[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Postby felinefine » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:14 pm

I am a recent member to this forum but have already found how much it benefits me to know there's a great bunch of people that understand me.

Soooo.... I wish you all a fabulous New Year, the miracle of being pain free but if not the continuing support here, the chance to be as pain free as possible and everything else that you wish for yourselves

Peace and blessing to you all xx
felinefine
UKFM Member

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Postby denys » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:59 pm

and to you
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby HeppiBean » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Thanks feline, to you too xxx

Katie. Mummy to 2 with Fibro and HMS.
Sent from my HTC One using TapaTalk.
HeppiBean
UKFM Member

Postby Immpy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:44 pm

Happy New Year to you all, I too like Feline am very new to the boards but wonder at the power of people in the same situation, who know what we are all going through and despite their own pain still have the capacity to reach out and send messages of support, thank you all. xx happy-new-year-1
Immpy
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:23 pm

happy-new-year-1 happy-new-year-1 happy-new-year-1 happy-new-year-1 happy-new-year-1 happy-new-year-1 from here as well :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby whoami » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Although we will have challenges in this New Year, We can walk through them together, pick each other up,

cry together and cheer together. Let us take each challenge with grace.

We have to remember who we are, be proud of who we are, respect who we are and accept who we are.

If we can look beyond the medication, the pain, the canes, the tears

We can see the person we have always been.

I hope this "New Year" will bring you. "Peace to your Heart"

Lorraine xx :happy-new-year-group-1:
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby felinefine » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:56 pm

That's fabulous Lorraine, it's out bodies that have FMS not our spirits or souls, inside we are the same people we were before this, and it is our spirits that will see us through it.

This is the first NYE I have been home alone, but I have a baileys as a treat, as I saw 2013 in I would never have believed what it had in store for me, but I'm here and that a blessing.

xx
felinefine
UKFM Member

Postby TATT » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:23 am

Happy New Year to all my fibromates here on the forum.

Felinefine, your not home alone honey, you have us :twodrinking2: :grouphug:
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby HeppiBean » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:55 am

Happy New Year everyone!!

I hope you've all had a good evening. My partner and I went out for a drink and have just got home. Already I am regretting being out so long but ahh well. Was worth it to see in 2014.

I sincerely hope this year is better than the last 2 years!!!xxx

Katie. Mummy to 2 with Fibro and HMS.
Sent from my HTC One using TapaTalk.
HeppiBean
UKFM Member

Postby difly » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:25 pm

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year xxx difly
difly
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun