[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hymn #365

Hymn #365

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hymn #365

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:49 pm

A minister was completing a temperance sermon with great emphasis he said 'If I had all the beer in the world. I'd take it and pour it into the river!'
With even greater emphasis he said 'and if I had all the wine in the world I would take it and pour it into the river!'

And then finally, shaking his fist in the air.
, he said,'and if I had all the whisky in the world, I'd take it and pour that into the river too!'

Sermon finished he sat down.

The song leader stood up very cautiously and announced with a smile, and trying not to laugh .

'For our closing hymn. lets sing hymn number 365...............
Shall we gather at the river,
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:22 am

:lol: :lol:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun