[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Gogglebox Programme

Gogglebox Programme

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Gogglebox Programme

Postby zappa20 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:23 am

Does anyone else watch this?. I stumbled across if a few weeks ago, as it's not the type of thing I normally watch. It's just about a selection of families/couples being filmed while watching some TV programmes aired the previous week. Some of their throw away comments and antics make it very enjoyable viewing.
zappa20
UKFM Member

Re: Gogglebox Programme

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:21 pm

We discovered the delights of Gogglebox not too long ago, and love it :lol: :lol: :lol: It's quite :shock: :shock: :shock: what some of the them come out with, and being the daft :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: we are, we often end up trying to argue with the TV screen as to why what they are saying is so wrong :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Have moved you into here as it is a more appropriate place for your topic, I love gogglebox too, unfortunately I missed the first series and only caught this one by chance does give me a lift though
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby HeppiBean » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:52 pm

What channel is it on?x

Katie. Mummy to 2 with Fibro and HMS.
Sent from my HTC One using TapaTalk.
HeppiBean
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Channel 4, and you may be able to watch previous episodes on Channel 4's catch~up service.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby HeppiBean » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Thanks, it sounds funny x

Katie. Mummy to 2 with Fibro and HMS.
Sent from my HTC One using TapaTalk.
HeppiBean
UKFM Member

Postby becbob » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm generally not one for watching TV especially reality based programmes but I have watched and and really enjoyed it. Who would of thought that me watching tv, watching people watching TV would be enjoyable. Would recommend it. Love the people in it too. I have my favourites!
Never judge on looks alone. Real beauty comes from with in.
becbob
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun