[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Happy Easter

Happy Easter

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Happy Easter

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:06 am

Just wanted to wish you all a :happy-easter1: .

For all you chocolate lovers enjoy :easter1: but don't over indulge.

For those with family coming to stay ,I hope things go well particulalry if you haven't seen them in a while . Remember to pace yourself & take rests if you need to and get them to help with any preparations etc.

Most of all for those who are still working .....enjoy the break , you probably need it!

:happy-easter2:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Re: Happy Easter

Postby TATT » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:23 am

:happy-easter2:

Iceskatemum x
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:06 pm

hi,ism hope you have a good time to and im enjoying a nice day off today,

sons birthday on sunday but he has gone to santapod drag racing for the week end ,

so me and hubby have some nice relaxing time together,

will be getting all excited at 12.30 today when i will be watching wigan and st helens on tv playing rugby so i hope wigan win,

but have the chocholate ready if they dont,

well thats my easter sorted.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby difly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:07 pm

hi happy easter and enjoy the break :-)
difly
UKFM Member

Postby monica » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:10 pm

Happy Easter everyone! [chocolate] :easter3: :easter2: :happy-easter1: :happy-easter2:
monica
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:38 pm

:happy-easter2: :happy-easter2: :happy-easter2: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Sorry MB haven't been watching the TV but hope you got the result you wanted. Don't want to break into the chocs early lol

Was looking forward to having everyone back for Easter but it seems all my "chicks" have made other arrangements, so it will be just OH and I for most of the day .

Have to rethink the menu don't want OH slaving away over a big roast for nothing :lol:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:55 pm

My OH is working ISM which means it's me, DeeDee and :yikes: :yikes: :alien: :alien: offspring all weekend :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Thank Dog for [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate]

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby dotty lotty » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:33 pm

My :easter1: is in the fridge chilling nicely. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Oh Oh FP......... if its just you , Deedee and the dreaded :yikes: :yikes: :alien: :alien: offspring you need all the [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] possibly wine :wine: :wine: :wine: or even :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: you can muster! :lol: :lol:

Hope you have a good weekend and remember as OH not there .....Hug your :teddy-bear:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:44 pm

hi, ism im very happy to say the result was good,

you and hubby juast see to yourselves and enjoy the peace,

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby sweetie pie » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:56 pm

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL,HAVE A GOOD ONE :happy-easter1: :easter3: :happy-easter2: :wave: :wine: :easter1: xox
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: have a lovely break all :happy-easter2: :happy-easter2: :happy-easter2: :happy-easter2: :happy-easter1: :happy-easter1: :happy-easter1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby moomoos » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:22 am

:happy-easter1: :happy-easter1: :happy-easter1: :happy-easter1: :happy-easter1: :happy-easter1:
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:22 pm

:happy-easter2: to my fibro family.

I don't know bout you guys but I so needed this long weekend lol. Don't get much quality time with my OH as we both work in the week and he has footie training 2 days a week, goes to the gym and works one weekend day a week. But he was off on Good Friday and Saturday and it was really nice to spend some time together. We went to my sisters and her hubby's Saturday night for a chinese and dvd night which was really nice. It takes about half an hour to drive home from hers and all the way back me and OH listened to CD's that reminded us of when we first started dating and would drive the half hour journey to see each other. Brought back some good memories and made me realise that FM is part of my life but isn't my whole life.

I have over indulged in the chocolate tho :oops: so from Monday (well I have o finish it off now it would be rude not to lol) the wedding diet is back on lol.

Gentle hugs to you all
xx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to Positive and Fun