[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Download Failed !!!

Download Failed !!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Download Failed !!!

Postby toplessbug » Wed May 22, 2013 7:31 am

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369204304.743878.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369204304.743878.jpg (37.1 KiB) Viewed 2830 times

Sent from my iPhone using the force :-)
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Re: Download Failed !!!

Postby whoami » Wed May 22, 2013 7:58 am

LOL talk about having your head in the sand..

I was looking at your post and trying desperately to figure what it was you were trying to download.

Trying to figure out who summer was and why it couldn't be found.

It wasn't until I "googled" summer that it all kicked in. OMG! Has it come to this, LOL

This only sleeping two hours a day. Is getting to me. Here it is 3 a.m. In Canada and I am on the internet! Duh!

Now I figured it out.......funny! I feel for you it has been 28 here for the last two days, we don't get spring.
We get bitter cold and the next sweltering hot. You are welcome to this heat, I am one degree away from hate, LOL
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby LouLou » Wed May 22, 2013 9:49 am

Lol Topless Bug loved your post.

I too have been wondering where the summer has gone, we actually still have the heating and fire on and we have never done this so late in the year before. I love summer and was so looking forward to some lovely weather and sitting out in the garden with a good book.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to move in with whoami lol
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby moomoos » Thu May 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Ha!

Yes, where is it? Damn weather, I wanted my bones warming too!! xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun