[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Expecting little furry babies soon

Expecting little furry babies soon

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Expecting little furry babies soon

Postby LouLou » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:39 am

What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby moomoos » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:12 am

Awwwwwwwwwww, they are all so lovely. You look after them all so well. Lovely photos. Cant believe I missed this thread for so long! xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Just a quick update as been away to concentrate on my forms...

Babies are 3 weeks today! time flys :yikes:

Last Friday i had to seperate 2 babies from mum as they were showing signs of being a male by trying to mount and rumblestrutting :lol: i put the boys together, they cried all night :( but by next day they were fine as i put them side by side with dad as being next to mom just upset them more being able to see her yet not be with her so treacle was kissing them thro the bars and that comforted them both and now there happy :-D

I wasnt sure on the sex of the 2 left with mom. I heard some rumbling so put one of the other babies in with boys yet i couldnt see any male actions from it. Rumbling was still coming from mom so removed other babe thinking OMFG 4 boys! :yikes: Nooooooooo :shock: but again no male actions from other babe :-? set me in a confusion :-? left all babes together over night as the mom was at risk of being pregnat at this stage then th girls so had to be cautious.

Got my girls watching there every move and sounds all over the weekend as my head was all :crazy: by this point. Next day noticed that the last 2 i put in (confused 2) :lol: were being given alot of attention by the boys :-? so i removed them and put them back with mom :crazy: as by this point i knew they could be females and also as they were not mountin anyone it was safe to go back with mom til vets today ......... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Mom had missed her babies and so was very pleased to have some back yet the rumbling continued :shock: :?: :?: :?: we watched and watched and my head became more and more :crazy: until!... we found out were rumblin was coming from :lol: it was from mom!! :shock: shes never made that noise before which was why we were all so :crazy: i researched and apparently its moms way of telling her babies off :nono: i think as there gettin bigger shes not feeeding as much and telling them no :nono:

Off to vets we go 2 boys in one box and 2 :?: with mom in other

Well we got it right :lol: after a weekend of such :crazy: the 2 i had seperated on friday were boys and 2 left with mum were girls :-D so i have 2 of each :-D

The first and third were boys and second and last were girls.

Boys names are BUSTER and RONALD :lol: :lol: :lol:
Girls are FUDGE and ROSIE

Rosie because to save our confusion needed a name beginning with R as was always known as runty :lol: not hooked up on that name for a piggy but the girls wanted it.

The 2 homes i had sorted have now fallen thro due to unforeseen circumstances so i have all 6 :shock: BUT the vet did say to me when he took them all off for sexing that they were very healthy babies :-D :-D must admit i did glow with the praise as i have put alot of my love and effort into them all and was so happy the vet had noticed :-D :-D

Its team work looking after them and because i get help i can keep them all.

I will put some recent piccys of them up in a few weeks after i have completed my forms as they have all doubled in size :yikes: and there colours have all come out :-)

Treacle has company so hes happy and loads a fuss as we cannot hold the babies for long as there so little and scoot off so quick :shock: so dads been gettin more attention then ever :lol:

Feeding times are madness :shock: 6 squeekers singing for there tea :shock: :lol:

Funny that i was gonna just do a quick post and now look :lol: :lol: :lol:

:facepalm: :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:41 am

It sounds like piggy heaven Lisa :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: All 6 of them singing for their tea sounds so :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby LouLou » Wed May 01, 2013 11:42 am

LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Wed May 22, 2013 2:58 pm

My babies are six week old now :yikes:

There all doing very well and are starting to get there own personalities.

Mum is with the girls... fudge @ rosie
Dad is side by side with the boys... buster @ ronald

The girls argue alot :-? but mum puts them in there place. They do like there own space. They are very happy and jump about lots and mum is recovered well.

The boys are so different to the girls, they both get on so well and are so happy and jump around all day long and have fun and play all the time, possibly because they dont have an adult keeping them in order :lol: dad is next door and watches them and gives them kisses.

Buster is the main character hes always the loudest and one who is causing most mishief :lol:

The boys love to run around the girls cage kissing them thro the bars as they cannot be with them just yet.

So here they all are ..........

Oh and excuse the mess :roll: constantly cleaning them out but there a filthy lot :crazy: :oops: :oops:
Attachments
TEN.jpg
TEN.jpg (160.83 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
NINE.jpg
NINE.jpg (193.87 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
EIGHT.jpg
EIGHT.jpg (200.62 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
SEVEN.jpg
SEVEN.jpg (206.72 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
SIX.jpg
SIX.jpg (183.92 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
FIVE.jpg
FIVE.jpg (177.09 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
FOUR.jpg
FOUR.jpg (190.05 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
THREE.jpg
THREE.jpg (183.58 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
rsz_two.jpg
rsz_two.jpg (104.05 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
ONE.jpg
ONE.jpg (154.46 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed May 22, 2013 5:45 pm

thanks for the photos Lisa, they are really very cute , would be picking them up all the time :lol:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby whoami » Wed May 22, 2013 6:37 pm

I can't believe that I also have missed this. These little babies are so beautiful. It looks like they are very well taken care of.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Lisa they are absolutely gorgeous :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Can't believe how much they have grown since you last put piccies of them up :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Love their little faces peeping thru the bars :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: I'd be snuggling them all the time as well :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Funny thing...

Petey the budgie loves the piggys so so much he visits them daily and gets in there pens :shock: he walks about and picks at there food as he likes a bit of lettuce :lol: BUT now hes picked up on the noises and is imitating them :shock: :lol: he sings now *weeeeek weeeek weeeek* :crazy: :crazy:
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 22, 2013 9:27 pm

So now you have 7 little voices singing for their supper :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Budgies are brilliant at picking up and replaying sounds, and with Petey having 6 teachers, he'll be fluent and translating what they're saying to you soon :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby LouLou » Fri May 24, 2013 10:37 am

Wow they really have grown. I'd be cuddling them and picking them up all the time - how on earth do you get anything done Lisa?

So so sweet lickle fur babies
xx
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby perseus » Fri May 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Hi Lisa, love their little house. Spice the lab would have enjoyed sniffing them!
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:50 pm

UPDATE:

My babies are now 20weeks (nearly 5months) so not babies anymore really lol

1st pic is off mum and dad. Treacle is possing well for the photo shoot where nugget is not impressed and refused to take part hense sitting looking bemused in her house :lol:

The boys are next. My fellas are wonderfull full of fun and get along great together both placid and happy boys

Little runt is after that , as you can see shes grown into a big beautiful piggy. Shes a little shy still but placid

Last one is fudge. Gorgous girl but is very argumentative and doesnt get on well with anyone apart from mum. Mum keeps her in place!

guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1
Attachments
8.jpg
8.jpg (104.68 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (168.8 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (140.75 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (144.79 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (157.53 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (140.69 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (149.55 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (147.36 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
*Lisa*

Postby denys » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:05 pm

They are gorgeous Lisa all grown up and doing great :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun