[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - You have got to laugh!!!!!!

You have got to laugh!!!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

You have got to laugh!!!!!!

Postby Tigereyes » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:57 pm

A week or more I posted that I had been up all night with awful pain,ache,burning etc in my right arm and hand. I realised after many days the cause: I HAD SPENT MANY HOURS ON THE LAPTOP!!!!!! :lol: :lol: I find that when I am unable to get out or walk and when I am not suffering to badly with fibrofog I keep myself busy either on this forum,talking to family and friends on facebook especially after my husbands death I like to when I can keep my brain busy and makes me feel that I am not alone.

I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: for ages that it took me soooooo long to realise the cause of this extra pain!!!!!! Talk about fibrofog

love to all my fibro friends,

Rozxx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Tigereyes
UKFM Member

Re: You have got to laugh!!!!!!

Postby Garyl » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Hope it has improved Roz, i have to say fibro is worrying as symptoms come and go and others appear, the hand burning i have expirienced has been worrying and i am resting them more and more.
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby Rambo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Hi first time posting :-) I suffer with hand etc after trying to lift pots and pans took me ages to realise :lol: cause I didn't want to think
It was simple task :( hugs to all fibro sufferers :yikes:
Rambo
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:54 pm

The delights of the Fog and the things we end up doing because of it :lol: :lol: :lol:

My best one so far was when I was getting ready to be walked by the doglet :oops: :oops: :oops: I was looking all over for her lead as it wasn't hung up where it normally lives. I went into all the rooms, moved everything about, and all the time she's at my side. It was only when I looked down to see what was making her stick so close to me that I realised what it was........she was already attached to me.....by her lead :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby whoami » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Roz.....Carpal Tunnel Syndrome! When I read your post again I had a flashback. I had both my wrists operated on and what a relief.
Every time I was on the computer too long or if I used a pen, painted, it even got to the point of picking up a cup, every time I would have severe burning pain in my wrists and all the way up my arms to my shoulders. I couldn't imagine what was causing the pain.

I hope that things have settled down Next time you visit the Dr tell him what happened and ask about carpal tunnel. It will only get worse if it is that and not dealt with properly.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby kitkat74 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:41 pm

Hi whoami and everyone,

It's interesting reading your posts. I get the wrist pain. It's bad when at work, Saturday I was out on the scooter and cried out in pain. Does anyone get this in the ankles, to the point they feel like snapping?

:crazy:

Kitkat
kitkat74
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun