[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - 3 sisters with fibro fog/ nursing home for fibros

3 sisters with fibro fog/ nursing home for fibros

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

3 sisters with fibro fog/ nursing home for fibros

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:02 pm

Three sisters all living together all suffering from fibromyaglia
One sister had filled the bath and was about to put her foot in the water,when she paused and shouted downstairs to one of her sisters,
'Am I taking a bath or have I already had a bath?
The sister replied,' I'm not sure, I'll come and check?'
When she was half way on the stairs she paused and shouted back to her sister.'Am I going up the stairs, or coming down?
The third sister was sitting at the kitchen table listening. Shook her head and said to herself 'I hope I don't end up like them two'. and as she said that she knocked on the wooden table with her fist for reassurance.
She then shouted to her sisters, 'Hold one I'm coming to help, I've just got to answer the door someones knocking.
:shock: :?
Last edited by MISS BUNNYPENNY on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

joke

Postby princess » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:27 pm

Nursing home for Fibromyaglia suffers

A group of FM ladies were talking at breakfast in a nursing home.

'My arms are so weak I can hardly lift my cup of coffee'. said one.

'Yes I know my cataracts and vision problems are so bad I can barely see my cup of coffee.' replied another.

'I can't turn my head because of the fibro flare in my neck', said a third.
To which many nodded weakly.

'My medication makes my so dizzy and gives me foggy moments', continued another.

'I guess thats the price we have to pay for having this condition', commented yet another lady.
Again they all nodded in agreement.

Then there was a short moment of silence.

'Well. it could be worse,' said one women with resolute cheerfulness.
'Thank God we can still drive'. :shock:
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun