[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Dancing aliens

Dancing aliens

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Dancing aliens

Postby monkeypirate » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:19 pm

I think I've worked it out.

I reacon I was kidnapped in my sleep by curious dancing aliens. They insisted on me spending the whole night teaching them to daddy dance.
Then they wipe my memory letting me think I had been asleep all night.

It's the best explanation I can come up with for feeling so tired and wiped out despit going to bed at half 9.
It would also explain the aching hips and knees.
I must have shown them a bit of cossack dancing to due to the pains at the bottom of my spine and butt cheeks (Can I say that here?)

Also wrists and fingers, so a bit of John Travolta pointing round the room was involved.

I just wish they were quicker learners cos it's really wearing me out.

Always be yourself . . . Unless you can be a pirate.. . .Then always be a pirate.
monkeypirate
UKFM Member

Re: Dancing aliens

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:47 pm

I've got the :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: to make you dance over into Positive And Fun :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

It's not the first time that :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: have been blamed for making us feel as we do. They quite often form an alliance with the Gremlins as well, usually after an epic length post has been typed out, then the Submit button clickied, only for the post to go floating off into the ether instead of appearing on the topic in front of you :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby monkeypirate » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:18 am

I heard the computer Gremlins are bred and fed by I.T people to keep them in jobs. :-D
Always be yourself . . . Unless you can be a pirate.. . .Then always be a pirate.
monkeypirate
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:21 am

They probably are, altho our Gremlins are a few left over from the classic film of the same name, well so I'm told.............. :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Hmmmm I'm not so sure u no,I think they can dance but they get 10000 ker noodles that like our earth pounds for up loading your dancing on there very one youtube ;-) :crazy:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:09 am

Mmmm Pain Princess .......You can just see it ......far far away in a galaxy just around the corner the :alien: :alien: :alien: equivilent of "You've been framed " is just coming on TV .

Zog the :alien: has sent in a little clip he took when he last visited Earth ..........all these strange people dancing in thier sleep :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 :penguin: :penguin:

and then he does a hidden camera of them the next day as they shuffle around complaining of being sore but not understanding why

...........as far as theories go about FM I reckon it probably as good as a lot of others I've heard !
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun