[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Another new activity

Another new activity

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Another new activity

Postby velvet » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:53 pm

As some readers know from my other thread about CEROC, I am currently experiencing a small improvement of symptoms and trying to make the most of it. I have been sharing my CEROC activities with the forum and people seem to enjoy the positive so I thought I would just tell everyone about another new thing I am doing at the moment - and which I have set up a blog for.

I have a close friend who also suffers chronic health problems including spinal issues, and we have recently got ourselves annual passes to Longleat - the stately home and safari park, which will allow us to visit all the attractions there as many times as we wish in the course of one year. With all the different animals, and the house, as well as seasonal activities it is a dream for taking pictures and I have set up a site for our blogs and photos to be shared. I am hoping lots of people will find it enjoyable to share our year though the blogs - all sorts of people not just those with fibro, and if anyone from here wants to have a look and see the pictures and blogs I would love for them to visit, and hopefully enjoy as well.

For anyone looking for activities they can do with fibro I am finding Longleat another excellent place for having fun and being able to pace so long as you are not trying to fit everything in on one day - accessibility is very good for most of the attractions in the park, and there are plenty of places to sit and rest. If you live near a major attraction that does offer passes for an extended time it is well worth investigating as it is far more fun having a slow walk around the meerkats than doing window shopping to get a bit of exercise.

The blog and photos are at http://www.ayearatlongleat.co.uk - obviously I will not be updating this thread like I do the CEROC one as I am blogging the visits so please do come along and have a look - and if you enjoy the story and pictures so far we are planning at least one visit a week so they should be regularly updated.
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun