[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - my hobbies...

my hobbies...

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

my hobbies...

Postby armfaw » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:03 pm

002.JPG
002.JPG (537.53 KiB) Viewed 3908 times

P190411_10.390002.JPG
P190411_10.390002.JPG (100.16 KiB) Viewed 3908 times

P190411_10.390002.JPG
P190411_10.390002.JPG (100.16 KiB) Viewed 3908 times

I also have 2 cats a dog. and tropical fish in a 6ft tank and a 4ft tank...
Attachments
Picture 197.jpg
Picture 197.jpg (84.36 KiB) Viewed 3908 times
armfaw
UKFM Member

Re: my hobbies...

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Altho I'm more of a 4 wheel fan :f1-car: that does look a very nice bike :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Have to admit tho, the off~roading would be more my kind of thing if I were allowed and able to do it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hope you'll be able to get things under control and be able to keep doing these things, as it's pleasure that such things bring that can make all the difference to how we think and feel :horse_running: :horse_running: :horse_running: :horse_running: :horse_running:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby armfaw » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:54 pm

thankyou, I cant off road the truck anymore. struggleing with riding the pony..... now my back is killing me from riding the bike..
armfaw
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:11 am

Pity you are having difficulties, the pony looks gorgeous :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby armfaw » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:45 am

armfaw
UKFM Member

Postby Tally1068 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi
Looks like we joined more or less at the same time. I just wondered which area in Cornwall you were. I'm on the North coast in a village outside Newquay. ( :roll: Thank goodness, I loathe Newquay, especially at this time of year. )
I have two lovely girls who walk my dog and one of them has not long got a pony who she adores. He's very like yours.

Have you had to run the gamut of the Rheumatology Unit at Treliske? It gets my vote as one of the worst experiences in my hospital visits over the last 50 years.

Don't worry if you don't want to answer my nosey questions, I completely understand. Not everyone wants to share their stories. :-D I was just curious. Best of luck in adapting and accepting this ghastly condition.
Tally1068
UKFM Member

Postby E-Bunny » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi,

That's a nice bike. I have been riding motorcycles for years but had to surrender my licence last year after being dx with epilepsy =(

The only thing keeping me going right now is the hope I will get my licence back and the fibro wont stop me from riding :-) I live for my bike as when im riding my head becomes clear and all my worries seem to vanish !

I will post a picky of my old man ( my bike ) soon !

Tina x
E-Bunny
UKFM Member

Postby armfaw » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:51 am

armfaw
UKFM Member

Postby armfaw » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:58 am

armfaw
UKFM Member