[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - A cake I made ...

A cake I made ...

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

A cake I made ...

Postby lrgatrell88 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Thought I'd share with u a cake I made today for my little boys birthday party! Been kind of stuck indoors and not able to do anything since I hurt my back a couple of weeks ago so had to do it sitting down but got there in the end :-)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365803147.720170.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365803147.720170.jpg (239.83 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Re: A cake I made ...

Postby loubie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:50 pm

thats great :-D

love pigg'ys :-D :welldone:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: love it looks really good :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby dotty lotty » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:54 am

Wow that looks fantastic. I love the piggy's especially the bottoms and curly tails. It seems a shame to cut this creation but enjoy when you do. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

A cake I made ...

Postby lrgatrell88 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:49 am

Thank u :-)
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Can I have a slice please??? :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

A cake I made ...

Postby lrgatrell88 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Well there is plenty left... I forgot to take a knife to cut it at the party so cane home with the whole cake!... I'm blaming the fibro fog
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Yummy yummy looks lovely :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:44 pm

if only we could teleport a slice ....would go lovely with a cuppa tea. :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Scrummmmmmmmmy!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cake: :cake:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby LouLou » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:41 pm

I think I just put on a stone just by looking at the picture. That looks so yummy. You are so talented, my mum and sister do things like that, me? well even if I had the energy I'd end up eating it as I went along anyway lol.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

A cake I made ...

Postby lrgatrell88 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Lol.. Thank u... Well luckily for me I don't like cake normally ( weird I no!) however now I'm pregnant I can't stop eating the stuff! Lol. X
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:53 am

Congratulations lrgatrell88, I hope your pregnancy runs smoothly for you - enjoy the cake lol.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby badtastebear » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 am

Thats Piggin brilliant lrgatrell88.

Do you take orders? :lol:
Bad Taste Bears need love too.
badtastebear
UKFM Newbie

A cake I made ...

Postby lrgatrell88 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Lol.. Thanks everyone! It's become my hobby and part time business. Some cakes that have lots of decorations on, that can be made in advance , take me a couple of weeks to make because of the fibro but I normally get there in the end...
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Positive and Fun