[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Perfect Husband

The Perfect Husband

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

The Perfect Husband

Postby mistyblu » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:34 pm

THE PERFECT HUSBAND
>
Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a
> bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker function and
> begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.
>
MAN: 'Hello'
>
WOMAN: 'Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?'
>
> MAN: 'Yes'
>
WOMAN: 'I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat.
> It's only £1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?'
>
>MAN: 'Sure, go ahead if you like it that much.'
>
WOMAN: 'I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new
> 2008 models. I saw one I really liked.'
>
>MAN: 'How much?'
>
WOMAN: '39,000'
>
> MAN: 'OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.'
>
> WOMAN: 'Great! Oh, and one more thing...the house I wanted last year
> is back on the market. They're asking £1,950,000' for it.
>
>MAN: 'Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of 1,800,000. They
> will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 150,000 if it's
> really a pretty good price.'
>
>WOMAN: 'OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!'
>
> MAN: 'Bye! I love you, too.'
>
> The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him
> in astonishment, mouths agape.
>