[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fur Us Animal Frends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Postby moomoos » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Awwww Boots ...... I jjust noticed that you been to the needle stickers to have yer lodgers out. Well done for being so brave.. you will feel much better wiv the lodgers out I can tell you. Lots of luffs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Fur Us Animal Frends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Postby Morgana » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm

I am Chouliang...

This is my brother Suliaman... he is on Diazipam for anxiety

We used to live with our human mum at her nursing home, but because she had dementia we had another human named Morgana to help look after us. Sadly our human mum died on September 12 so we came to live with human Morgana...

This is Sheba... and she lets us live with her

She may look playful but she is a hissy pissy missy... we keep out of her way when she is being a grumpy old woman!
Morgana
UKFM Member

Location: A filing cabinet in Hell... or at least that's what it feels like!

Postby Iceskatemum » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Wow I goes away for a phew sleeps and come back to lots & lots of messages from other humons animal frends.

I fink I am going to meow Ice skate mum my humon as I am now at her housie more that any other humons. Her No 2 son keeps telling her off & says she has stolen me away from my "real " humons but she hasn't I decided to stay here & when she tells me to go home I sneek into the bushes and waits until someone else is going in the hole in the wall , then I wizz past them into the housie ! Some time I hide and they don't know I there , ISm came home the other day & found me sleeping on the blankie ..she said she had been out half an hour and how on earth did I get in !!!

At this house I have a nice warm blankie to sleep on and it is on thier big soft sitting thing which means I can snuggle up to ISM , I can have nice treats like .... am & :chicken: which ISm cuts into teeny bits and feeds me.

ISM thinks she should try & find out who were my other humons .... i twitch my tail at this but she want to know how she could find out about them. I could take her to the other humon house but I don't I just hide. tee hee I fink she is going to do it thought.

Must go not allowed upstairs and mr ISm coming up byee.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:07 am

Wow Suliaman and Chouliang and Sheba are so beautiful (for katfings) ther r so meny lovly anmals on here my huumon mum cant :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: so I is keeping her company I fink I will look for a nu piktur of me and put it on my huumon davey takes lots an puts them on soming caled FB wif James and somtimes Shadow
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:38 am

Shadow.jpg
Shadow
Shadow.jpg (13.44 KiB) Viewed 3709 times
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I've foud som
baby harry.jpg
Me as a pup
baby harry.jpg (22.46 KiB) Viewed 3704 times

harry and James 2.jpg
James pinching my bed!!!
harry and James 2.jpg (52.44 KiB) Viewed 3706 times
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby millymoodoo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:27 am

:cat2: Awwwwwwwwwwwww Harry James is letting you share yours bed which is really kind him wanting to share it wiv you!!! I dont let Misty or Maxwell on my beddy unless them zoomie whizzy fings are outside and then i does!!! You are such a hansome boys Harry and you have been so brave at the needle stickers!!! I likes humphrey bumphrey aswells and Maisie moomoo's, does you know i gets called millymoomoos but mom calls me Milly whens she mights be cross wiv me which is good cos i knows when to hignore her cos i doesnt like being in troubles cos it hurts my heart if mom is crossed! :cat2: Shadows looks like my Misty he is so cute!!

Ooooohhh Sulliaman, Chouliang and Sheba are really charming katfings which have very speshal names, Misty and Maxwell are so jelous of them cos they is just moggies!!!!! :cat2: Hey katfing with ISM you hang onto your nuw mum and hide if she tries to take you home again!!! ISM if katfing was very happy at her old house she wouldnt av cum to find you so please please let her live wiv you cos it might be a horrid home that dusnt feed katfing and huumans does horrid things and hurt katfing!! You sees i had bad huumans :nono: that didnt feeds me and hurted me all the time and it made my heart sad, but i didnt run away :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: like katfing eventually i got kicked out cos i was so loyals and stayed, but you sees katkings leave homes if they doesnt likes their huumans and go and finds one that they does like and katfing has chosed you ISM :cat2: !!!! It will make my heart happy if you lets katfing stay wiv you and be katfings forever mum!!!! :cat2: :cat1:

Hey Moomoo's my mom lives all by her owns wiv me and katfings and she did never cooks sundays dindin until i came to lives wiv her cos it wasnt worth the bother she says but nows i lives here she makes herself does it and she saves some for us both in the big white cold fing and we have it for us dindins on mondays!!! I does really likes mondays aswell cos we gets to av sunday dindins again, but sunday is bestest when i can smell it cookings!!!!!

Well as bin to see Pipsy and she is getting betters but she told me she is makings humans run around afters her and she likes that so she is laying it on thiick so she gets lots more special fings for longers!!! Pippa gaaaves me 2 of her [chocolate] drops so i dont tell her secret!!! My grandad is still hand feeding Pippa with lots of nice fings so i dont blame her really but she is being a bit norty!!! I does loves her and am pleased she is not hurted as much and is getting better and is not yelping much now so that needle sticker did good and helpeded Pippa a lot!!! Pippa still cant do :dogrun1: or :dogchasecat1: but she walked me to my :f1-car: wiv nannie and grandad to say bye which made my heart warm cos it did make her yelp a bit!!!!

I is going to av a look around this pooter to tries to find some fotos of me and the katfings, we put some on Maisie thread but moms last pooter broke and i dont fink she has got any foto's on this new pooter!!! I just wondered if the modenators had a majic way of moving my fotos from the other thread onto this, cos i am baffled and i dont fink my mom can solve it all by herself!!! Deedee doodoo's might be able to do it cos her mummy is a modenator and is very clever wiv this pooter!!! If not i will ask mom to film me again but we dont av :chicken-dance: anymore and there woz some of me having breakfast with my :chicken-dance: !!!

Well we is going in :f1-car: soon cos my mom needs to go and collect some new windows for reading with cos she says she is blind as a bat without them!!! I fink nannie is coming too so i will get to check on Pippa aswell which will make my heart warm!!!

Lots of doggie loves and licks and snuzzles!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: for Humphrey and maisie moomoo's
Millyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :-) :-) :dogchasecat1: ooooops i mean :dogrun1:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:47 am

Harry, my humum thinks James is buffles and you are a handsome dog. I totally agree with her about you, not sure about the katfing though, I guess he's quite nice as far as katfings go. My humum is a pretty good judge of Katfings, she says there are some lufflies ones on here now. :cat1:

My humum used to have a katfing that looked just like James many years ago but someone stole him. The lady started feeding him when mum was at work and Flash always liked eating in the day time and lazing in the ladies house. Mum tried to get him back but every time she went to work, Flash would go straight back to the other house and more food and comfy bed.
Mum wasn't allowed to put a catflap in the door and didn't want to keep a Katfing in the house alone all day. If the lady didn't feed him aswell he wouldn't have gone there so much but while mum was working she couldn't stop him. When she came home from work and at weekends he was with her but the lady thought mum wasn't looking after him and took him when she moved. Mum came home from work and found out her katfing had gone for good She was so upset because she loved Flash so much and missed him badly. He was given to her by a very special person which made Flash even extra special :cat2: That was 27 years ago and Mum will never forget him. :( :cat2:

Ohh I've gone all soppy over Mums katfing now, that won't do will it. I'll have to get her out of bed and in the shower then we can go for a walk before the bad weather comes back.
We had bad wind and rain last night and the night monsters were crashing around. Thay scare me very much and I don't like going out in my garden at the moment. They crashed lots of things around, and theres a big monster still in next doors garden and it's trying to jump over the fence. It's trying to get me so I bark at it and stand up on my hind legs to make myself look taller. It sometimes works and the monster goes quiet but not for long... Mum says it's the wind blowing the padding around on next doors Trampoline bouncy fing, it's broken and flaps around loudly. Hmm I'm not sure but mum's usually right about monster fings.

Take care, Harry, James, Shadow and all my other furry frends. Lots of doggie huggles... Shay. XX
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:15 am

Aww Milly, Mum just saw your post after me wrighting mine. She had a dog called Lassie, she was badly treated by lots pf people and Mum took her in and she lived until she was 18 and 1/2.

Mum says that not all katfings go to other peoples houses because they are mis treated. She didn't mis treat Flash, she loved him very much but he liked to visit the other lady during the day. She thought that he must be visiting her because he wasn't being looked after but the real reason was that the lady always had nice food for him.. Katfings are different to us doglets, they like people, food and comfy beds. If anyone offers those things, katfings will hang around for more. They are not as loyal as us doglets.

Other people give me treats but I will never leave my humum. That's what us doglets are like. Mum says people can kick their dogs and even starve them but a doglet will never leave their human. Sometimes it takes some really nice people in uniforms to come and rescue loyal doglets from nasty homes and sometimes, like you, and Lassie, nasty people kick their luffly loyal doglets out on the streets.

I am happy with my humum and I'm glad you are happy. There are a lot of friends on here from very luffly homes, even some ratties which is great. It's a shame that some animals are badly looked after or don't have homes and it's sad when some people lose their luffly animals and don't ever know what has happened to them. Mum is always sad when she sees posters about lost doglets and katfings. Doggie huggles, Milly... Shay.
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:26 am

What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby millymoodoo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:31 am

Oh Shay

That monster sounds really, really scarey for you i dont fink i would like it either and its so much worser when its dark and you cant see anyfing!!! Maybe we could all get together and go round and see it off for good and then you wont be so scared anymore!!! My mom had leakys eyes :cry: when she read about Flash that is so sad and the norty huuman should never :nono: :nono: have taken Flash wiv her, i bet she has got lots of norty spots on her, that is stealing and that is norty!!! I cant imagine my life without my catfings Misty and Maxwell but dont tell them i said that cos they need to know their place!!!

Somebody is feeding Maxwell which makes mom cross cos they are on specials dindins, mom knows who it is but doesnt like to say anything cos she is a very old lady i fink my mom said 89 thats a lot of burpdays that shes had!!! Mom finks the old lady is lonely and plus she wont be here forever and if Maxwell gives her some pleasure then it would be worth it, but he comes home at teatime and stays indoors all night!!! I hear him go out the flappy fing bout 5am so he is at the old ladys house when she gets up at 6am. Katfings always have food left down so mom knows they are not hungry but i know mom isnt happy about it but she says she will tollerate it :pull-hair:

Lots of dogie loves and licks and snuzzles :dogrun1:
Millyxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :-D
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:55 am

YooHoos, just a quickiee from me, mumsie read about your piccies Milly so she has founded them off Maisie's fred and here they are
DSC00223.JPG
Milly and Chookabos
DSC00223.JPG (223.59 KiB) Viewed 3684 times
Milly and Mutley.jpg
Milly and Mutley.jpg (126.59 KiB) Viewed 3682 times

Mumsie had forgotted just how snuggly yoo look Milly, but she has remembered now wiv seeing your piccies :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

We have got snow again tuday :snowhappy: :snowhappy: :snowhappy: So that means SNOW MADNESS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm walkings mumsie tuday as daddy is at work :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :police: :police: :police:

Be backs in a bit to see orl these new piccies, just need mumsie to add some of me :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

DeeDee ~ doodoos xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby millymoodoo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:34 am

Yoooooohoooooooooooo

Thank you so much deedee doodoo's mummy modenator i cant believe you have been able to do this for me i am so grateful :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :flowers: to your huuman mum!!! I hope Humphrey bumphrey knows which one i am cos all the :chicken-dance: are on with me too!!!! The other one is of my last puppy to go, we were just on our way in the :f1-car: to the seaside before Mutley went to his forever home :cry: Tell your mum thank you for saying i am snuggly i fink your mum is really nice and kind and you are a very lucky doglet!!!!!

Lots of doggie loves and licks and :blowkiss: for deedee doodoo's huuman mummy!!!
Millyxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :-D :dogrun1:
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:29 pm

Milly, your humum must be very understanding to let the little old lady share Maxwells luffings. Atleast she knows where he is and he still comes home and like your mum says, it's not forever.
2 months ago, Mum had a leaflet put through the door, it was about a little ginger katfing who had gone missing. Mum talked to the lady, she was so so upset and said her little girl kept crying cuz she missed Barny. :cat2:

The katfing was found, someone had taken it in cuz they thought it was a stray. Mum was happy for the family. They look after their katfings very well but they do like to explore a long way from home. They only have to cross a field and they can get lost on a nearby housing estate.

Your picture is really nice, I remember my mum showing me before, I remember the chicklets :dogrun1: :chicken: My mum finks you are beautiful and have a very kind face. It makes her :too-upset: when she thinks of luffly animals being treated bad by nasty people she would like to :shooting: :face-slap: You look really happy now though.

I hope Pippa is well and her shoulder stops hurting, mums says it must be catching cuz her shoulder hurtys very much. Send her my doggie luffles and licks. Shay.
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby DonnaLily » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Hello dogfings, katfings and ratties and chicklings I see too!! :chicken-dance:

My mummy huu-mon and I are having nice snuggles and buggles today while teeny huu-mon is playing at pre-skoolies

I like it coz I get the whole day alone wiv snuggles :mrgreen:

my mummy huu-mon spended long time last night combing me which was luffly :blowkiss: and she said she couldn't find one single flea fing so I'm allowed to snuggle, but still not the beddibyes :(

I is a bit worrying about dogfings in lady flat downstairs, they get lockeded in the garden when lady goes out and the bigger dogfing eats the littler dogfing and he looks scareded of him :shock: my huu-mon is finking to call someone but isn't sure if they are just playings really...

Hope all you and your huu-mons are are today wiv no hurties?

Fluffy xx

This is me the other day having snuggles :-P
Attachments
fluffy.jpg
fluffy.jpg (73.3 KiB) Viewed 3672 times

DonnaLily
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi All thank yous for saying my pikturs are nice Shadow is from a rescue place she was found by the lady from the rescue behind the charity shop being thrown around by some very norty kids, it was the night of all the flashy bangy fings and she was only a baby katfing, she was 12 weeks old wen my huumom mum went to get her.

she has had more burpdays than me and James (she has had 8) and JAmes has had the same amount as me (2) but its nearly our burpday again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: James is my huumom mums grandkitten cos he is her number 2 son's cat so I am his doggy uncle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I luv Millies piktur espcilly with the :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: her baby looks lke a fine boy doggie all the sad stories give my mum the leaky eyes cos the doggy she had before me was called pip and she was kicked and thrown out and had to go to the needle stickers to have her knee caps reattached cos of the norty huumons and she was scared of ladies and if anyone shouted she wuld wee and worry she was going to be kicked again.

She was 15 wen she went to the bridge and huumon dad had leaky eyes for a long time cos she was a very specil doglet but mum ses I am too
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun