[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Gordon and the Donkey !!!!!!

Gordon and the Donkey !!!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Gordon and the Donkey !!!!!!

Postby mistyblu » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:56 pm

A young man named Gordon bought a donkey from an old farmer for
>>>> £100.00.
>>>>
>>>> The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day, but when the
>>>> farmer
>>>> drove up he said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news... the donkey is
>>>> on
>>>> my truck, but unfortunately he's dead.
>>>>
>>>> Gordon replied, 'Well then, just give me my money back.'
>>>>
>>>> The farmer said, 'I can't do that, because I've spent it already.
>>>>
>>>> Gordon said, 'OK then, well just unload the donkey anyway.
>>>>
>>>> The farmer asked, 'What are you going to do with him?'
>>>>
>>>> Gordon answered, 'I'm going to raffle him off.'
>>>>
>>>> To which the farmer exclaimed, 'Surely you can't raffle off a dead
>>>> donkey!'
>>>>
>>>> But Gordon, with a wicked smile on his face said, 'Of course I can, I
>>>> just
>>>> won't bother to tell anybody that he's dead.'
>>>>
>>>> A month later the farmer met up with Gordon and asked, 'What happened
>>>> with
>>>> that dead donkey?'
>>>>
>>>> Gordon said, 'I raffled him off, sold 500 tickets at two pounds a piece
>>>> and
>>>> made a huge, fat profit!!'
>>>>
>>>> Totally amazed, the farmer asked, 'Didn't anyone complain that you had
>>>> stolen their money because you lied about the donkey being dead?'
>>>>
>>>> To which Gordon replied, 'The only guy who found out about the donkey
>>>> being
>>>> dead was the raffle winner when he came to claim his prize. So I gave
>>>> him
>>>> his £2 raffle ticket money back plus an extra £200, which as you know
>>>> is
>>>> double the going rate for a donkey, so he thought I was great guy!!
>>>>
>>>> Gordon grew up and eventually became the Chancellor of the Exchequer
>>>> and
>>>> then Prime Minister as and no matter how many times he lied, or how
>>>> much
>>>> money he stole from the British voters, as long as he gave them back
>>>> some of
>>>> the stolen money, most of them, unfortunately, still thought he was a
>>>> great
>>>> guy.
>>>>
>>>> The moral of this story is that, if you think Gordon is about to play
>>>> fair
>>>> and do something for the everyday people of the country for once in his
>>>> miserable, lying life, think again my friend, because you'll be better
>>>> off
>>>> flogging a dead donkey.
mistyblu
UKFM Member

Postby RobG » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:32 pm

when I die I want it to be in my sleep like my grandad not screaming and shouting like the passengers on the bus he was driving!
RobG
UKFM Member

joke

Postby princess » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:28 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun