[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Attack of the Food Ninja's!

Attack of the Food Ninja's!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Attack of the Food Ninja's!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:24 pm

Yoggy is a notorious food ninja, it gets me just about every time and then all I can smell is that lingering souring milk aroma :puke: :puke: :puke: We buy one of those large tubs of natural yoggy for DeeDee every week, and every time I have to open the new one it spits at me, then I have to fend off the doglet as she's desperate to lick it off me, so a double attack :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

And eggs, they're another ninja that frequents our fridge. Even tho they are kept in one of those shelves with the holes for them to sit in, and a lid that comes down to help protect them, one of them always manages to jump out and splat itself on the floor in an attempt to splash it's contents all over my feet :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Thankfully DeeDee rushing in when that happens is a godsend as she does a fantastic job of cleaning the floor as she loves raw eggies :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: In fact, when most things try and splatter themselves over my feet she's there cleaning it up as quick as she can :dogrun1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby whoami » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:10 pm

people know better than to ask me to pass them anything!

it will either be delivered by the backhander method of my hand moving in slow motion and then a sudden jerk sends it at warp spead into them.

or....I will pick it up and pitch it at such a speed I would but any professional pitcher to shame!

.....quite often my glass will tip over just inches from my mouth only to cover me with ice water....trouble is I can't figure out which glass, they all look alike or I would chuck it out.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby Flash » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Ah yes the drink ninja's. I often end up wearing drinks for the same reason as whoami.

The food ninja's have a habit of attacking when I have a clean top on. Opening a tin of tomatoes and 'splat!' all over my nice new white top, squeezing the sauce out of a bottle and it always spits at ME! The crisp packet opens too fast and crisps go all over the floor, much to Shay's delight, peas, potatoes etc often 'jump' off my plate but the worse, Grrrrr.....

Having a piece of my favourite cake that I have bought, carried home, put on a plate ready to have with a nice cup of tea, put the T.V on, take plate and cup into the front room, sit down and get comfortable, Ohhh yes, got to savour the moment... When...

PLOP!! The cake falls onto the floor and before I can say "Cake,"
:dogrun1: :cake:
Yeah, you got it right.. :yikes: :yikes:
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:07 am

I had an attack this morning, sat down to eat my cereal and the bowl just flipped, milk and cheerios all over the place and all over my daughters mobile :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: it stopped working and she had to go in to phones 4 u to ask about claiming on her insurance but it turned out it was cheaper for them to buy out her contract and upgrade her phone :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Purpledot » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:11 am

My family take bets on how long it will take me to drop something down me at every mealtime!!!

I have now got to the stage where I put an old t-shirt on to eat my dinner!!!

I was eating spag bol the other day, and was merrily twisting the fork to load some spag onto it, and........ooops, the fork flies across the table with half my dinner attached to it!

I have to be really careful when eating cereal, too, as I will suddenly drop the spoon on its way to my mouth, sending cereal to all four corners of the room! This is made even worse when the spoon happens to fall back into the bowl, thus splashing milk and more cereal everywhere!

My doggy loves me!!! :dogrun1:
Purpledot
UKFM Member

Postby SchroedingersCat » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:43 pm

I don't get food ninjas much, but I do have vampire kitchen knives. I bought myself a lovely shiny set of Sabatier knives, always wanted some, when I got vouchers as a leaving present from my last job, and I kid you not, not a week goes by now without one of the beggars drawing blood. They never bite my OH when he's cooking though!
SchroedingersCat
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun