, i am so excited!!!

Lots of doggie love and licks and puurrrrrrrrrsssss
Milly, Misty and Maxwellxxxxxxxx :-D
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:38 pm

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby csangel » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Hello! Can my ratties join in too?!

I have a puppy dog, but he lives with my mum and dad (not really a puppy though, he turns 14 in July!), but I have 7 rats that live with me and my hubby - our babies :-D They're lovely to watch and come for special cuddles to cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.

They act like mini dogs too! Rufus (who we lost at the beginning of Jan :( ) used to play fetch with a ping pong ball, and loved to play fight with my hands! :crazy: :crazy:

We would love to get a dog, but have to wait until we own our own house, so for now I will let the ratties run along my keyboard and come and read all your stories of mischief when I need cheering up :lol:

Lucy x
Health is not valued until sickness comes. ~Thomas Fuller
csangel
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:45 pm

WOOFIE!!! Hi everyone, it's great we have our own post again, I'm so looking forward to chatting to Dee Dee, Harry, Maisie, Milly and Babbaloo again, and James.. :welcome: Maisie moomoos and firends, and Boots... Sorry if I missed anyone...

Misty and Maxwell you must share the pooter fing with Milly and if you let her, she can teach you all the etiquet of using this forum cuz she is expert now. It's going to be different cuz we doglets have always chatted to each ovver about katfings cuz as you know, we do get a bit annoyed wiv you all pinching our humums knees and lying in our beds and pinching our foods and fings like that and now we have to share the pooter fing and we can't talk about :dogchasecat1: cuz it will upset you and you might go mewing to the modulaters or somefing cuz that's what katfings do. So, be nice to Milly and she will (ahem) be nice to you.

Milly, I'm glad you got to the pooter in the end, I hope you have a really nice time with Pippa, it sounds like fun. I will be going to the river in a while as the sun is shining here.

What did you all fink of the white cold stuff? I had some fun in it but was always glad to get in and toweled off so I can sit by the fire. When the white stuff went, the big water came back and ate all the fields up again. There's not much left now, so I get to splosh and swim in the big puddles that are left. :dogrun1:

I hope all your humums and dads have been well, considering what they have to put up wiv, my mum has been hurty a lot and sometimes we have had to stay in. Mum got a lectriccy blanket from Santa Paws so she puts that on sometimes and I snuggle up under it wiv her. Don't spect we'll be using it much now the cold time is going... Mum says it's a special day today, time for the Earth to start waking up... Soon be spring, can't wait, longer walks and more :f1-car: to my favourite places. Yeah!!!! Talk soon, all my new and old friends. Take care, Lots of doggy huggles and licks, Shay. XX :dogrun1: :cat2: :squirrel_nut: :penguin: :bear-dancing: :chicken: :pigoink 1: :rudolph: :welcome:
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:51 pm

OOOooooohhhhh noo frends orl ready :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Waggly :welcome: :welcome: and sniffs to Maisie moomoos and Maxwell and Misty :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

I hope we are orl going to be big big frends and do lots of chatterings and fings with each other. I can't wait to hear about the sort of fings puddy~kats do when they go wanderings off from their usual homes as it orlways seems very mysteryus and eggciting, esp when they go into areas full of trees and plants and fings and just vamoosh in front of my eyes. I can sniff them so far, then it orl goes with the vamooshing :shock: :shock: :shock:

Off fur a quick power nap now as it isn't too long until dindins time and I need to make sure I've got plenty of energies fur eatings and seeing which of my huu~mons mite have dropped something that I can snaffle up :cake: :cake: :cake:

Snuzzles and lickity licks

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby moomoos » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Hello Furryends, Its Thomas teh puddytatt. :cat1:

I have snook on teh loptap while them pesky dogs is sleepings. I've had to cleans it furst tho cos they're paws is not the cleanest of fings, and they smells a bit too cos they dont never hardly wash 'em ya know. I dont really know why me Numan has to put me thru having to share this house wiv two pesky dog fings anyways? They're alright when they is giving me little sniffly snufflys n saying hellos to me after I've been out on me travels round teh neighbourhood. Bumphrey is nice. He is called Humphrey but I calls him Bumphrey for short. He does never chase me, not like that moomoos!! :dogchasecat1: Teh undignifiedyness of it all, sometimes I'll be walking around this house minding me own businesses n all of a sudden I has a dirt great Lurcher to contend wiv. She never does hurts me tho, she just plays, and I does likes it really, I just does likes to complain a bit cos I is a puddytatt n puddytatts are the mosts importants animals in teh house.

Them dog fings knows if they steps out of lines I will get me prickly fings out at teh ends of me furry paws and 'stroke' their noses wiv 'em, so they knows who's teh boss round these parts.

I'll ask me Numan is she could possibly puts a photo of me on ere so's all me furryends can sees what i looks like eh? :mrgreen:

Sun's out today n I sat just at the bottom of teh bit looky-out-side fing earlier under teh netty curtain fing n me Numan did made me jumps when she pulled the big curtain fings back and I got a bit tangly upped wiv me prickly fings at teh ends of me furry paws and teh netty curtain fings did get pulled down a bit cos they is hanging on one o them poles that likes to fall down when ever me prickly fings at teh ends of me furry paws do get tanglied up in teh netty fings. So me Numan had to put 'em back up again this mornings (and yesterday mornings too). I dont fink she liked having to move that big squishyfing wiv cushions all over it that peeples sits on, so as to get to teh big looky-out-side fing to put teh netty fings back up!! She didnt tell me off tho, me finks she's used to it by now, and she has let me use the loptap, so all's okays.

I'm off for some furry winks now cos I've wore me paws out tapping on all these tappy fings doing me writings to you all.

I hopes yous all have a purry day.
Lots of luffs from Thomas teh puddytatt xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Yeah, Lucy, let your ratties chat too, it'll be great to hear from them and all about their antics. (might put the katfings in thier place too.) It's going to be great hearing from all the animals who share our humums and dads lives and look after them. My mum used to have ratties, she loved them very much. XX :welcome: Ratties. Shay.
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:17 pm

HHHeeellllloooooo Shay :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: It's been ages and ages since we did have some chatterings. It sounds like bogmonstering heaven where you are :clap: :clap: :clap: I love the white stuff and went potty and bonkers orl at the same time every time I went out in it :snowhappy: :snowhappy: :snowhappy: :snowhappy: The :chicken: :chicken: weren't very happy tho as they had to stay in their run with the roof on it so they didn't get snowed into their housie :shock: :shock: :shock: I don't fink they were happy about me going into the extra part of their run with mumsie tho as it stopped the black squwarky one from trying to attack mumsie quite as much even tho mumsie was doing luffly fings like taking them warm porridge so they didn't feel too cold :nono: :nono: :nono:

Milly, your walk must be very special today, I hopes there are lots of noo fings fur you to sniff and investigate with Pippa :dogrun1:

Hellos and :welcome: :welcome: Thomas da puddy~kat :cat2: I hope your mumsie will put a piccie of you on so we can see what you looks like so we'll orl no your are a good~guy pudday~kat and not one of the norty katfing types. I don't fink I'd want to stroke my rubber~nose with the sharpy fings puddy~kats have in their paddy paws, it would make it orl hurty and I wouldn't be able to sniff fings properly :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Definitely time for a bit of :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: now as mumsie wants to use this pooter fing as it has got some bits on it that her little pinkie one hasn't. And my paddy paws are orl tired as well with orl this typying :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Waggles and :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1:

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby csangel » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:42 pm

:-D :-D Hullow furry friends :-) tis Twiglet here. I'm a littwle nervous abwout chattering to you all on here as I don't want to get eated up... my mummy pwomised you'd all be nice to me so I fwought I would haf a play wif this typy fwing.... :-)

You puddy tats and doggy wogs sound like you havs a lot of fun arguings wif each over! I havs to argue wiv my bwuvva and sistas over time wifs my mummy but when we gets let out ovs our cage we like to run and chase and play :-) (they;re not my wreal family, but we've all been rescued from nasty hum-mons and now live in a family wiv my mummy and daddy who make sure we're safe and happy) When mummy is feeling pawwly we get to sneak downstairs and havs cuddles on de sofa under a blankie all nice and warm.

Two new bruvvas have joinedded our family a few weeks ago. They're blues (so mummy tells me, they look grey to me!) and have big ears that look silly! We're not all livving in de same cages yet... they havs to work on socially skills as they don't know what me or my sistas are telling them and get all confuddled! We're trying to be patient but theys get abit annoying when they don't listen so I uses my teefs a bit on them to tell them off... :nono: :nono:

Going t o go snuggle bakc in a hammock wiv my family now... Tis hard work running up and down de typey fingy to make words! No wonder my mummy gets pawwly handies when she uses it!
Health is not valued until sickness comes. ~Thomas Fuller
csangel
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Big sloppy licks and tail wags to all

My name is Belle but my huumon mummy calls me Tinkerbelle. I am a black border collie cross lab and I am 1 and a half years old - nearly 2 I'm getting old already! :shock: My huumon has had fm since I went to live with her and Big Dad last July. My huumons must love me as I was rescued from some norty people who left me out in the cold (I don't like cold) and would never feed me. They even cut my tail in half and I don't know why. I always try to be a good dogling.

Then I saw a very kind blonde haired man huumon who gave me lots of cuddles, a warm bath and lots of treats in a big place with lots of other doglings and those orrible catfings. They were all so noisy I was a bit scared but blonde huumon man let me stay with him. Then I got to go for a ride in this red box on wheels. I didn't really like it coz blonde man drove fast but when I saw lady huumon waiting out in the garden I knew I was home.

I had a good sniff round my new home and I could smell another dogling who had lived there before. I heard my huumon mom and big dad talking about a "Spot" who went to play in doggy heaven and they were a bit sad. So I gave them lots of licks and cuddles to make them happy again.

I can always tell when my huumon mum is in pain, she cries a lot and lies on the sofa. So it's my job to carefully crawl beside her and cuddle up to her, being careful not to put my paws on her so I don't hurt her. This always makes my huumon mum smile. I'm always ready with a smile and tail wag when she gets home and I do the same for my big dad - I still don't like the red box on wheels though.

I sleep in a cosy bed under the brekkie bar (don't know why it's called that cuz my huumons never eat brekkie there!) but I'm right by the radiator so I like it. I can also keep watch of my turf, I have to keep those flying birdfings away and those orrible catfings. I've never seen a chickfing tho like Dee Dee but I'll keep watch.

I know my huumons love me so so much and I try all the time to be a good dogling but I still get very scared around people I don't know and I wee everywhere.

I have to go now as my huumon mum wants to check the bank accounts - I think she wants to buy me lots of treats lol I love treats.

Hope we can all be friends and look after our huumons together.

Belle
xxx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby Flash » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi Belle, :welcome: my humum went all wet in the eyes when she read your story, she rescued a border collie that people were very cruel to and she kept her until she went to the same place as Spot. She was 18 and1/2 in human years.

How sad that you had your tail hurted like that. It wasn't a nice human at all, my humum says, 'Monster!' I expect, when you get more used to other people, you will stop being so nervouse and weeing, my humum says it will take time and patience from your forever family and braveness from you.

You will get used to the red box fing especially when it takes you to nice places, you will have to ask Big Dad to drive a bit steadyer when you are wiv him. I used to be sick and wee in the box on wheels but I'm okay now.

It really sounds like you have found a good family and it's good that you look after your humum when she is all hurty. I like snuggles under the blanket.

We have to share tis post with the katfings now, not like before, when we were all waiting for Maisie to have her puplets, that was personal, only doglets would understand all that, so we used to give lots of encouragment and advise to Maisie. Every now and then a katfing would sneak in but they were usually okay katfings, that shared homes wiv doglets.

So, now we have to be nice to all the katfings on here but that doesn't mean we cant do a sneaky :dogchasecat1: at home but we just better not tell the katfings on here cuz they might tell the modulaters cus that's wot katfings do.

Hope you like playing on the pooter and can talk to us lots. Lots of doggy licks and huggles, Shay. XX
Flash
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Positive and Fun