[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - my eldest daughter

my eldest daughter

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

my eldest daughter

Postby bulldog7274 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Well just a quick update folks had some really good news at the weekend whilst my eldest came to visit me and my family. We was getting ready to take my daughter back to her mothers (thats a tounge in cheek title as she aint been one really :evil: ) when she turned round and said that she wanted to stay with me so now shes living back with us :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D . I know nobody on here knows me but hopefully that bit of news will cheer some people up :twodrinking1: :clap: :twodrinking1: :clap:
bulldog7274
UKFM Member

Re: my eldest daughter

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:34 pm

It doesn't matter that we don't know you bulldog, for you to share what is obviously something very very special to you says an awful lot to us :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Hopefully with your daughter being with you now, this will be the start of a brighter time for all of you :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :wine: :wine:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Great news Bulldog glad she's back with you :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 pm

aw that's lovely :-D
and anything that makes us happy is defo a good thing :-D
all the very best to you all :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby dotty lotty » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:00 am

Yes excellent news for you. Anything to boost your mood is a good thing. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun