[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Expecting little furry babies soon

Expecting little furry babies soon

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Expecting little furry babies soon

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Still waiting lou :-D

I'll let you all know soon as they arrive :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They seem happy and comfortable where there are :roll: this waiting lark is :sleep: now.

She decided last night and this morning to play hide and seek under her covers, strange for her and maybe thinkin shes wants more privacy and maybe just maybe things may happen. Sooo... mum took me to the pets store as i didnt want her hiding like that was frightened she was suffocate :crazy: got her a big plastic dome , easy to lift up and can see thro it a little, brought it home and shes too fat for it!!! :yikes: so iv put less covers in the box and covered the top a bit more hoping she will be more content :-|

Still worried on her water content, giving her lots of cucumber, brought a melon and also got a bowl of water out as well as the big bottle on cage, even seringe fed her a little. May speak to vet tomorrow as a precution although i cant see us able to get her to vets as the stress would upset her too much so doing all i can. Shes eating well tho so no need for panic stations just yet. Think im gettin to anxious and must chill :lol:

Im researching and reading everything i can on birth/pregnancy and babies :mrgreen: and i bet she will pop them out when im not around :lol:

They say the only sign you will know there about to give birth in the next 24/48hours in her pelvic bones will seperate and you can feel this. Must be a few centimetres apart for the birth to be soon. Trouble is im all :?: :crazy: tryin to work out were the flip it is, been looking on this also. Think i may have sussed it out but ony time i *check* her is when shes happily munchin away so shes not fully aware of me.

Just think i'll give up and now just wait lol. Too inpatient thats my problem :nono:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Iceskatemum » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:31 pm

you'll be pacing the floor next Lisa :lol: :lol:
If she's looking somewhere to hide I would take it as a good sign...i think most animals like to have a bit of privacy towards the end of thier pregnancy.
Hope its soon don't know if we can all take the stress !! :lol: :lol:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:47 pm

:fingerscrossed: it will happen overnight Lisa and you will get up to lots of baby squeaks :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby LouLou » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:59 am

Awww Lisa

Sounds like Nugget has made a lovely home for her furry babies and they are so cosy they don't want to leave. I've also heard that animals like to nest and hide just before giving birth so fingers crossed it's a good sign.

You really are doing such a fab job of caring for her and I'm hoping every single day that they do arrive safely and that mummy is ok too.

Can't believe how excited I am and she's not even my pet lol so I can just imagine how you are feeling.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:03 am

Got a vets appointment at 140 as shes still not drinking and shes looking really worn out.

Gonna be alot of stress on her being picked up/moved and handled but need to be on safe side.

Told vets she will need to wait in a quiet room as shes about to pop and dont want her stressed by dogs barking etc... as i gets so busy.

To be honest im very anxious as i know they will want to keep her in and do a drip. Im worried all this will stress her out which isnt good for her condition but cant see any other option at least she will be in best place. No water intake now for 4 days!! apart from water in her food like cucumber. She refused the seringe also and wont even lick water off my finger. tried everything! :(

She is tho no different in her character, shes not changed and still eating well.

:fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby LouLou » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:55 pm

:fingerscrossed: all goes well at the vets Lisa sending my love and thoughts.

Please keep us posted, I know it's not nice taking them to the vets but best to check to be on the safe side.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:07 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for getting her to the vets Lisa. Have you got a large box that you could put her in with her covers and things so she's as comfy as possible?? If you have and can get it fastened up, her covers might help with muffling sounds and softening movements while travelling and the darkness may help keep her a bit more chilled and relaxed. And you need to try and stay as calm as you can as Nugget will also pick up on how you are as well (sure I don't really need to tell you this :oops: :oops: :oops: )

I'll do the floor pacing on your behalf until we hear how things have gone for both of you :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Iceskatemum » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Nugget is certainly getting the Royal treatment, hope the vet visit turned out well and neither she or you came back totally stressed.

:fingerscrossed: for the next few days as I'm sure she will "pop" any minute.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:37 pm

Thanks ladies for your thoughts and support.

Everything is just fine in fact the vet said she couldnt be more healthier and was very happy at the way shes been looked after. Not dehydrated at all!! :woot:

She said nugget must have gotten all the fluid she needed by her food as i made sure she was eaten lots of cucumber and lettuce and only now to worry if she stops eating but they tend to slow down nearer the time.

Nugget was a dream bless her. She didnt squeak/wheek/moan or even fidget or move :-D so the vet could insepct really thoroughly. She even let the vet feel all the babies.

Was amazing as she litrally held the babies in her hand as there to the side of her.

I asked if she knew any signs of birth like the pelvic bones seperating and she said no thats not a real indication, then checked the babies and said *birth is imanant* :yikes: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

Nuggets is now cozy in her bed after a feast on some ice burg lettuce and is as relaxed as can be! definatly got a fantastic piggy here. :mrgreen:

Im glad i got her checked out as it stops me from worryin and can relax and wait for birth.

:bear-dancing:
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:47 pm

So glad those worries have been allayed for you and Nugget, Lisa :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Having her checked was definitely the right thing to do :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Do you want company now you'll be pacing up and down and waiting for the imminent arrivals??

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sat in my bed on laptop and she is next to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so no pacing just watching well :shock: :shock: :shock: peer in :shock: :shock: :shock: peer out :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: peer in :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and out :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 pm

:bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just wait while she starts peering under the covers to see what you're doing :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Oh shes watching me :shock: :shock: as im watching her :shock: :shock: peeking thro the box a me :shock: :shock: as im peeking in :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shes acting mighy strange :-? will do some more peering :shock: :shock:
*Lisa*

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:10 pm

OMG i think its happening :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
*Lisa*

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 pm

One PUP has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Lisa*

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun