[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fur Us Furryends With Pawly Huu~mons To Look After

Postby denys » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:59 am

Beautiful girl
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby dotty lotty » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:42 am

She is gorgeous. Yes big dogs like to be lap dogs to. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby rich44 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:16 am

She's a great big loopy teddy bear, until you put a lead on her then she's guarding. It's something we're working on with her. There's no biting or anything like that but people get scared enough of a big dog barking. It's a gsd thing though.
rich44
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:34 am

Jakes getting a really big boy now. But his been poorly bless him had a eye infection ,
But been a real good boy about having his drops :-D
Attachments
image(1).jpg
image(1).jpg (185.15 KiB) Viewed 6169 times
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:27 pm

He is growing into a very handsome boy PP :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: I love his tan coloured eyebrows, makes him look like he's in deep thought about something, probably what he's going to be eating next :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Glad to hear he's getting over the eye infection, putting drops into a doglet's eyes can be :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby dotty lotty » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Poor puppy. I am sure he had his saddest face on for sympathy.
He is so handsome. Our old dog also had drown dots above his eyes that used to go up and down when he looked at you. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby keaedmondson » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:57 pm

this is my Margaret dog. She's a guide dog.

As well as giving me some of my reasons to get out of house when feeling at my roughest. She lets me balance on her sometimes when walking way beyond her JD!

+ she is lovely to stroke and hug when I'm at my most down & anxious!

This pic was her running at sports day where I teach
keaedmondson
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 am

I think guide dogs are so amazing and the trust you put in her.
She is beautiful and I hope she won but am sure she got lots of love whatever the result. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby keaedmondson » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:27 pm

My poor guide furryend is poorly… She has to ring in sick to work for the rest of the week! She has a swollen knee and is on anti-inflammatories… We know how knee pain feels! I think she's just trying to feel how I feel sometimes… Although wouldn't it be ironic if it were arthritis or something… Bloodtests should tell us tomorrow, hopefully she just had some sort of accident that I didn't notice.
keaedmondson
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:24 am

Poor puppy. Give her ears a tickle from me . Sorry no bones on the smilies so she can cuddle one of my :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby Queenie_70 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:59 am

This is a dual post by Calypso and Chronos,

We are just wittle Jack Russells, but have BIG hearts for our family. We sometimes think we are big dogs and bark at people to make sure they are not there to hurt anyone, but if you look closely, we are wagging our tails, so we aren't really that mean!

My (Calypso), favorite game is tug of war with the bits of paper that slide into the house by magic....mummy doesn't like it when I do that, but they just appear through the door! Chronos likes to have his ears tickled and watch me be silly. I get excited and run in circles until I drop.

We both cuddle mummy lots and lots, and sometimes her face is wet and we know that she is sad, so we lick her clean and look after her. We are happy to meet so many other animals that have human pets.
Attachments
20141003_110058.jpg
Guarding the toilet!!!!!
20141003_110058.jpg (42.92 KiB) Viewed 6056 times
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:42 am

Hello's meh Furryends, meh old Furryends n them theyer newer Furryends who meh not torked to befower. Meh hopes yer orl is oks as much as yer can be's.

Meh duss be likings yer photygraffs of newer doggies. Meh is misting meh old Furryends tho. Where is they orl?

Lots n lots of luffs n kissy kissys frum Bumphrey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:39 pm

We is still heer Bumphries just not torking mush at the mo all the tappying too mush :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby UnderSiege » Tue May 26, 2015 1:57 am

OMG You're all talking with animal voices. What are you thinking?

Haha just kidding. I'm a 38 year old 'not so tough' guy and I do it too and have for years with no shame (even though my best friend thinks I'm crazy but HE has never had cats and so deserves looking down upon.... btw, we've had somewhere in the region of 25+ cats over 35 years I think and a few dogs too)
Ours all have different 'voices' and personalities and I consider the kittykids to be my wayward children, especially Tinker who is very needy, rides around across my shoulders (like a self-heating scarf) and tells me about everything with a lisp... "Kwith" he'll say (my name's Chris) "Kwith, I'm pretty fed up, itth pithing down outthide and my pawth are wet and the dogth are really thrething me out. Thort me out thome biccieth..." (that's biccies btw. When I'm around they get an extra biccie ration)

We also have 3 German Shepherds, one of whom has an African (Efrican) accent on account of being a wild force of nature... "Ello you, Let's goh an' pleh in the gaaden. I will ketch the boll an' friz" (ball and frisbee btw)
Ah... the animals... at least they understand eh? They're just so much easier to deal with than the majority of our own species and give so much but demand far less (even though they do have high maintenance toilet habits) I could do without my family 99% of the time but I couldn't do without some cat love.

Here's to the cats and dogs (or whatever your choice of pet or 'baby' is) Long may they have domination over us (because we love it really, don't we?)

Have a good one you crazy (and under the thumb) pet lovers you...
UnderSiege
UKFM Member

Postby bandj » Tue May 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi, I'm Lukey Lou and I'm a gsd wiv a special brain. My huu-moons have been pawly so I give loads of cuddles. My mum huu-moon got my brush out today. I don't mind being groomed as dad huu-moon gives me treats do I'll stand still!! Mum huu-moon calls me a scallywag but she smiles when she says it :-D now it's time to chase ma tail again so bye, bye for now :-D
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun