[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Postby Iceskatemum » Sun May 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi furry ends this Bootie her, sorry I had been away such a long times but Mummsie hasn't been the bestist wif her achie painies and she does be findings the tappy tappying morr diffficultss.
She is in her beddie byes lots and taking the funny sweeties but she sez that they don't does no goods. She tells daddies that she is every so ever so tired of being sorely .
Daddies has to go away wif his workies for a week and diudn't want to go cause Mummsie wuz so sore but she said he had to tho if only to get a break away from all the fings he does in the house....before he lefts us he did all the clean cloves for everyone.
So I am in charge of making Mummsie smile and laff for all the days and sleeppynights Daddies is away
It is nearly foodie times so had to go soopervise the No1 human and get him to remember that he needs to put some crunchirs in my bowl. Byes by furry end hope to be back soonest.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby moomoos » Sun May 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Hellos Furryends, meh verry sorry meh has notted beened coming on ere so muchness fur ages n ages n ages.... me mummy beened orl businesses wiv evvryfings she has to duu sinced we did do moves. Evvryfing not beened oks.

We duss knowing Furryends still ere meh Harry, we duss mist em tis orl. We opes yous is oks.

Booties, tis lufflies to sees you on ear agen. You is doing a verry verry gudder jobs at doing lookings after yower mummy while teh daddy is aways wiv his jobfing. We opes you dus makes her smiles lots n lots we does.

Lots of luffs n woofs n meowings from us ear to orl us Furryends..... misting yer orl, luffs yer orl....

Frum Bumphrey n teh mummy n them theyer katfings xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Tue May 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Humphrey Bumphrey I did miss you lots of lots... I not beened on here for longerer and longerer times cuz I did finkings that all me furryends had all goned away me did.

I does be here now thow. My mummies been very very sadness cuz she been hurting much mower now. We can't go for our longer er walks and we does both be missing that lots. We go places when mummies frend takes us in the car and mummy started to take picky snaps wiv her camera. Her frend did know that this did make her a bit happier and he did get a nicerer camera so she can take nicerer picky graphs.

We not used to being shut in doors meh furryends, we always managed to go to town to get shopping or go across the fields but now we don't go far at all and we don't get out every day cuz mummy is sore from the days we do go for little walks. The house is getting harder to keep tidy too but I don't mind that cuz I still got my warm bed and I still get to have cuddles on mummies bed.

:-D We got some good happy news tho, number one son is going to be a daddy and mummy is going to be... "The nice lady who spoils baby rotten..." She says it's a bit of a mouth full but better than 'Granny'. :-D

Anyway meh furryends, I does hopes you is all well, it would be nice to see you all on here again so we can do our natterings and chatterings. Lots of luffings and tail waggles to you all and your mummies from Shay. :dogrun1: :dogrun1: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed May 14, 2014 10:09 am

Hello's furryends, wot haf ben rong Humphfreys I hopes yous nu nome is betterer than the lasted one wif de norty man :yikes: :yikes: :( :( :( :yikes: :yikes: Boots youz a gud katfing lukkin after youz mum bet she is reelly pleezed wif youz :-D :-D :-D

Shay its made me orl sadded abouts youz mum not able to take youz ofr longerer walkies but leest youz mum can take her piccy grafs :( :( :( :( :(

Maybe wen mr sunshine puts hiz hats on we will orl be happier and seez us more on here :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby moomoos » Thu May 15, 2014 2:27 am

Hellos meh Furryends on ear xx

Hellos meh Shayyyyyyyyy....Oh aye meh has misted you en orl meh Shayyyyy n yower mummy. Meh is verry gladded you is backs on this ear fred to come n dus sum natterings n chatterings wiv us orl....tis lufflies to be seeing yous, tis. Is verry sadder that you cant goes on yower longerer walkies for now.... maybe fings will improves when we has sum betterer wevver, meh hopes so.

Tis nicer newsiness to be earing that you mummy son will be hassing himself one o them theyer ikkle baby numans. They is nice, but not verry furryness. Congrattylashons to you orl theyer fairy_dust

Meh mummy is orl happiness cos we has you n yower mummy on facey ache. We be ables to comes n sees yer on bofe ear n theyer :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: . Tis nicerer is that n no mistakings.

Hellos meh Harry, tis gooderer to sees yous on ear en orl. Meh is sorryness to tells yer that fings is not verry much betterer at meh nuu gnome. There is a verry angry nastyness man who duss liffs ear n he did started on meh mummy as soons as we did comed ear. He making us lifes a miserableness n no mistakings. He complained straight aways to cowsill bout us being ear wiv us Furryness. Meh, meh Whomassy n meh Holly. He dont likes us. He tolded cowsill womans that Whomassy did do his wee wees in hallways n makes it smells o them theyer pussycat wee wees, n meh Whomassy not even beened outsides at orl at that times, cos we just moved ins n meh mummy didnt lets him outsides fur two weeks. Womans frum cowsill did comes n hass a sniffs rownd place n say she cant be smelling no pussycat wee wees at orl, n so she just did ignores his complaints.

Then he did starts on meh mummy saying man frum sky telly welly did put orl his wires in wrong places, n that man frum bt telephones place did puts orl his wires in wrong places n did leafs juction box opens, n that me mummy parking in wrong place, n that meh mummy putting her rubbish in wrong bin, n that meh mummy beened leafing big door unlocked, n that meh mummy beened leafing fings in hallway that shud not be left theyer, n that us Furryends shudnt be liffing theyer. Then he did gets orl nuvver neybors to starts on meh mummy too, so now she gots 5 peeples on to her orl times n she cant do nuffing rite at orl. Meh mummy has torked to cowsill woman n a nuvver woman frum victim support fur anti social behaviour at cowsill and they have agreed to move us again to somewheyer else cos teh man wont stop being nastyness n he keeps making nuvver neybors be nastyness too, but meh mummy not got no witnesses again cos she orlways on her own wif just meh n so they cant get rid of nastyness man, but they believe her about what is happening cos they had complaints about meh mummy frum them peeples, so they knows sumfings are going ons here. Nasty man did corld meh mummy a "dirty f'ing whore".... thats when meh mummy did ask cowsill to helps her, cos befower that she just did puts up with nasty peeples saying orl nuvver stuffs to her n trying to liffs here, but she cant liffs here, they wont lets us settle, they nastyness. We did finked we wud be happiness here, but we not allowed :(

We hass to waits agen now, cud be longerer than befower en orl. Meh mummy verry unhappiness n verry stressed cos we just moved two times orlreddy, no not our faults we hass to keeps moving agen and agen. Why peeple not let us liff in peace? Meh mummy asked for mediation in mean time in hope man will see what he doing to us here. We dont knowing yets if he accepted to go to mediation or if he refused? We might find out tomorro (later today)

So fings not so gooder fur us at moment agen. Nuvver fings beened happenings too. Meh mummy nephew did goes to human Rainbow Bridge verry suddenly two weeks ago, n was verry verry upsetting, he only verry young too. Nuvver fings too, so verry stressful. We just hopes for fings to calming down fur us.

Meh duss hopes meh Furryends is orl oks tho yer knowing. Meh duss mist yer, each n evvryone of yer. Meh hopes we can do loads of natterings and chatterings togevver agen likes we used to do on ear, meh hopes Mr Sunshine duss makes evvryone feels a ikkle bits betterer soooon.

Takes cares evvryone on ear...... loads n loads of luffs frum yer Humphrey Bumphrey, Whomassy n Holly katfings n meh mummy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Thu May 15, 2014 8:58 am

Oh furry ends,it does seems that our Mummsie is all having a rotten time..we really all had to be extra spechil doglet, & puddy tat to help themes get over their sadnesses and sorenesses. Let's hope Mr Sunshine gets out ta bed an put on his hats very soon.

There is extra tents in the house at the moment as darling daughter is doing extra big examinations to see if she is cleverest to go far far away to another big schools.she wants to be a lady maker of things, big things like bridges and roads.I fink she said it was something called a "inginear" and that there aren't lots and lots of lady inginears. I would miss her if she has to go but I guess I could just keeps her beddie biyes all nice for her, an I would have somewhere nice to sleeps.
Bye bye for now, I is sorry I is not on heres for longest time but I promises to look up at all the twinkly stars at night and give my luffs ,hugs and special lick to all the furry-ens and humons who has gone to thierz raindow bridges
Byes for noe friend soft nosies
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu May 15, 2014 4:46 pm

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( oh Humphreys youz poor mummy how dare dat man say thommasy doin weewee's in de hall bet it was de man hisself :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: and fancy callin youz mummy dat nasty pasty nam ooooohhhhhhh I wont to gis him a chew but he wud probly make me :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I so dus hopes de cowcil lady can give youz a nice quiety luffly howse sooon my mummy has a wet face finkin about youz mummy and hers havin to put up wif orl de hobrilness and her neffew goin to Rainbow Bridge :( :( :( :( :(
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Flash » Fri May 16, 2014 12:23 am

Oh no meh Humphrey Bumphrey! Yoos poor mummy must be feeling very sadness about all these nasty pasty peoples that do lots of talking out theys bum bum holes!

We was so hoping your new gnome would be betterer than the last one... :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

My mummy said she would feel :pull-hair: :pull-hair: and would want to :face-slap: :face-slap:

How dare they be so horrible when you just all want some nice pieces of quietness. :nono: :nono: :nono:

It is sad when our lovely numans and furryends go to rainbow bridge, we does be sending lots of luffings to them in the twinkly starry sky we does. fairy_dust fairy_dust

Mummy has friends and family in the stars and she sends them luffings, I send luffings to the furryends up there too.

We is looking forward to seeing the ickle non furriness numan that number one son's girlfriend is having, I won't be able to play though, not til it's bigger. I do loves playing with ickle numans I do. I gots to be very very gentle wiv them I do.

Harry, we does be hoping that you and Shadow and James is well and yoos mummy too.. XXX

Boots, good luck to D.D in her zaminashuns to be an engineer, It will be a gooder career for her. Both number one and number two sons are lectricky engineers but number two did learn civil engineering too.

Mummy got blurry eyes now so we is both going to beddy byes. Take care all meh furryends.

Luffings and waggy tails with sloppy kissages... Shay. :dogrun1: :dogrun1:
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri May 16, 2014 2:14 pm

We is orl gud shay fanksing you bet youz mumy is luking so much forwarding to ceein de ikkle numon I dustny likes dem verry mush tills de is a ikkle bit bigger cos de skareys me :shock: :shock: :shock: but once de is bit bigger de is mor fun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boots :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for xamintins to be henginear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cleffer numon girly
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby moomoos » Sat May 17, 2014 3:01 am

Hellos meh Furryends xxxxxxxxx

Hellos Harry.. You did makes meh n meh mummy laffs verry much when you did says nasty pasty mans did do weewees himself in teh hallways n tries to blame me Whomassy. Meh know!!!!....as if meh luffly Whomassy wud go rownd wee weeing in teh hallways.... he got mower dignity than to do a fing likes that has meh Thomassy Whomassy. Fankies fur wanting to has a chewing on that nasty pasty mans, but you is rite, he probly makes you sicks cos he poisonous n we luffs you n dont wants you to be pawlies xx. Meh mummy fedupness wiv orl movings but cant stays ere so no choices unfortunatelys :cry: we orl exhausted we is. Tis not easy, but hoping to finds us nuu gnome soonest n hopes tis nicerer wiv nicerererererer peeples who duss liffs theyer too.

Orlso Shayyyyyyyy, fankies fur orl yower gooder wishes fur us to be oks. You is rite ... that nasty pasty mans duss do torkings out his bumbum. He verry nasty pasty orl times. He a verry angries man orl times too.

Yes tis verry sadness when our peeples who we duss luffs wiv orl our hearts duss goes to Rainbow Bridge. Tis gooder jobs we duss hass orl that theyer luffs to gives to them theyer twinkly fings up in sky, meh duss luffs that meh duss.

Boots meh luffly katfing... tell that theyer lady henginhere teh gooder lucks frum us ear fur her zaminashons n we duss hopings she duss pass em wiv flying colours cos will be verry gooder to has a lady to makes us sum roads..... she will get em orl nice n straight, not like orl them silly mens making em orl curly orl over places.... duss takes furevver to gets anywheyer wiv orl them theyer curly roads. Bet she makes us sum luffly pretty bridges too to hass a good looking at :mrgreen:

Ennyway meh luffly Furryends, meh says gudder nighty nights to yer orl, cos meh is a bit on tired side o fings cos tis bit laterer of teh clock, tis free of teh clock now. Got to goes n snuggly up wiv meh mummy on her nice comfy beddybyes.

Meh duss luffs yer orl.... yer Bumphrey Humphrey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Takes cares of teh mummies n yerselfs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Sun May 18, 2014 12:43 am

We did go to Dorchester today meh furryends, My mummy and me... We did go on a march to tells the nasty pasty peoples in the gufferment to stop killing the badgers and give them needle sticking in the bum bum in stead and give the moos a needle sticking in the bum bum too... :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

This is first time I did go, mummy went to Exeter in March to do a march.. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: and it made her so hurty and pawly that she thought she would have to wait in the park this time but we started to walk. We stopped a few times for the people with big speaker fingys to do theys talkings to all the people doing theys shoppings.

There were lots of doglets, me and mummy went around seeing if they wanted water. Some did and they used my little troff fing that comes with a bottle. A man gived us more water to give to the nuvver doglets and one said fankies very much to me, he kept licking me giving kissages... Fink he liked me... :oops: :blowkiss: :oops: :blowkiss: :oops:

There were nice people who kept giving me huggles and treats, I did like it very much. I liked the party in the park too, lots more fussings and time to roll around and play.

We stopped on the way home so mummy and her friend cud have a ice cream and I had my biscuits and drink before a run around and play in the grass... YAY!!! :dogrun1:

I'm tired now and mummy is very hurty now. We is both sleeping down stars tonight cuz it is more comfortable.

Love to all meh furryends, I hopes you is all okay and all the mummies. Love you Humphrey! :flowers: XXXXXXX From Shay. XXXXXXXX
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Fri May 23, 2014 4:05 pm

:dogrun1:

:cat2: :cat1: :cat2: :cat1:

:dogrun1:

:cat2: :cat1: :cat2: :cat1:

fairy_dust
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:46 pm

mummy said im getting a big boy now so I don't need to sit o her lap at night , but I likes it as I still gets the scary dog in the dark.
and I dnt like them pickly things in the garden. mummy is swearing at the puter as shes not sure if shes get the pic thing uploaded.il cover my ears
Attachments
Jakey.JPG
Jakey.JPG (231 KiB) Viewed 6748 times
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Resizing of piccie~graff xx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:21 pm

YooHoo Jakey :dogrun1:

Yoo iz growerinz an getterinz such a lottyness nowse. I haz helperd mumsie wiv the ree~sizerinz ovv yur piccie~graff sew wee can orl bee seeinz just how muchly yoo has gotterd biggerness.

Mam mumsie duz sumtimez bee sayerinz nasty~pasty fingz aboot herr pinky~pooter wehn itt duzn't doose likez itt shud bee dooerinz. Butt the worserer wun izz daddie~pooter coz wunce itt duz getterz sumfing pluggerdz inn, ittduzn't bee wonterinz tu bee letterinz gose ovv it.

Will bee bakk laterz fur moor natery~chattery~postinesses DeeDee ~ doodoos xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby painprincess1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:34 am

Thankie for helping mummy with me pic. shes been spending lots of timeing trying to do the resizeing thingy and every times shes thinks she does it it goes wrong. mummy said after walkies shes going to sits down and trys to resizeing some more.sending lots of lickie kissesxxxxxxxxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun