[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Evil Genie

Evil Genie

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Evil Genie

Postby RobG » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:38 pm

This guy is having a clear out of the cupboards and finds this lamp and does no more but to give it a rub
As he does a genie pops out and I am the evil Genie of the lamp I will grant you three wishes but bewere what ever I you wife will get 5 times as much.
so the guy thinks and says "I want a wardrobe full of cash"
the genie claps his hands and the guy opens his wardrobe and all these £50 notes fall out.
He goes over to the wife wardrobes and notes that all 5 are filled with £50 notes.
Feeling slightly aggrevied he thinks a little harder and says "okay I want brand new BMW parked next to a Merc parked next to a Porche parked next to Rangerover all with my personal number plate"
The genie claps his hands and the guy goes to the window and sees his wish granted. However, he notices that further down the street 5 of the same cars all with his wifes initals as number plates.
This really annoys him and the Genie say I need your last wish now
the guy says okay give me a mild heart attack!
when I die I want it to be in my sleep like my grandad not screaming and shouting like the passengers on the bus he was driving!
RobG
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:46 pm

:twisted: :D
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun