[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fur Us Animal Frends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Postby DonnaLily » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Hello furryends!

I hope you don't mind but as my huu-mon was apeep I sneakeded on her ringing fing to say meow :-)

My name is Fluffy but my huu-mon calls me fluff fluff or moosh, sometimes stoopid cat splat when I'm being silly!

I'm a black and white tuxedo cat, my huu-mon came for me last week and took me from my kitty pal Molly coz my old huu-mon mummy has to live back with her huu-mon mummy coz she lost her job fingy :-( I was scared and hid under this big fingy by the warm fing for two days!

My huu-mon has a teeny huu-mon that chases me and says "come here fluff fluff, I scratch you!" I fink it might hurt but my huu-mon mummy says the teeny huu-mon has to stop scaring me and wait til I go to her! I'm not doing dat!!!

I don't hide anymore, I come out for cuddles wiv my huu-mon mummy, sometimes I follow her around and she lets me leep in her bed fingy :-) she gives me yummy dindins so I like her

My huu-mon tells me I have to go to the vet tomorrow? What's a vet? She says I have to have a jab and get some flea stuff, she pokes my belly welly but I don't like it coz it itches - she said she found a "lodger" - whatever that is?

I don't go outside,my huu-mon says I'm an 'indoor kat' - I never went outside before anyway, it's big and scary out der I just look out the big thingy coz its safe and warm inside :-)

There are these loud snarly fings outside dat bite each other all day, my huu-mon says they are naughty doggies to her teeny huu-mon...what's a doggie? I'm not sure I want to no!

Anyway my huu-mon wants the ringing fing back so ill say meow for now

Xxxxxx

DonnaLily
UKFM Member

Re: Fur Us Animal Frends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Postby moomoos » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Hello me Furryends on ere, tis Thomas Katfing ere :cat2:

Hi Harry, you was very brave going to teh needle stickers like that. I hope you will be okay on Thursday when they has to test your red stuffs. Good luck to Shadow n James fur getting their neegles too. If there's any fevvered fings comes on eres I hopes their numans will lets 'em stay in they're cagey fings cos it might be a bit too much for us katfings if they is a fluttering n a tweeeeting about :mrgreen: I'm glad your katfings looked after you when you got back from teh needle stickers. I hopes Maisie's muummy numan Diane is okay n can also comes and tell us all's about them there baby dogfings that she used to tell you's about before. Its cos of teh Mummy Diane that we is all on ere's today reallys.

Morgana - thats a nice pile-o-katfings you has there n no mistakings :-D :-D :-D

Ooooohhhhh Milly..... I is really glads that Pippa was mended by teh needle sticker. She'll be okay now eh, cos she has her luffly familys looking after her and teh magic pills too. Tell Pippa hello's from all us ere at this house n some nice gentle strokes n luffs, n fankyou to you Milly fur coming n telling us all's teh newsiness. xx

I've not much to report from ere, except last nights my numan mummy lets me out into me garden cos I asked her to (she sez shes me door-man-woman, but I dont knows what that means reallys :mrgreen: ), n then this big black uvver katfing camed along n was nasties to mes in teh next-doors-garden n I did make teh big loud screeching-meowing-crying noises so that me numan mummy would hears me, n she did, n she cames out and resueded me. Teh big black katfing just stared at me mummy all bold. I was glad to be back indoors wiv her n teh dogfings all safe n warms again.
I didnt get tanglied up in teh netty fings eivver today, so thats a good fing.

Enyways I'll put the pikture of teh dogfing Bumphrey on ere in a bit cos I has to go n makes it little-erer firsts.

Meowwwwwws n luffs from your furryend Thomas Katfing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello me Furryends, tis Thomas teh Katfing ere again.

Hello Fluffy!!! I luffs the name Fluffy!!!!! We used to have a beautiful katfing ere called Fluffy n she was very very very very Fluffy indeed let me tells yer!!! She went to katfing rainbow bridge and we misses her very very very very much ere. She was also black & white and very specials. So tis lufflies to have a Fluffy ere. Dont be scared, we'll tries to help you ere, or a least put a grin on yer face :mrgreen: :-D :mrgreen: :-D

I camed on eres to put Humphrey teh dogs pikshure on eres. I hope he wont be too embarrassedmented by it :-D :-D

Loads of luffs n whisker ticklies, Thomas teh Katfing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Attachments
xmas bumphrey.jpg
xmas bumphrey.jpg (91.07 KiB) Viewed 4795 times
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Hey its Milly here!!!!

I love his foto he should be very proud of it and i am sure he will be happy you have got his foto on here!!! Humphrey is so very handsome mmmmmmmm there might be some flirtings among us!!!!!!! It was very kind of you Thomas to help Humphrey get his picture on here i wish Misty and Maxwell did things like that for me!!!

My mom has ringeded my nannie to check Pippa is ok and mom says she is very sleepy but thats cos of the tablets but she is not yelping any more and she is making the most of being pawley sick :sick: and my nannie and grandad making her all kinds of nice fings to eat. Once when i was pawley sick my mom made lots of special huuman fings for me to eat, i wonder why we cant have fings like that all the time cos i love whatever my mom has?!!!!!!! If i get bored with my biscuits i steal some of Misty and Maxwells but i never let them get mine, i am not really stealing theirs i kind of see it as helping them out a bit!!! They get meat everyday and sometimes i wont let them get to it and if i can get away with it i guard it by growling at them and then when the coast is clear i gobble it all up but sometimes mom catches me and gets cross with me cos it upsets my tumtum :nono: :nono: I have a special diet called royale canine but i like moms and the cats dinner the bestest.

I am going to see Pippa tomorrow and mom is taking her some [chocolate] drops but they are sugar free so we get to have more. I am sure Pippa will let me have some with her cos i do like [chocolate] The catfings get some treats that are cheesy and i love them too. Before i came to live with my mom i had never had a treat before and couldnt understand why Pippa got so excited when the treat tin came out. I didnt get fed either and was always being kicked and smacked and i was only a puppy i didnt know why these humans were hurting me and then i got thrown out onto the streets and sometimes i went for days without eating and was very hungry and scared but i am getting the leaky eyes so i will tell you the rest some other time :cry: :cry: :cry: I know i will never ever leave my mom cos we love each other so much and will be together forever. I didnt know what it was like to be loved and be clean, have my own bed and have my tumtum full to the top. I was waiting for mom to get cross wiv me and hurt me but she never has she just gives me loads of loves and kisses i thought i had gone to rainbow bridge!!!!

I hope all my new furry friends are being good and i cant wait to read more about you!!! Misty likes the rats when they talk but Maxwell isnt interested he just plays out all the time, he spends so much time hanging out with the big ginger tom from next door!!!! Hehehe more time for me and Misty to do talkings to our new friends on this pooter!!!

Lots of doggie loves and licks and kisses especially to Humphrey mmmmmmmmmmmm :dogchasecat1: ooooooooooops i meant :dogrun1:
Milly and Misty xxxxxxxxxx :-D
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:17 pm

YooHoos Everyones :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

T'is me, DeeDee ~ doodoos :dogrun1: I didn't gets back home till lates as mii and ma huu~mons had been to see my huu~mon nanny was it was her waggy burpday yesterday :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :cake: :cake: I was even wagglier than usual, even tho she didn't have saushidges fur her burpday tea and fur mii to shareys wiv her coz I luffs her lots and lotts :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: I did get a sharey of burpday cakey~bun that waz lots biggerer than I'm uzually allowed :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Milly I am ever so happy that yoo've founded our noo place fur chatterings and fings. I hope Pippa is starting to feel a bit less hurty after her trip to the needle~stickers. It must have been somefing huuge that she was trying to do fur her shoulder to be dizlokated :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I finks she will be ever so happy to sees you when you go visitings tomorrow :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Hello Humphrey :wave: :wave: :wave: My mumsie finks you are very handsome and finks that your name is purfects fur you :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: I finks yoo were very patient having your piccie took with the anklers as huu~mons orlways take ages and ages to get the kamera piccie taken fing sorted. And I get bored and start playing with somefing, esp the somefing that they have put on me fur the piccie. I then gets a bit eggcited and play with the fing a bit too much then it uzually gets a bit broken up into pieces :shock: :oops: :mrgreen: I don't fink my paddy paws are lickle enough fur me to uze the pooter to put piccies on here as her pooter is only a lickle one :pcsmash: :pcsmash: :pcsmash:

Harry I hopes your leggies aren't as wibbly wobbly and hurty today. When yoo go back fur the sleepies test, if yoo tries not to eat the needle~sticker's fingers too much, yoo mite get somefing to give yoo nice dreamies about bones and bunbuns and lots of good fings to sniff while they do the testings on your bloods :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Hello Fluffy Fluff Fluff :wave: :wave: :wave: I hopes your lickle huu~mon hasn't been chasings yoo too much today. Yoo is very looky sleeping on your mumsie's beddy, daddy doesn't let mii sleep on the bed wiv mumsie coz he seys there wouldn't be room fur him, plus I duzn't like it when he cuggles up to mumsie too much, so I'd have to push him out of the way and he'd not be happy about having sleepies on the floor :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Morgana's pile of puddy kats have got some very eggzotic names that I haven't heard befur, but the does look very snuggly and cuggley in those piccies.

Belle, mumsie made your piccie a bit smaller so we could see better what we need to do when we is in charge and doing the eggstra speshull lookings after. Daddy is back at workies next week so me and mumsie can do some practicings fur these looking after times.

Fink I need to go and have furty winks as my paddy paws are a bit hurty wiv orl the typy~typings, plus daddy is sorting fings out to go in the dishy~washy fing and I nee to go and do the furst wash befur he switches it on :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

More talkings tomorrow

DeeDee ~doodoos xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby moomoos » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Hello Furryends :-D Its moomoos. That katfing was just about to sneak on teh pooter loptap tappy tap fing but I did chased him off a ikkle bit :dogchasecat1: Tis my turn to have teh natterings and teh chatterings on ere for a change I'm finking!!!

Am not too appy reallys. I mean, there are piktures of katfing Thomas and piktures of Humphrey teh dog on ere for all the furryends to see 'em, but theres not one pikture of meself on ere at all. I'm knowing that cos I'v had a twiddle n had a look! Am gonna put a complaint in to me numan-mummy n see if enyfing can be done to rectify the situation ??? :shock: :shock:

Am not telling Humphrey eivver that Milly fancies him :shock: If I does I'll never hear teh end of it n me ears might drop off from all the eggcited chattering he would be doing about it. But I hope someone would tell me if a furryend does fancy me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: cos that'd be nice.

Me mummy says shes glad that Pippa is feeling better. Milly, I steals teh katfings foods n treats too all teh times and I do get a bit told off too by me mummy, but I just cant helps meself. I smells teh foods n I just gotta have it. It could be teh Lurcher in meh?? I wish I was coming wiv yer tomorro Milly to see Pippa cos I could do wiv a few o them there chocolate drops meself :mrgreen:

I fink its really sad what them numans did to you Milly, and me mummy says its heartbreakingly horrendous :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I have had bad numans before I had my mummy and its lufflies to be luffed and cared for now :-D :-D So I knows what youre chattering about Milly. Its nice that you live with 2 katfings as well cos they is nice n soft to do teh snuffleings in teh soft fur when you're saying hellos to 'em. Milly am not telling Humphrey that you been blowing him loadsa kissy kissys!!! His head wont fit thru teh doors if i does!!! Am gonna have to hide this here tappy tappy fing from him too cos as soon as he gets his paws on it he's straight on ere wanting to have a nosiness about his new furryends! I hopes that Thomas katfing dont tell him eivver!!

Hello DeeDee wiv the modernator mummy - ooooowwwwwww you was very luckies going to your nannys Burpday party like that wiv all them luffly nom-noms to eats. I could just do wiv a bit-o-cake just now, just to finish me dinner off nicely wiv :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oooooohhhhhhh noooooooo, not your mummy too liking the Humphrey dog. Am definitely gonna have to get me mummy to puts my pikshure on ere cos I wants someone to say i look all pretties :-D :-D . Me mummy says Humphrey didnt really like having teh anklers on his head. She puts 'em on my head too but I'm like you DeeDee, I chewed 'em up a bit so that I didnt have to have 'em on again hehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We didnt realise that Morgana's pile o katfings had such speshell names, they is lufflies. I espeshelly like teh big fluffy one, I could get me snuffings done right n proper in all that fluff n no mistaking!! :-D :-D

I luffs Belles pikshure, shes lufflies.

Enyways up, I'm going to go have a rest now on me couch cos me furry paws are worns to the bones nearly wiv all this tapping about I been doing on ere. See you all laters me furryends. Lots of luffs and kissy kissys n waggs n woofs from Maisie moomoos xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:49 am

Awww Humphrey, I really like you lots, I am part JRT and when I saw your picture, I fought, 'Wow! He's sooo cute." Ooops :oops: :oops: My humum sees film stars on the moving picture box and goes all silly, now I know how she feels.

I'm glad Thomassy katfing was reskewed from the big black nasty katfing, I'm not best friends with them but bad katfings are worse. A nasty black katfing from next door scrathed my nose when I was a puplet. She came into my garden and cornered me, I fought she was going to play but she growled and hissed and I was sooo scared I started to cry. My humum came to see what was wrong and saw the katfing scratch for no reason. My humum doesn't like that katfing anymore. When I see her in MY garden now, stalking the flappy birdfings, I :dogchasecat1: I still have the mark on my nose so I think I'm right to get her out.

I have a katfing friend who has known me since I came to my forever home, she is homeless but lots of people look after her. She comes for a walk with me sometimes and people think it's sweet cuz we are the same size. She doesn't like the nasty black katfing either. :cat1: She is nice to me so I let her come in my garden but I wont let her stalk the flappy birdfings. :chicken-dance:

Take care all and lots of doggy huggles to you all, very special huggles to Humphrey. Shay. :blowkiss:
Last edited by Flash on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:46 am

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww Maisie moomoo's

I is sure i will like your picture too and i do luvvs what you write on this pooter!!! I cant wait for Humphreys to see what i said :blowkiss: :blowkiss: there might be some lovings on here me finks, :oops: :oops: :oops: but no furry babies cos the needle sticker sorted that one, no one askeded me what i wanted!!! They woz ever such hard work anyway!!!!!

Oooooooooooohhh Deedee Doodoo's you are one lucky doglet to go to your nannies burpday and get lots more cake than you should get i bet it was really yummy yummy in your tumtum ooooohhhh i am so envious of you. Its a pity your nannie didnt have sosijas for her burpday cos all parties should do sosijas co they are the bestest!!!! When me and Pippa goes to the seaside we always gets a sosij wen mom and nannie get their chish and fips and its so yummy yummy!!!

Harry i hopes your visit to the needle stickers goes ok but like Deedee Doodoo's says you can have lots of nice dreams :sleep: :sleep: about all the fings you like!!! Lets hope the needle stickers dont put their fingers in your mouth, i would bited them aswell if they did that to me, but sometimes they are good when they makes us all better like they are trying to do for my bestest friend Pipsy. My heart feels happier now that she isnt hurteding as much!!!!

I fink Belle is beautiful too moomoo's and she has been so brave!!! You have got to let Thomas katfing talk on here too cos he writes some really interesting fings and he is quite a clever puddy kat!!! There are so many new furry friends on here now its so exciting and as soon as mom switches on the pooter i am sat waiting to get on it before Misty cos i have to tell you everything in my head before it explodes or dries up!!!

I am so excited about going to see Pippa today and i am sure she will be glad to see me cos i does love her loads :blowkiss: :blowkiss: !!
When i came to live with my mom Pippa taughted me how to beg for huuman foods and she told me all about sunday dindins, it didnt take me long to learn!!! Sunday is the best ever day cos i get a full roast dindins to eat all of my own whereas all the other days i only gets bits of huuman foods. I wish it could be sunday everyday!!! So you see Pippa has taughted me so many nice fings and thats why it makes my heart sad when she is pawley sick :sick: I am going to tell her about all our new furry friends and tell about all the friends askings about her, she will likes that. Nannie and grandad have bought Pippa a special ramp fing for when she goes out in the :f1-car: with them so she doesnt hurted herself anymore cos the needle sticker has said there will always be a weakness in her shoulder now!!!

I got to go now for my fur brushings before i go to see Pippa!! I cant wait to go and i will tell yous alls about it when i get back!!!

Lots of doggie luffs and licks n snuzzles and special ones for Humphrey :blowkiss: and Maise moomoos
Millyxxxxxxxxxx :-D :dogrun1:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 am

Maisie moomoos, I did see your picci when your mumsie was practizing putting the piccies on here and I finks you looks ever so nice and my mumsie finks you are just as luffly in your speshull maisie~moomoos way just like bumphrey is lufflys in his speshull humphrey~bumphrey way :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I'm a tyred doglet this morning as daddy was up ever so ever so late last night wotching the sooperborl on the telly~box, so I have got lots moor that furty winks to catch up on today :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: I've just brought daddy back from morning walkings so I'm going to start the catching ups. Mumsie will be doing the supervisings on her own fur a bit until I've had some :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Milly, mumsie orlways says that [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] makes everything betters, so those [chocolate] [chocolate] drops should make Pippa even better even quickerer :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Time fur my brushings now then I get my yogggy......YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEE :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Waggles n yoggy kissies

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby LouLou » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:40 am

Big tail wags and sloppy kisses

I hope all my furryends had a good weekend. I had such a lufly time. I had loads cuggles off my huumum and Big Dad then on Saturday my huumum's mummy and daddy came to see me and they got me a big squidgy pillow for my bed! I was soooooo excited I jumped around all over the place and made myself dizzy. They also gave me a big bone which I have hidded in my bed so I can munch on it when I have the munchies. My huumum was very very hurty so her huumum mummy gave her a massage fingy then she got in the big white tub of bubbles and was much happier when she got out. She smelt all luftlies like flowers.

On Sunday I had more luffs and cuggles and we watched the big black box thing. I luff Sundays cuz it's roast dinner and snugglies day and I'm allowed some dinner if I'm not norty. I don't like Mondays cuz that's when my huumans go back to that work place and Big dad always smells of other doglets and katfings.

My huumum said can one of my noo fuuryends wiv a modernator huuman send her a message wiv how to put a picture on a post? She said she was very proud of me for having a go on my own. I really want to show all my noo furryends my new cushion fingy.

I hope all the pawly furries are feeling better now. I've had a snotty nose for ages now but I haven't been to the sticky needle place yet. I heard my huumans say I have to go there soon to "get done". I don't no wot that means and I'm a lickle scared.

Dee Dee Doo Doos you are sooooo lucky to have burpday cakies I lufts burpday cakies.

Moo Moos I'd be soo tail waggly happy to see your pikture, I finks all our new furryends should put a pikture so we know who we chatterings to.

I finks Humphrey is a very handsome dogling specialy wiv his big red ears.

Hi fluffy katfing. My huumuns don't have lickle huumans yet but don't fink I want to share them with anyone else.

Hi Harry, my huumum said she saw a post from your huumum saying you was very pawlies I hope you feel better soon.

I need a nap now this puter tappy thing is very tiring. Lots of lufts, stumpy tail wags and sloppy kisses

Tinkerbelle xxx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby LouLou » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:54 am

After a quick forty winks I decided to come back on this pooter and change my huumums avatar as a suprise for her. I found a post off Dee Dee Doo Doos huumum about avatars I fink I'm getting used to this pooter fing now. I hope you all like it, it's me wiv my new cushin off my granny and gramps.

I'm givin posting these pikture fings of my weekend again for all my furryends to see.

Belle2.jpg
Having snugglies with grandma
Belle2.jpg (2.72 KiB) Viewed 4789 times

Belle3.jpg
Keepin my huumums seat warm for her
Belle3.jpg (2.65 KiB) Viewed 4790 times
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi effryone Belle you are very kleffer putting up the piicies, I'm OK now (till fursday) I will try reely hard not to chew the needle sticker :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Fluffy hope you are feeling a bit braver we haf ickle huumons and they is orlright somtimes. We is very luky getin so many nu furryends I hope pippa is better enuf to munch her [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] I cant haf eny not even the doggie one cos it makes me :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: and wen I was very ickle I had to stay with the needle stickers and thats why the frikken me so much :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Thomas you are a very hansome katfing (my huumon mum not me) and very klever
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:03 pm

I woz going to tells you about the distructions fur putting piccie on here Belle, but yooz has orlready founded them :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Your noo cushon looks a bit like my cushon wiv the paddy pawprints on it in the same sort of cullors :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I has mine in the dindins~room as another bed and I has my big big crate~bed in the liffings~room where I :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: I did uzed to sleepies upstares but daddy didn't like it as I kept visitings him in the night and waking him up to make sure he wasn't cuggling up to mumsie too much as I don't like it too much when him or anyone else cuggles up to my mumsie too much :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I finks I will have to find some new piccies of me so yoo can orl see what I look like in a bigger size than mumsie's avatar piccie :-D :-D :-D

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Fur Us Animal Frends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Postby DonnaLily » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Hello furryends!

I been to needle sticker!!!! She was nice tho, I was very bwave and didn't cwy :-)

She gave me somefing very strong for bitey fings, my huu-mon says they will go away soon, I hope so coz she doesn't cuddle me much and I'm not allowed in her beddibyes now :'-(

I hopings pawlie furryends are getting bettered

I is going to sleepies for a bit as the teeny huu-mon is nappings

Xxx

DonnaLily
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Hello me Furryends, tis Moomoos ere again. I cants beleefs me ears n me eyes on eres :shock: :shock: :shock: I really cants.

Shay.... evveryone likes teh Humphrey dogfing on eres and now you too likes teh Humphrey dogfing!! I bet he nevver realises he was so liked by teh girlie doggies :shock: Am still not tellings him tho cos his head already looks a bit on teh big side alreadys to meh :mrgreen:

Awwww Shay I knows eggsakly whats it like when them katfings gets them prikkles out teh ends o their furry paws n scraaawkks 'em down yer noses, but wiv you being just a baby dogfing when it happeneded I can understandings how its scared yer of teh big norty black katfing from next door. I finks yer wiv-in yer rights to have a bit of a :dogchasecat1: of it to gets if off yer garden, meh n Humphrey does :dogchasecat1: teh katfings who comes into our garden n espeshelly if they bovver our Thomassy Whomassy :cat2: . My mummy doesnt luff a couple of katfings round ere that bully our Thomassy Whomassy n she wishes they would leaf him alones reallys. Theres that big norty black one n theres an even biggerer orange n white one :shock: thats norty too.

Enyways - gentle furry paw rubs for yer noses Shay.

That homeless katfing does sound luffly and its great that so many numans looks after her wiv teh nom-noms and she prpedly wants the flappy fevvered fings cos she had to feeds herselfs in teh past being homeless n all that :cry:

It must be unusuals going for a walkies wiv a katfing, but its all good.

Tas been lufflies to have a natterings wivs yer Shay xxxx

Awww fank you Milly for sayings that you'll likes me pikshure n that you likes teh tappings I does on eres. We all likes yours too, it puts laffs on us faces :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooooohhhhhhh but no no no no no, no baby dogfings for Bumphrey ya knows, hes been to teh needle stickers too n he cant have no kittens or baby dogfings or owt like that, no no no !!!

Oh yeah teh Belle dog is gorgeousness Milly, I agrees, and yes very very very very very braves n no mistakings.

I will let teh Thomas katfing comes on ere yeah, I wills. Hes trying to shuffle his way onto the tappy fings now. I keeps feeling bits-o-fluff on me own furry paws where he keeps trying to interruped meh natterings on ere. But I does intends to keep his fluffy paws off teh tappy fings until I am good n readys to be finished wiv what I has to says ere :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Am reallys looking forwards to hearing all about you going to see Pippa today n we ere hopes shes well n more bouncy today.

Oooooowwwww Milly you is so luckys to have yer very own Sunday didndins all to yerselfs n no mistakings! I wishes I could have a Sunday dindins all to meselfs but me numan dont make a Sunday dindins cos its just her n no one else to elps her n i spose she dont fink its wurf all teh hurty effort for it?? But I can just imaginings the wafts of it n meh tongue is nearly on teh floor with teh pangs of wanting it meselfs :mrgreen: :-| :-| But good on luffly Pippa dogfing for teachings yer all she knows. She sounds great n I'm not surprised you luffs her so much. Her numans sounds lufflies too cos they do look after her so well, n getting her teh slopey ramp fing to get into the :f1-car: wiv from now on, thats lufflies for her.

See you laters Milly, fank you for the speshell luffs n stuff for meh n Humphrey, speshell luffs back to you too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwwww hello DeeDee doodoos n fanks for saying I look nice, you looks lufflies too in your pikshure. Awwww n fank your modernator mummy for saying meh n Humphrey is speshells, I is all appy's now, I is.

Hope you catched up on teh winking DeeDee doodoos, I'm knowing what thats like to be kept up lates by teh numans cos meh mummy is up lates evvery days n so we needs our furry winks when we can gets 'em.

Belle we luffs your nuu avatar pikshure wiv that luffly nuu cushon that your numans mummy n daddy gots for yer, n your uvver pikshures are lufflies too.

What a luffly numan mummy to elps her wiv teh massage in teh big white fing wiv bubbles n smelly flowers, I bet she was very very appy after that :-D

Belle, we knows teh needle stickers are scarys for us furryends, but your numans takes you cos they luffs you n wants teh neddle sticker to mends you, so dont be too scared cos teh numans wouldnt take us there if it was a bad palce to go. But I does understandings your scarriness. I send you furry huggles from ere xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bumphrey dog was meant to go see the needle stickers today but us mummy couldnt takes him cos she has no one to elps her takes him cos her arms dont really works good enymore n are very hurty, n Bumphrey dog pulls on his lead n makes it so she cants hold onto him, n also tis a long way in teh :f1-car: n Bumphrey likes to jump from back to front of teh :f1-car: n tis dangerousness when meh mummy is doing the drivings of teh :f1-car: n so she needs someone wiv her. Hopefully she can find someone to elps her to take him cos he needs to be seen again.

Belle I'll ask me mummy or katfing to put me pikshure on ere...again :roll: :roll: n fanks for saying you'd be appy to see meh. I agrees that we could all puts pikshures on ere :-D :-D

Dem big red ears is not Bumphreys real ears ya knows Belle? They was anklers that he had borrowed off one o them there deers that likes to go out in teh rain. It musta been a speshell one tho cos I finks they aint normallys red wiv jingly jangly bells on 'em :shock:

Am just wonderings how Boot went on wiv having his lodgers taken out? n having his neegle at the needle stickers?

My mummy has to go to the numan needle stickers later today. She can takes herselfs in teh :f1-car: cos she dont normally fump from back to front n so dont need anuvver numan to keep her sitting safe in her seat. My mummy has been very pawliness wiv sumfing called nuumonia n so us furryend dogfings havnt been ables to go out for no walkies until she gets better. We looking forward to that n walkies we is.

I cants beleefs me ears that I'v rambled on for so long on ere. Am a bit on teh tired side of fings now so I'll go have a lay down n maybe a few furrywinks to go wiv it.

Loads of luff n sees you later all me furryends n teh numans, from Maisie moomoos xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
moomoos
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun