[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Car Insurance claims

Car Insurance claims

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Car Insurance claims

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:51 pm

actual statements [be careful out there]

The guy was all over the road, I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
I pulled away from the side of the road,glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
I had been driving for 40yrs. When I Fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side when I struck him.
I saw pedestrian had no idea which direction to run to, so I ran him over.
She suddenly saw me/lost her head and we collided.
The car in front hit the pedestrian, but he got up so I hit him again.
The gentlemen behind me struck me on the backside, he then went to rest in a bush with just his rear end showing.
An invisible car came out from nowhere, struck my car and vanished.
A pedestrian hit me, and went under my car,
I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentlemen as he bounced off the hood of my car.
To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian,
I was on my way to the Doctors, with the rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.
I told the other idiot, what he was and went on.
I was scrapping my rear side end, on the bank when the accident happened.
First car stopped second car hit the first car and a haggis ran into the rear of the second car :?
I was knocked out as a result of the collision, and was taken to hospital where I sustained serious injuries. :shock:
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun