[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Expecting little furry babies soon

Expecting little furry babies soon

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Expecting little furry babies soon

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:50 pm

I think your right Lisa about your piggies ....they have found an amazing forever home . :-D

There are def some of us on here who are a bit animal crackers and the various assortment of animals we have in our lives are living life to the max but even though I am only an adopted "mum" I do get a lot in return so it balances out in the end.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby LouLou » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:13 pm

OH WOW!! Lisa your lickle furbabies are so cute I could just snuggle and cuggle them. I've never had a guniea pig only doglets but I love all furbabies.

I'd really love to see pictures and hear all about the lickle new fur babies when they arrive.

Soooooooo cute. This thread has really brightened up my day :-D
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby millymoodoo » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi Lisa

Your ikkle babbies are absoloutly adorable. You will have to come onto our doglet,katfing ratties forum for a few squeeks!!! I am sure our other furbabies will have a right good natterings and chatterings wiv us that's if they can get a word in edgeways lol!!! If anyone who doesn't know how mad we are read what we put I am sure they will think we have gone mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milly :-D :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:53 am

:wave:

No news yet although it seems like any day now :-D i would predict anytime now til my daughters birthday april 12th, would be nice if she gave birth then :lol: but cant see her lasting til that long :yikes: just a waiting game now.

Gettin all excited and inpatient :lol: shes eating well and babies moving around well. You can see her whole body move. Shes so big shes unable to move much now and is doing lots of sleeping.

Just hoping i can watch them being born as they tend to give birth at night when its quiet or when no-one is around.

Furr babies will arrive already to go :shock: there up walking/feeding within a few hours. Just hope all goes well :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby LouLou » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:58 am

Wow Lisa that sounds absolutely amazing!

Nature and things like that really do amaze me and I bet it's such an experience just to watch and be part of it.

:fingerscrossed: that all goes fabulously for your furbaby giving birth to her furbabies.
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:27 pm

More piccys of pregnant nuggets resting in her bed which is in her large cage as she prefers to have some privacy now shes nearer the end.
Shes too big for the beds i have and doesnt like the bed i brought :-? so she has settled on a cardboard box a large one :lol: until furr babies have arrived.
Attachments
rsz_lady_nugget_1.jpg
rsz_lady_nugget_1.jpg (83 KiB) Viewed 2127 times
rsz_lady_nugget_2.jpg
rsz_lady_nugget_2.jpg (73.64 KiB) Viewed 2127 times
rsz_lady_nugget_3.jpg
rsz_lady_nugget_3.jpg (68.77 KiB) Viewed 2127 times
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby denys » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:37 pm

They are both gorgeous hope little piggies arrive soon :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Bless her :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: She's looking absolutely radiant Lisa :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Hope it won't be too long before the ickle piggies are here :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby monica » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:47 am

Lordy, she's ginormous lol :lol: :lol:

She looks well and ready to pop at any moment bless her! can't wait to see the little squeakers :-D
monica
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:28 am

Oh my I just wanna reach into my computer screen and snuggle up to her she is so so cute Lisa!

I have :fingerscrossed: that the lickle fur babies arrive soon and safely and that mummy fur baby is ok.

Can't wait to see the pictures of the lickle ones when they do arrive.
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby millymoodoo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi Lisa

Any news wiv the ikkle piggies yet? Ooooooooooooh its so exciting waiting for the arrival of the newborns, I cant wait to see a foto of them!!! How many doe you expect to have? I don't know the 1st thing about gunieau pigs but I adore all kinds of furyends!!! Talking of which we haven't heard anything from Maisie and her mummy I really hope they are ok!!!!!

Any day now and you will be a mummy to lots of ikkle piggies!!!!!

Milly :-D :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Hi Milly,

No furr babies yet. Shes still resting all the time and eating well. Any moment/day now. Its effecting my sleep :sleep: keep waking up wondering if i will see the babies there, keep waking up to any slighest sound and checking on her :lol:

She is very hormonal atm and although she is very tame is gettin slightly anxious if you stroke her round the belly so we try to just talk to her and stroke her head.

Lots of furry movements still, poor nuggets being kicked left right and centre.

My physio lady has just been and she is into piggys. She got her boys 2 female guineas from a pet store, 5 weeks later they both gave birth :yikes: she had 8 furr babies :yikes: so we having lots of piggy chats :lol:

We think she will have 5. First babies tend to be small litters but shes huge :shock: so we think possibly 5. One side is alot bigger then the other so logicaly thinking she has 3 one side and 2 other or 3 big ones... 2 one side 1 the other.

The onlt thing thats worrying me is her water intake so i try to give her lots of cucumber.

Quiet a few years back i was going to breed my dog (king charles spaniel) researched for months, got a mentor :shock: had all her health checked (eyes/heart) got a stud (friend of mines dog who had health checks to) and all was set UNTIL a few months before her season (when she was due to mate) she hurt her leg in the snow jumping over it. Took her to vets and they said well actually she has an hereditry problem with her legs (cant remember name) :crazy: so that was that as i didnt want to be an irresponsilble owner and breed pups whom may also have this condition.

I also had a male labrador i rescued, loved my dogs to bits but sadly due to a huge change in my life circumstances the dogs are now with my ex hubby :( as i cant have dogs in my flat so feeling really lost without my pets and not being able to have a cat/dog i got the piggys... oh a i have a budgie also :lol:

I still visit and see my dogs often.

Now petey my budgie loves the piggys and gets into there play pen and eats there hay :-? :lol: he has now imataing them :yikes: and purrs and wheeks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The piggys dont mind petey at all apart from one incident that was an accident. Treacle is very short sited and they were all in the pen munchin hay and treacle thought peteys long feather was a piece of hay and so started to munch on it and piggys have very sharp teeth :yikes: poor ole petey :shock: luckily i was there watchin as i dont let pete out unless im supervising lol and so i rescued him. poor petes feather came out and now hes more weary lol.

Oh well another day waiting and watching :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:15 pm

She must be so uncomfortable being the size she is at the moment, poor lovie :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Hope it's not too long for both of you before they arrive :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Love Petey's adventure with his feather with them :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like your physio lady will be a good source of advice about the piggies, esp the babies.

Sadly spaniels and many other pedigree breeds are prone to hereditary factors, esp if their lines have been overly and/or interbred, which is what gives rise to so many of their problems. Was it hip dysplacia that the vet said was the hereditary problem??? DeeDee has that, as well as having the dislocating knee cap problem that was repaired which also meant the bottom of her leg needed straightening as well.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:15 pm

Its better explained here http://www.cavalierhealth.org/patellas.htm

Luckily ruby doesnt suffer to badly and has only had 3 episodes in 5 years. As soon as it happens shes on complete bed rest and on anti-inflammitries and after 3-4 days shes up and running again.

I think she has a mild form as in severe cases they need operating on.

Saying that i couldnt breed her as this hereditary condition can be very bad in the cavs and they suffer greatly and no way was i gonna take the chance on pups not having it.

Poor DeeDee :hugs: hope shes all better now :-D
*Lisa*

Postby LouLou » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:47 am

Any fur babies yet Lisa? Ooohh it's so exciting.
LouLou
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun