[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Postby whoami » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:50 am

Brrrrr! It is cold again. Today was anywhere between -8 C and -12 C, without the wind chill factor. with it it feels like -20 C.

Our daughter lives 45 minutes away and she sent pics of the ...70 centimetres of Snow...that they got today. It is still snowing and more is called for the rest of the week. The joys of Canadian winters, LOL
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Re: Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Postby fibro-lu » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 am

hi whoami,

a little bit of sunshine for you
Attachments
Burano, Italy.jpg
Burano, Italy.jpg (106.04 KiB) Viewed 6971 times
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby whoami » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:58 pm

I love the colours of the houses. They sure add a little warmth. Thanks!

My daughter spent 4 hours shovelling snow. She sent pictures and the snow was well past her knees up her thighs. I guess we don't have to dream of a white Christmas, LOLv
[i][b]

whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby fibro-lu » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:43 pm

hi whoami,

this has nothing to do with snow

not sure if you keep up with the Royals

but thought you might like that family picture

yes it is them thou there seems to be no water in the tub brrrrrr
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby whoami » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:12 pm

LOL.....I saw the pics through the newspaper. They are a pretty good match, although I think the "Kate", her nose is a bit longer than the real Kate. Did you see the whole lot of pics?
[i][b]

whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby fibro-lu » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:10 pm

saw them all and they are real
her nose is just from a wired ancle

here two more for you
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby whoami » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:27 pm

The newspaper said......this is how it might look in the Royal Household... google it. There are many sights s bhowing the spoof with the impersonators. They are good but the Royal family would never show themselves in such a way.
[i][b]

whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby fibro-lu » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:07 pm

gosh, you are right
if I would have known I wouldn't have posted them at all
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby TATT » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi Whoami,

The cold weather definetley makes my pain worse, does it for you?

How do you keep warm in those temperatures, any tips?

TATT x
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Tatt....some people keep warm with B, B & B, bed, bath, booze, LOL....I don't drink alcohol maybe that is why I am always cold.,

The cold really bothers me. I have Raynauds also. I can be in tears with pain in my hands just being outside a few minutes, no matter what gloves I have on. We wear boots rated for -30, down filled coats and sometimes have those hot packs in our mitts. The wind makes things unbearable at times. So is life!

Fibro-lu.....The impersonators are good. You have to think though of how much damage these types of pics have done over the years. The people who do these should give profit to charity.
[i][b]

whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby painprincess1 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:12 pm

some how i dont see kate and will letting the world see them like that in the bath.noway.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:09 pm

[i][b]

whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:56 pm

I will delete the photos but leave the thread and let people post on the original post which was about the weather not the royal family
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:26 am

thank you denys

:facepalm: didn't think to delete them :crazy:
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Dont worry Lu they have gone now and the thread can carry on happily :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Next

Return to Positive and Fun