[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - letters to landlords

letters to landlords

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

letters to landlords

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:23 am

actual letters to landlords

The toilet is blocked and we cannot bathe the children until it is cleaned

I want some repairs done to my stove as it has backfires and burnt off my knob

This is just to let you know there is a smell coming from the man next door

The toilet seat is cracked, where do I stand?

Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces.

Will you please send someone to mend our path, yesterday my wife tripped on it and is now pregnant.

Our kitchen floor is very damp, we have 2 children and would like a 3rd
so will you please send someone to do something about it,

50% of the walls are damp
50% have crumbling walls
and 50% are plain fithly.

Will you please send someone around to look at my water, its a funny colour and not fit to drink.

It's the dog mess I find hard to swallow.

I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby cinders » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:25 am

:D :lol:
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift
cinders
UKFM Member

Postby smurf » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:51 pm

smurf
UKFM Member

Postby JADE » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:08 pm

Cheers for the laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: